Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CNA Nursing Home Worker Says Seniors Dying “Like Flies” After COVID Injections

CNA Nursing Home Worker Says Seniors Dying “Like Flies” After COVID Injections

There is a Youtube ink but I don't expect it to stay up for long so I provided a Bitchute link below as well. Everyone knows it's happening. No one is saying anything. This is a mass eugenics culling. Think of all the Medicare being saved.

VIDEO HERE:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/cpQ7dnqu0Sos/

“James (he gives his last name in the video) is a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), and he recorded this video as a whistleblower because he could not keep silent any longer.

James reports that in 2020 very few residents in the nursing home where he works got sick with COVID, and none of them died during the entire year of 2020.

However, shortly after administering the Pfizer experimental mRNA injections, 14 died within two weeks, and he reports that many others are near death.

The video is long (47 minutes), and it is clear that James is suffering from emotional stress, and he admits that he has nothing to gain from going public, and that he will probably lose his job for doing so.

But he makes it very clear that these were patients he knew and cared for (he is also a “lay pastor”), and that after being injected with the mRNA shot, residents who used to walk on their own can no longer walk. Residents who used to carry on an intelligent conversation with him could no longer talk.

And now they are dying. “They’re dropping like flies.”

His superiors are explaining the deaths as being caused by a COVID19 “super-spreader.”

However, the residents who refused to take the injections, are not sick, according to James.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They may rescue the Social Security system yet. Even if Dubya did raid the trust fund.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    They may rescue the Social Security system yet. Even if Dubya did raid the trust fund.
    I thought it was Clinton who raided the SS trust. At any rate I think when someone gets put into a nursing home that the family knows they are on their last leg. Most elderly people just hand their lives over to doctors and let them do what they want. The CV Vax probably does accelerate the process. Maybe health care professionals in the nursing home industry need to evaluate if they are putting themselves out of a job thru CV vax.

Oh well. Some people will probably decide to take their family member into their homes rather than throw them into an nursing home and some are not able to take care of someone with dementia or some other critical aliment and some just want to tuck them away somewhere and not worry about it. When we get too weak or sick to care for ourselves we are at everyone's mercy be kind to your children's spouses because they will share in the decision making process about your care.

I buy my DIL very nice birthday and Christmas gifts and send a nice pot of growing flowers in the spring. My oldest grand daughter wants to be a doctor so I am investing in her college fund.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I thought it was Clinton who raided the SS trust. At any rate I think when someone gets put into a nursing home that the family knows they are on their last leg. Most elderly people just hand their lives over to doctors and let them do what they want. The CV Vax probably does accelerate the process. Maybe health care professionals in the nursing home industry need to evaluate if they are putting themselves out of a job thru CV vax.

Oh well. Some people will probably decide to take their family member into their homes rather than throw them into an nursing home and some are not able to take care of someone with dementia or some other critical aliment and some just want to tuck them away somewhere and not worry about it. When we get too weak or sick to care for ourselves we are at everyone's mercy be kind to your children's spouses because they will share in the decision making process about your care.

I buy my DIL very nice birthday and Christmas gifts and send a nice pot of growing flowers in the spring. My oldest grand daughter wants to be a doctor so I am investing in her college fund.
    Until you're in the ICU the nice and friendly doctor convinces her you want to be dead because you'll have a diminished quality of life anyway if you make it through.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

That's just an adverse effect. Nothing to see here. Move along.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Infuriating

My Mother was Coerced into getting a shot to get out of Lockdown.

I hope she makes it to her 95th birthday.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Until you're in the ICU the nice and friendly doctor convinces her you want to be dead because you'll have a diminished quality of life anyway if you make it through.

It is harder living on my own now that I am getting older. I feel that as long as I can still pick up and use my garden tools I am still okay. I have had to hire people to help me do some of the things I used to do on my own.

There will be no plug to pull on my life. I say no to it all. If my life force can no longer stay in this old body unassisted I am good with that.
    I will die the way I have lived on my on terms.

DO NOT TAKE THIS SHOT

There is simply too much we do not know, and with our extreme and insane government now looking for EXTERMINATION of Republicans, Libertarians, and pretty much anyone they consider "useless", this is probably gonna be LETHAL to a LOT OF PEOPLE. I think very well MURDER is their INTENT. At this point, I would not even touch the COVID TEST ITSELF. We know its false positive, but too much else we DONT know.

IF you survive, you will probably be STERILE, and or $#@!ed up for life.

I am QUITE SERIOUS. I dont give two $#@!s if your employer DEMANDS it, you pull out a GUN and put it to the mother $#@!ers head and tell him you will pull the trigger if he or she tries to FORCE that vaccine on you. THAT is how serious this is. I mean it too, be ready to pull that trigger, because that VACCINE could be YOUR KILL SHOT that ENDS YOUR LIFE.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You are right and it would be self-selecting, the stupidest first who would play Russian Roulette with an experimental injection rather than trust their bodies which have overcome coronavirus and influenza strains many times before. This one has a 99.8% survival rates, odds any gambler would love, and even over age 80 your chances are a good 9.5 out of ten. Cancer is the thing that kills you in this country.

There is a certain awful logic to that.

There are at least 4 corona strains in circulation which we have all had. This is why it is so disingenuous to hammer the word NOVEL coronavirus. This strain is novel but coronavirus are not. Most often we you get a cold you have a coronavirus. https://discover.hubpages.com/politi...ndemic-is-Over
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 01-30-2021 at 03:47 PM.

Meanwhile the media keeps trying to shove down our throats that this vaccine is perfectly safe.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    DO NOT TAKE THIS SHOT

There is simply too much we do not know, and with our extreme and insane government now looking for EXTERMINATION of Republicans, Libertarians, and pretty much anyone they consider "useless", this is probably gonna be LETHAL to a LOT OF PEOPLE. I think very well MURDER is their INTENT. At this point, I would not even touch the COVID TEST ITSELF. We know its false positive, but too much else we DONT know.

IF you survive, you will probably be STERILE, and or $#@!ed up for life.

I am QUITE SERIOUS. I dont give two $#@!s if your employer DEMANDS it, you pull out a GUN and put it to the mother $#@!ers head and tell him you will pull the trigger if he or she tries to FORCE that vaccine on you. THAT is how serious this is. I mean it too, be ready to pull that trigger, because that VACCINE could be YOUR KILL SHOT that ENDS YOUR LIFE.
    I have an uncle in another state that got the vaccine, 2 weeks later he "coincidentally" got covid and spread it to all but 1 member of his family. If it doesn't contain the virus it sure as hell is conditioning people to be infected.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

- Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    There is a Youtube ink but I don't expect it to stay up for long so I provided a Bitchute link below as well. Everyone knows it's happening. No one is saying anything. This is a mass eugenics culling. Think of all the Medicare being saved.

VIDEO HERE:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/cpQ7dnqu0Sos/
    Well duh! It's been admitted by Dr. Fauci that the COVID-19 vaccie is not safe for people who are old and frail. Who are in the nusing home? The old and frail. And yet the COVID-19 vaccine is being PRIORITIEZED for them. This makes NO SENSE! If you want to use the vaccine to protect the old and frail the vaccinate everyone AROUND them and let them benefit from herd immunity. Now, I'm sayig that based on the idea that the vaccine actually is beneficial for younger, healthier people. Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't. But there is no excuse to use our elders as guinea pigs or worse, slaughterhouse pigs.

See: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ainst-Covid-19
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

True story. When I was taking tax law, which was prior to the passage of the affordable care act, the professor said "I've bee asked by some of the students what I think of the affordable care act. Here's what I think. We cannot afford the unfunded liability for social security. Grandma needs to die. So we need governmet run healthcare."

But even if you don't want to take my word for it, listen to this chilling speech by Robert Reich.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I have an uncle in another state that got the vaccine, 2 weeks later he "coincidentally" got covid and spread it to all but 1 member of his family. If it doesn't contain the virus it sure as hell is conditioning people to be infected.
    I am half-wondering if the TESTS themselves are coming back positive for COVID because the TESTS ARE THE DISTRIBUTION METHOD?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

FWIW, this James guy seems genuine. The message also seems genuine.

What about the fact that this "vaccine" (for a simple virus, nonetheless) being developed in under a year do people think that's OK? It takes years for vaccines to develop and these ones being pushed out were done in 9-10 months. And people are OK with that? People don't have questions?

No, they don't, because the government mandated public education systems have completely censured critical thinking and logical thinking. Our teachers are not teachers, they are tools of communism and they are too stupid themselves to realize it. Add to this when we have bread and circuses out the ass in this country, it's no wonder why there are so many dumb $#@!s demanding government checks and seeing government as their benevolent providers.

The government and mega corporations and lying together in the Federal Reserve's bed.

Having said that, I can see a flash starting that may unite the right and and some of the left soon. I wouldn't count on it, but I think there may be some potential to drawing back the curtain together at some point, if not to separate immediately after again.

The empire is falling and the masks are being lifted. Dance, monkeys, dance.

@jmdrake Yea, totally unsurprising coming from the saint Robert R. That guy is another leftist mouthpiece who keeps up the veil of "I'm just a nice guy trying to do nice things practically."

Piss on him.
    Last edited by Okie RP fan; 01-31-2021 at 01:40 PM.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    FWIW, this James guy seems genuine. The message also seems genuine.

What about the fact that this "vaccine" (for a simple virus, nonetheless) being developed in under a year do people think that's OK? It takes years for vaccines to develop and these ones being pushed out were done in 9-10 months. And people are OK with that? People don't have questions?

No, they don't, because the government mandated public education systems have completely censured critical thinking and logical thinking. Our teachers are not teachers, they are tools of communism and they are too stupid themselves to realize it. Add to this when we have bread and circuses out the ass in this country, it's no wonder why there are so many dumb $#@!s demanding government checks and seeing government as their benevolent providers.

The government and mega corporations and lying together in the Federal Reserve's bed.

Having said that, I can see a flash starting that may unite the right and and some of the left soon. I wouldn't count on it, but I think there may be some potential to drawing back the curtain together at some point, if not to separate immediately after again.

The empire is falling and the masks are being lifted. Dance, monkeys, dance.

@jmdrake Yea, totally unsurprising coming from the saint Robert R. That guy is another leftist mouthpiece who keeps up the veil of "I'm just a nice guy trying to do nice things practically."

Piss on him.
    Everything you said there is on point. I put the saddest but truest part in bold. This a the response I got from some "friends" on Farcebook when I posted the story from NYPost, which was confirmed by CNN, that Norway is looking into a surprising number of deaths from elderly people who took the vaccine.

We need to stop spreading misinformation in our community. Especially our black doctors in the front line are taking these vaccines. Also because we have people like us making these vaccines don't you think they would warn us if it would be harmful.

And how about this?

The vaccine is currently our only known hope to get closer to that without pass casualty.

People are scared. Stupid and scared. The Tuskegee experiment was run, in part, by black heath professionals.

Full movie here:

Last edited by jmdrake; 01-31-2021 at 02:47 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Everything you said there is on point. I put the saddest but truest part in bold. This a the response I got from some "friends" on Farcebook when I posted the story from NYPost, which was confirmed by CNN, that Norway is looking into a surprising number of deaths from elderly people who took the vaccine.

We need to stop spreading misinformation in our community. Especially our black doctors in the front line are taking these vaccines. Also because we have people like us making these vaccines don't you think they would warn us if it would be harmful.

And how about this?

The vaccine is currently our only known hope to get closer to that without pass casualty.

People are scared. Stupid and scared. The Tuskegee experiment was run, in part, by black heath professionals.
    Every time a black co worker asks me if I'm getting the vaccine I tell them "Do you think the governmant loves black people so much that's why they want them to take the vaccine first?" none of them have gotten it, lol.

- Edward R. Murrow

The experimental mRNA vaccines are developed by computers that can do this in a day!

Normally medical products are tested in trials that last for years...
    So this time they were emergency approved after 2 months. And because it would be "unethical" to continue the trial (as the vaccines were already approved) they simply dismissed the complete control (placebo) group, so it's impossible to know the effects (dverse or otherwise) after 2 months of these vaccines.

We all know that COVID-19 is extremely dangerous, but the vaccines are great, because vaccines are always tested in a "scientific" trials that last for years...

Sometimes I would like to doublethink.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    The experimental mRNA vaccines are developed by computers that can do this in a day!

Normally medical products are tested in trials that last for years...
    So this time they were emergency approved after 2 months. And because it would be "unethical" to continue the trial (as the vaccines were already approved) they simply dismissed the complete control (placebo) group, so it's impossible to know the effects (dverse or otherwise) after 2 months of these vaccines.

We all know that COVID-19 is extremely dangerous, but the vaccines are great, because vaccines are always tested in a "scientific" trials that last for years...

Sometimes I would like to doublethink.
    NO, we do not know that covid19 is dangerous because the virus has NEVER been isolated therefore the PCR tests are POS.

.Sam Bailey, MD

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

This seems like a plausible explanation for the deaths in Norway:

Thirty-three were reported in mid-January among some 42,000 people given the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine in Norway, where authorities have prioritized the immunization of nursing-home residents. Those who died were all in the “75 years +” bracket and they included terminally ill patients anticipated to have only weeks or months to live. After a review, the WHO Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety said that the fatalities “are in line with the expected, all-cause mortality rates and causes of death in the sub-population of frail, elderly individuals.” The committee concluded that the risk-benefit balance of the vaccine “remains favorable in the elderly.”
    Source: Bloomberg (link)

I understand the hesitancy to take the vaccine before extensive testing is done but to try to make the vaccine dangerous while ignoring all the evidence of COVID-19 being dangerous requires some Olympic-level mental gymnastics.

7 Germans dying out of 800,000 shortly after taking the vaccine... with no specific connection to the vaccine itself. Compare to the over 1,000 out of 800,000 Americans already dead from COVID-19 (I did the math).

It's possible to acknowledge how the vaccine is helping, while still not wanting it forced on us...
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 01-31-2021 at 09:23 PM.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

The whole "vaccine" fast roll out when there are effective treatments to administer seems like a huge disaster in the making. Maybe depopulation is the goal. This would be an excellent trojan horse for it. Get the vaccine and become more likely to get sick and die. The cabal blames it on a "new" more deadly virus strain not the coveted "vaccine". Get your shot or die! The ones that refuse to vaccinate will be labeled murderers and the reason why new virus strains are so deadly when the truth its the vaccine. Yikes.

For those that look at you with suspicion for not wanting to be poked tell them the "vaccine" is not FDA approved (Its not) and I wont take anything without muh official FDA stamp of approval on it. The ones getting it are literally human lab rats.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Maybe CDC doesn't want people to catch the virus. Natural immunity.

As far as the story, my wife has lots of friends that work at nursing homes. This state has given all nursing home residents at least their first shot. If everyone was dropping dead after the shot I am sure her friends would be talking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I am half-wondering if the TESTS themselves are coming back positive for COVID because the TESTS ARE THE DISTRIBUTION METHOD?
    My wife had two tests and they both came back negative. I wouldn't be surprised if they've intentionally infected people through the test (Trump).
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    I understand the hesitancy to take the vaccine before extensive testing is done but to try to make the vaccine dangerous while ignoring all the evidence of COVID-19 being dangerous requires some Olympic-level mental gymnastics.

7 Germans dying out of 800,000 shortly after taking the vaccine... with no specific connection to the vaccine itself. Compare to the over 1,000 out of 800,000 Americans already dead from COVID-19 (I did the math).
    Did you use a calculator?!? Maybe you should start with learning some statistics!

With the COVID-19 virus never isolated in the first place we need "some Olympic-level mental gymnastics" to keep the propaganda going to keep us all locked down and getting the sterilisation vaccines.
    Thanks to media that never ever criticise the official and people completely brainwashed by the TV...

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    NO, we do not know that covid19 is dangerous because the virus has NEVER been isolated therefore the PCR tests are POS.
    I actually agree with you on this; but have to tell you that you have to take it one step further...
    Dr. Tom Cowan has this to say on the CDC’s claim that the magical COVID-19 was isolated using PCR.
    To me, this computer-generation step constitutes scientific fraud. Here is an equivalency: A group of researchers claim to have found a unicorn because they found a piece of a hoof, a hair from a tail, and a snippet of a horn. They then add that information into a computer and program it to re-create the unicorn, and they then claim this computer re-creation is the real unicorn. Of course, they had never actually seen a unicorn so could not possibly have examined its genetic makeup to compare their samples with the actual unicorn's hair, hooves and horn.
    The researchers claim they decided which is the real genome of SARS-CoV-2 by "consensus," sort of like a vote. Again, different computer programs will come up with different versions of the imaginary "unicorn," so they come together as a group and decide which is the real imaginary unicorn.
    CDC-admits-COVID-19-never-isolated
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    The whole "vaccine" fast roll out when there are effective treatments to administer seems like a huge disaster in the making. Maybe depopulation is the goal. This would be an excellent trojan horse for it. Get the vaccine and become more likely to get sick and die. The cabal blames it on a "new" more deadly virus strain not the coveted "vaccine". Get your shot or die! The ones that refuse to vaccinate will be labeled murderers and the reason why new virus strains are so deadly when the truth its the vaccine. Yikes.

For those that look at you with suspicion for not wanting to be poked tell them the "vaccine" is not FDA approved (Its not) and I wont take anything without muh official FDA stamp of approval on it. The ones getting it are literally human lab rats.
    That is exactly what these scientists and doctors say is the plan. Immune system backfire in corona vaccine development is well established.

The Coming Genocide of Adverse COVID Vax Reactions, and Who to Blame for It

The only question now is to will it happen, but who to blame. If enough people are educated, the upheaval could finally result in people like Fauci getting the firing squad.

Professor Dolores Cahill: Why People Will Start Dying A Few Months After The First Mrna Vaccination (View at Bitchute)

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Why Many COVID-Vaccinated People Will Die or Lose Function Six Months After Getting Vaccines (View at Bitchute)

Did you use a calculator?!? Maybe you should start with learning some statistics!
    I'm a statistics professional, and I forgot if I used a calculator but the math is pretty simple. Divide the amount of people who died by the USA population and multiply by the amount who got the vaccine. That's where the over 1,000 number comes from. You can do it yourself.

I'm honestly just sick of people putting their politics above empirical evidence.

With the COVID-19 virus never isolated in the first place we need "some Olympic-level mental gymnastics" to keep the propaganda going to keep us all locked down and getting the sterilisation vaccines.
    Thanks to media that never ever criticise the official and people completely brainwashed by the TV...
    Without walking me through your logic, this is lost on me. It just seems like word salad.

For what it's worth, COVID-19 itself lowers your sperm count.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

I'm a statistics professional, and I forgot if I used a calculator but the math is pretty simple. Divide the amount of people who died by the USA population and multiply by the amount who got the vaccine. That's where the over 1,000 number comes from. You can do it yourself.
    Then you know what a systematic error means!

The first step in scientifically finding out what's the cause of a diseases is, isolation of the pathogen. As this was never done...
    All of the COVID-19 case and fatality numbers are complete and utter bull$hit.

I'm honestly just sick of people putting their politics above empirical evidence.
    That's not even counting that you're obviously politically motivated. Do you by change work for big pharma?!?
    That you compare the vaccine fatalities, that they want to inject into healthy people, with the COVID-19 fatalities, means that you're a liar that uses statistrics to sell propaganda...
    Dr. Tom Cowan has this to say on the CDC’s claim that the magical COVID-19 was isolated using PCR.
    To me, this computer-generation step constitutes scientific fraud. Here is an equivalency: A group of researchers claim to have found a unicorn because they found a piece of a hoof, a hair from a tail, and a snippet of a horn. They then add that information into a computer and program it to re-create the unicorn, and they then claim this computer re-creation is the real unicorn. Of course, they had never actually seen a unicorn so could not possibly have examined its genetic makeup to compare their samples with the actual unicorn's hair, hooves and horn.
    The researchers claim they decided which is the real genome of SARS-CoV-2 by "consensus," sort of like a vote. Again, different computer programs will come up with different versions of the imaginary "unicorn," so they come together as a group and decide which is the real imaginary unicorn.
    CDC-admits-COVID-19-never-isolated

This shot literally teaches your body to create the proteins that make up what they call CV19, they've flat out admitted it neither stops acquisition nor transmission of said virus. Yes, anyone that gets this shot will test positive for CV19.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

This is exactly right. With what's going on in the stock market the last few days it's opened a lot of eyes. The election in conjunction with this and then what I see coming down the pipe, I agree a chance is going to come where people from either side of the isle will need to band together. That won't happen if regular citizens that consider themselves right leaning politically paint regular citizens that consider themselves left leaning with the same brush as for those that are pulling all our strings.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

The following UK Column video features a "NHS whistleblower", who explains why suddenly all of these elderly people die after COVID-19 vaccination. In reality this is more a scientist than a whistleblower though - he analyses publicly accessible information.
    In short, the experimental Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines causes immune deficiency, until 7 days after the victims have been poisoned with these vaccines. This can make elderly people seriously ill, who could die from the immune deficiency caused by the vaccines.

With the result that the death rates among the elderly skyrocketed - a 4-fold increase in deaths.
    These deaths could last longer than the first 7 days after vaccination.

The interesting part with the NHS whistleblower is from 4:00 to 9:30 minutes.
    Pfizer-vaccine-immune-deficiency-cover-up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast