Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: CNA Nursing Home Worker Says Seniors Dying “Like Flies” After COVID Injections

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Then you know what a systematic error means!

    The first step in scientifically finding out what's the cause of a diseases is, isolation of the pathogen. As this was never done...
    All of the COVID-19 case and fatality numbers are complete and utter bull$hit.
    That's how they made the vaccine, unless you're claiming the vaccine is fake but then it'd require a massive conspiracy among so many people involved in testing it to still come up with a 94-95% efficacy.

    That's not even counting that you're obviously politically motivated. Do you by change work for big pharma?!?
    That you compare the vaccine fatalities, that they want to inject into healthy people, with the COVID-19 fatalities, means that you're a liar that uses statistrics to sell propaganda...
    I'm truth motivated but keep telling yourself that I'm the one politically motivated when the same people (such as yourself) use overwhelming skepticism when it comes to all the evidence of massive COVID-19 fatalities, yet rely on out of context numbers to try to invent a narrative of the vaccine being dangerous.

    With over a million doctors it's always easy to find one willing to embrace a delusion. It means nothing.

    By the way the primary source of this is very old.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    I'm truth motivated but keep telling yourself that I'm the one politically motivated when the same people (such as yourself) use overwhelming skepticism when it comes to all the evidence of massive COVID-19 fatalities, yet rely on out of context numbers to try to invent a narrative of the vaccine being dangerous.
    Speaking of out of context numbers, what the hell did you mean by "1000 out of 800,000"? Because the only place my duckduckgo can find that number dates back to April--also very old.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

    According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Speaking of out of context numbers, what the hell did you mean by "1000 out of 800,000"? Because the only place my duckduckgo can find that number dates back to April--also very old.
    For every 800,000 people in USA, over 1,000 have been recorded as dying from COVID-19. I'm just trying to compare apples to apples with the amount of people in Germany who got the vaccine which was 800,000.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    That's not even counting that you're obviously politically motivated. Do you by change work for big pharma?!?
    That you compare the vaccine fatalities, that they want to inject into healthy people, with the COVID-19 fatalities, means that you're a liar that uses statistrics to sell propaganda...
    I understand that the answer is YES then, you work for big pharma neocons...


    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    That's how they made the vaccine, unless you're claiming the vaccine is fake but then it'd require a massive conspiracy among so many people involved in testing it to still come up with a 94-95% efficacy.
    Let's see?!?
    The supposed mRNA vaccines supposedly tricks the body into creating the magic COVID19 virus, so that immune system can learn how to recognise and fight corona.
    As COVID19 was never isolated in the first place, they wouldn't know what it looks like. So yeah this is complete and utter BS.


    But then it gets worse...
    The vaccines suppresses the immune system for 6 to 8 days, with the result that elderly people "drop like flies".
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    The most important evidence this "NHS whistleblower" provides is the following graph - Pfizer vaccine causes drop in immune system up to 7 days post vaccination.

    Pfizer-vaccine-immune-deficiency-cover-up
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

    The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I understand that the answer is YES then, you work for big pharma neocons...
    Uh no? I just don't get why people wouldn't want to take something that is almost completely safe and protects them against a pandemic.
    Let's see?!?The supposed mRNA vaccines supposedly tricks the body into creating the magic COVID19 virus, so that immune system can learn how to recognise and fight corona.
    More specifically, a spike protein found on the coronavirus, which they were able to figure out when they isolated the virus.
    As COVID19 was never isolated in the first place,
    False premise, evidenced by the efficacy rates of the vaccines and how impossible it would be to fake.
    they wouldn't know what it looks like.
    But they did and that's why we have the vaccines.
    So yeah this is complete and utter BS.
    Yes you have lots of reason for confidence on a conclusion drawn from false premises while at the same time ignoring the strongest overwhelming evidence.
    But then it gets worse...
    The vaccines suppresses the immune system for 6 to 8 days, with the result that elderly people "drop like flies".
    I'm not sure what it does with the immune system but I do know that elderly people are not "dropping like flies".
    From the study you linked:
    Transient decreases in lymphocyte counts (grades 1–3) were observed within a few days after vaccination, and returned to baseline within 6–8 days in all participants. These laboratory abnormalities were not associated with clinical findings. RNA vaccines are known to induce type-I interferon, which has been associated with transient migration of lymphocytes into tissues.

    It's not a "cover-up". It's just not particularly important information (key word: transient). The lymphocytes migrate into tissues temporarily and then are back in the blood within 6-8 days. What you're showing is that the immune system will be slightly weaker for a few days before that effect wears off. I'm not sure what's alarming about this.

    The full PDF is here (link) which also cites other studies as evidence that this is normal for mRNA vaccines. If your point is that mRNA vaccines are terrible and cause elderly people to drop like flies that's also not backed up by any evidence. Meanwhile, daily, actual people are dropping like flies and acquiring chronic health conditions from COVID-19.
    Last edited by Anti-Neocon; 02-03-2021 at 01:30 PM.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Uh no? I just don't get why people wouldn't want to take something that is almost completely safe and protects them against a pandemic.
    I hope you get paid enough for defending genocide by spreading/defending this pseudoscientific propaganda!


    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    As COVID19 was never isolated in the first place,
    False premise, evidenced by the efficacy rates of the vaccines and how impossible it would be to fake.
    Very easy to manipulate as the trials weren't proper placebo-controlled, so could easily be rigged with flexible endpoints (based on the 90% false-positive PCR tests) and first screening and then removing trial participants from the study.
    The Pfizer study ran for only 2 months, carefully prevented people in bad health (that are now "dropping like flies") to participate, and didn't have hospitalisation or deaths for an end point. Even if the trial wasn't rigged, there wouldn't be shred of evidence that the COVID-19 vaccines prevent a single death.
    Just to be on the safe side they dismissed all the placebo trial participants after only 2 months, so we won't know the horrible long-term effects.

    With no plans to release the raw data: Peter-Doshi-exposes-pseudoscientifc-corona-vaccine-trials



    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    It's not a "cover-up". It's just not particularly important information (key word: transient). The lymphocytes migrate into tissues temporarily and then are back in the blood within 6-8 days. What you're showing is that the immune system will be slightly weaker for a few days before that effect wears off. I'm not sure what's alarming about this.

    The full PDF is here (link) which also cites other studies as evidence that this is normal for mRNA vaccines. If your point is that mRNA vaccines are terrible and cause elderly people to drop like flies that's also not backed up by any evidence. Meanwhile, daily, actual people are dropping like flies and acquiring chronic health conditions from COVID-19.
    That the immune deficiency was "transient" in a carefully screened super-healthy group doesn't mean that it wouldn't kill the elderly or (other) people in bad health (the only patients that have anything to fear from the far from fatal COVID-19 in the first place).

    In Gibraltar the total deaths of the amazing coronavirus was 12, until 10 January of this year.
    On 10 January 2021, Gibraltar started its vaccine rollout. By 30 January 2021, the COVID–19 fatalities on the Rock had risen to 75 - or a 525% increase in the death rate in only 20 days.

    Pfizer-vaccine-immune-deficiency-cover-up
    Last edited by Firestarter; 02-03-2021 at 03:04 PM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

    The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

  9. #37
    @Firestarter good info about the Pfizer vaccine. I do think they should release all info and we should demand it. However it's impossible to get away with a scam for too long when people who are taking the vaccine are getting COVID. Especially when Pfizer doesn't have control over a lot of the testing going on.

    The Gibraltar thing is beyond silly though. Why are you looking at Gibraltar? This is cherry picking at its most hilarious.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    @Firestarter good info about the Pfizer vaccine. I do think they should release all info and we should demand it. However it's impossible to get away with a scam for too long when people who are taking the vaccine are getting COVID. Especially when Pfizer doesn't have control over a lot of the testing going on.
    Pfizer is now selling vaccines with the gigantic GlaxoSmithKline that is controlled by the British royal degenerates...
    With our media under even more strict control than usual how will we ever find out?!?

    So what do you think is a solution to vaccines that have such severe adverse effects that they can't even be compared to a placebo in a proper double-blind trial (because they automatically become unblinded)?
    In my opinion none of these vaccines (that get injected into healthy people!) should be approved.


    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    The Gibraltar thing is beyond silly though. Why are you looking at Gibraltar? This is cherry picking at its most hilarious.
    So you think that genocide is funny (laughing all the way to the bank are you)?!?


    Also see the deaths in Israel (with the highest COVID-19 vaccination rate in the world), since vaccination started on 19 December. With 30% of all Israeli COVID-19 deaths in January 2021 alone (at least 1,433 of 4,796 fatalities).
    Check the rise of the daily number of corona fatalities in Israel since vaccination started, on 19 December...



    I guess you're also assuming in general that the dozens of nursing homes where - shortly after vaccination - the elderly residents suddenly start "dropping like flies", because of sudden "COVID-19 outbreaks" has absolutely nothing do with the vaccines: After-corona-vaccination-21-people-die-in-Cayuga-nursing-home


    Maybe not very convincing to you but I simply compared the death rate in the UK (with a high COVID-19 vaccination rate) to the Netherlands (with a much lower COVID-19 vaccination rate). Now the Netherlands has promised to fastly vaccinate the gullible population.
    So what do we expect (maybe an outbreak of the very dangerous UK variant of corona)?!?

    See the number of "coronavirus deaths" in the UK that spiked since the massive vaccination started!
    [/

    With only 2% of the Dutch vaccinated the number of daily "COVID-19 fatalities" didn't jump up like in the much-vaccinated the UK, or Israel (why did they completely lockdown the country over this?).
    Last edited by Firestarter; 02-05-2021 at 02:52 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

    The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

  11. #39
    Scotland started its massive COVID-19 vaccination campaign on 14 December.
    You can see that the corona deaths were dropping, until about a week after vaccination started, when the weekly amount of deaths suddenly doubled from less than 200 to almost 400.


    This looks like the experimental COVID-19 vaccines cause deaths instead of lowering the death rate. At least in the short term, while the so-called trials ran for such a short amount of time that there is no information on the long-term effects. This is completely ignored by our wonderful media that praise these vaccines for their great efficacy (95%) and lack of adverse effects.
    To me it looks more like the death rate increases with 95%...
    Pfizer-vaccine-immune-deficiency-cover-up
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

    The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    The most important evidence this "NHS whistleblower" provides is the following graph - Pfizer vaccine causes drop in immune system up to 7 days post vaccination.
    Maybe this can even convince vaccine-loving fools that it's quite risky to inject an untested mRNA vaccine into somebody because it lowers the lymphocyte count (for 6 to 8 days in healthy people)...
    At the very least this shows that these not properly tested vaccines should never have been "emergency approved"!

    Low lymphocyte count (lymphocytopenia) before COVID-19 infection increases death risk, even when the low lymphocyte count was years ago!
    .
    These data show that pre-2020 lymphocytopenia is associated with an increased odds ratio of death.
    Because the absolute lymphocyte count is almost universally available and easily interpreted, this biomarker of the risk of fatality could be widely useful.
    .
    If this is indeed a "widely useful" "biomarker", it should be easy enough to figure out that the Pfizer COVID vaccine "prior to any possible infection by the virus could be a risk factor for fatality": https://archive.is/Ir0O9


    The following scientific-looking article shows that low counts of lymphocytes makes recovery from COVID-19 and influenza A more problematic.
    The absolute counts of total white blood cells (WBCs) (5.29 × 109/L) and lymphocytes (1.51 × 109/L) of non-severe COVID-19 patients in the first week of illness were significantly lower than those of the healthy donors in group one (6.01 × 109/L, P = 0.007 and 1.85 × 109/L, P = 0.001, respectively).
    (...)
    The absolute counts of lymphocytes in healthy donors in group two (1.74 × 109/L) were significantly higher than those of patients with severe COVID-19 (0.81 × 109/L, P = 0.001), severe influenza A (0.87 × 109/L, P < 0.0001). Patients with severe COVID-19 and severe influenza A had a significantly lower number of total T cells (P = 0.001 and P < 0.0001, respectively), CD4+ T cells (P = 0.001 and P < 0.0001, respectively), and CD8+ T cells (P = 0.002 and P < 0.0001, respectively) than healthy controls in group two.
    (...)
    Collectively, our study suggests the plausible role of lymphocyte subsets in disease progression, which in turn affects prognosis and recovery duration in patients with severe COVID-19 and influenza A.
    Pfizer-vaccine-immune-deficiency-cover-up
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

    The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-12-2021, 03:55 AM
  2. NY - AG announces that Cuomo admin undercounted COVID nursing home deaths
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2021, 09:14 AM
  3. Pfizer COVID Vaccine Sends Mother into Convulsions, 24 Seniors Die After Vax
    By James_Madison_Lives in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2021, 08:34 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-08-2020, 02:52 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2020, 02:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •