Thread: After Dems moralize about "winners of elections", Dem move to expel Marjorie Taylor Greene

After Dems moralize about "winners of elections", Dem move to expel Marjorie Taylor Greene

Rep. Jimmy Gomez to introduce resolution to expel Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene from U.S. House (link)

From article linked above:
    A U.S. Congressman said on Wednesday that he plans to introduce a resolution to expel fellow Congressman Marjorie Taylor Greene from the U.S. House of Representatives.

Rep. Jimmy Gomez, a Democrat from California’s 34th Congressional District, said in a press release, his decision come after “numerous reports revealing her repeated endorsements of sedition, domestic terrorism, and political violence.”

Greene, who represents the 14th Congressional District in Northwest Georgia, recently made headlines following a review from CNN of social media posts Greene made that reportedly called for violence against prominent Democrats before she was elected to Congress while also promoting extremist conspiracy theories.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Related, I'm sure. If you cannot win an election then have the peoples choice banned. Full court press incoming......

Ocasio-Cortez Accuses GOP Caucus Of Sympathizing White Supremacy

The Democratic congresswoman made the comments during an appearance on MSNBC on Wednesday after she was asked about the “nature” of the Republican caucus. Ocasio-Cortez said there was a “profound difference” between the current Congress and the previous one, explaining that the current GOP lawmakers in the House sympathize with white supremacists and support the QAnon conspiracy theory.
    https://www.lacortenews.com/n/ocasio...hite-supremacy

The Democratic congresswoman made the comments during an appearance on MSNBC on Wednesday after she was asked about the “nature” of the Republican caucus. Ocasio-Cortez said there was a “profound difference” between the current Congress and the previous one, explaining that the current GOP lawmakers in the House sympathize with white supremacists and support the QAnon conspiracy theory.
    Well, I think she sympathizes with communists and supports the conspiratorial labor theory of value. You know, as long as we're ousting people with Anti-American viewpoints.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Well, I think she sympathizes with communists and supports the conspiratorial labor theory of value. You know, as long as we're ousting people with Anti-American viewpoints.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CaptUSA again.

Dem move to expel Marjorie Taylor Greene
    Excellent - more straws for the camel's back.

Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law." - The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      - Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      - Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·
    MOFA (Make Orwell Fiction Again)

Heres a better idea: How about we expel every member of Congress that is a communist regardless of whether they have a D or R next to their name?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Brilliant move by Madame Speaker.

Pelosi: Security needed to face 'enemy' within

Transcribed by me from the video at the link. Any errors are mine.
    I have said this all along, we will probably need a supplemental, uh, for, uh, more security for members, when the enemy is within the House of Representatives. A threat that members are concerned about in addition to what is happening outside.
    Madam Speaker is channeling Neil Peart I see.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Ted Cruz almost murdered A.O.C.

you almost had me murdered 3 weeks ago
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...lmost-n1256052

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    Rep. Jimmy Gomez to introduce resolution to expel Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene from U.S. House (link)

From article linked above:
    A U.S. Congressman said on Wednesday that he plans to introduce a resolution to expel fellow Congressman Marjorie Taylor Greene from the U.S. House of Representatives.

Rep. Jimmy Gomez, a Democrat from California’s 34th Congressional District, said in a press release, his decision come after “numerous reports revealing her repeated endorsements of sedition, domestic terrorism, and political violence.”

Greene, who represents the 14th Congressional District in Northwest Georgia, recently made headlines following a review from CNN of social media posts Greene made that reportedly called for violence against prominent Democrats before she was elected to Congress while also promoting extremist conspiracy theories.
    It appears that good ol' Jimmy does not understand that stealing an election is treasonous, seditious, domestic terrorism, and political violence.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)