Thread: DHS issues terrorism alert for "domestic extremists"

Thumbs down DHS issues terrorism alert for "domestic extremists"

"Domestic violent extremists motivated by a range of issues, including anger over COVID-19 restrictions, the 2020 election results, and police use of force have plotted and on occasion carried out attacks against government facilities."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/dhs-issues-national-terrorism-alert-for-domestic-extremists-11611770893
    Last edited by Matt Collins; 01-28-2021 at 02:09 AM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you Trump for playing your part excellently. - The Elite.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Meanwhile, BLM and Antifa will be allowed to cause as much destruction as they want.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Meanwhile, BLM and Antifa will be allowed to cause as much destruction as they want.
    i assume they have permits .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Tacitly.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Permits = Permission Granted so even tho it isnt in paper, yes, yes they DO have Permission to loot. Just like those in power who are granting that permission. The looting of your livelihoods.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Arson = peaceful protest

Looting = reparations

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Reporting this site, for harboring & giving aid to terrorists
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

AOC to Cruz...

I am happy to work with Republicans on this issue where there’s common ground, but you almost had me murdered 3 weeks ago so you can sit this one out.

Happy to work w/ almost any other GOP that aren’t trying to get me killed.
    https://ussanews.com/News1/2021/01/2...-this-one-out/

Nanci Pelosi on fellow House members...

“I do believe, and I have said this all along, that we will probably need a supplemental for more security for members when the enemy is within the House of Representatives, a threat that members are concerned about in addition to what is happening outside,” Pelosi told reporters Thursday.

When asked what she meant by her suggestion that “the enemy is within,” Pelosi doubled down without mentioning Greene or any other lawmaker by name.

“It means we have members of Congress who want to bring guns onto the floor and that threatened violence on other members of Congress,” she said.
    https://nypost.com/2021/01/28/pelosi...-enemy-within/
    Last edited by phill4paul; 01-28-2021 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Im gonna watch this later.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Do you think this is basically whats going on? Even if one of them is not a Real Terrorist, the others will use Name Calling to blame them for Terrorism. Exactly what they are doing to Trump, calling him a Dictator when they are installing a REAL DICTATORSHIP of COMMUNISTS.

In a Free Country, your Govt does not force you to think one way or another way.

In a REAL DICTATORSHIP, your Govt WILL KILL YOU if you THINK DIFFERENT THAN WHAT YOU ARE DEMANDED.

So which one is a Dictatorship?
    1776 > 1984

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Do you think this is basically whats going on? Even if one of them is not a Real Terrorist, the others will use Name Calling to blame them for Terrorism. Exactly what they are doing to Trump, calling him a Dictator when they are installing a REAL DICTATORSHIP of COMMUNISTS.

In a Free Country, your Govt does not force you to think one way or another way.

In a REAL DICTATORSHIP, your Govt WILL KILL YOU if you THINK DIFFERENT THAN WHAT YOU ARE DEMANDED.

So which one is a Dictatorship?
    YOU"RE A LYING DICTATOR TERRORIST NEONAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST MISOGYNOUS RACIST

who probably puts pineapple on his pizza
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

YOU"RE A LYING DICTATOR TERRORIST NEONAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST MISOGYNOUS RACIST

who probably puts pineapple on his pizza
    As long as it's not on every pizza. Just Hawaiian. Like they made it before white man arrived.

So how long before RPF is a terrorist organization? I almost expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Well, by definition that would mean "organizing." So we are probably safe as there are no upcoming "money bombs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Aren't we already? We're supporting medical disinformation!
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Been there,, done that.

http://pcosmar.blogspot.com/2009/03/...terrorist.html
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    "I think we should go back to the gold standard."

"Why do you hate black people?"
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

I'm in the right place.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Aren't we already? We're supporting medical disinformation!
    I think it's entirely possible. We all may be on watch lists.

I think it's entirely possible. We all may be on watch lists.
    Well,, I have not even attempted to fly anywhere for many years. Good bet on that list..

Mostly polite interactions with Police and the last FED I met,, but I still have a Drivers License,, and just voted in a Special County ballot.. They know where I am.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom