Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rand warns us all on mask mandates: "they will NEVER relent!"

Exclamation Rand warns us all on mask mandates: "they will NEVER relent!"

Rand Paul's disturbing face-mask prediction

Senator urges massive pushback against left: 'We should all resist'

https://www.wnd.com/2021/01/rand-pau...sk-prediction/

By Joe Kovacs Published January 27, 2021 at 1:45pm

PALM BEACH, Florida – U.S. Sen. Rand Paul, a medical doctor by profession, made an unnerving prediction about masks on Wednesday, saying mandates to wear facial coverings are never going away as long as the political left is in charge.

"They will never relent. These people are never gonna let you not wear a mask," the Kentucky Republican told Todd Herman, the fill-in host on Rush Limbaugh's national broadcast.

"I promise you, you will never get out from the mask because they're saying that even after all are vaccinated, we don't know, you still might catch it a little bit, you still might transmit it, even after everybody's vaccinated. So don't listen to these people.

"The mask mandates have not worked, none of the mandates have worked," Paul added, referring to government strategies during the coronavirus pandemic.

"There's study after study after study that show that when you put in place these mandates, guess what, the incidents of the infection kept rising. Even [President] Biden admitted this the other day. The trajectory of the virus has been unaffected by anything we've done so far. Our only hope of changing the trajectory is a vaccine, but it should be voluntary.

An incredulous Herman noted, "The masks ain't going away. ... The technocrats don't want to give up control."

Paul also blasted the absurdity of the Congress' second impeachment trial of former President Donald Trump, who is now a private citizen.

"It means we can impeach Todd Herman, Rush Limbaugh. We're coming for you, buddy," he said.

He pointed out the process was unconstitutional because chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court is not presiding over the proceedings.

"The fact that the chief justice refuses to walk across the street means we're not impeaching a president," Paul said.

He discussed suggestions of impeaching Sen. Bernie Sanders or Vice President Kamala Harris for their own incitement of violence.

"None of us said we should impeach Bernie Sanders or Kamala Harris because it's a dumb idea to hold someone responsible for inciting violence. ... We have to have saner, calmer minds take over this."

To evince how people are overreacting to use of certain words such as "fight," Paul recounted how he stated on the Senate floor Tuesday: "If you are a senator who has never used the word 'fight' figuratively in a speech, raise your hand. No one raised their hand."

"This is a charade," he concluded concerning the second impeachment of Trump.

Paul also hammered the recent onslaught against freedom of speech by Big Tech in America.

"It's a closed-minded notion to not let other people speak," he said.

"It started with the climate extremists ... They made only one truth, and if you didn't agree, you're a denier. ... When you cannot dissent, there is no free society. ... We should all resist. We should all fight in a figurative way. But we should all resist."

Paul also focused on allegations of massive fraud in the 2020 presidential election, urging changes be made in all state legislatures to ensure election integrity in future races.

"We shouldn't have Republicans kept behind the barbed-wire fence 30 feet away," Paul said, referring to the exclusion of GOP members during the ballot-counting process.

"Yeah, they recounted the votes," Paul noted, "the same votes that were counted the first time. But no one found out if they were valid."
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have been nice, but I am losing my patience. I had to get a second job in construction last year because of the shutdown. My kids work in the public. I have been busting my ass for less money. They are now calling for double and triple masking. Anal swabbing...

Screw that. I am sick of people thinking they are virtuous because they only leave their house once every two weeks, and these lazy bastards want to tell me how to live.

I want to tell them, "Congratulations on not having to work for a living. Hide in your bunker, but leave me alone with your nonsense!"

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I have been nice, but I am losing my patience. I had to get a second job in construction last year because of the shutdown. My kids work in the public. I have been busting my ass for less money. They are now calling for double and triple masking. Anal swabbing...

Screw that. I am sick of people thinking they are virtuous because they only leave their house once every two weeks, and these lazy bastards want to tell me how to live.

I want to tell them, "Congratulations on not having to work for a living. Hide in your bunker, but leave me alone with your nonsense!"
    Litmus Tests.

Just like public school, what they are testing for is Reflexive Habits of Reaction to Authority. There is no better test of ones obedience than adherence to STUPID rules rather than SENSIBLE rules. And they are pushing to see who breaks and who reflexively obeys. That is the Adjustive Lesson of Public Education. Followed by Confusion, and other lessons that DO NOT SERVE US by any means. The reason for this conditioning is so they can figure out which of us to keep and which to kill. If you are not obedient enough then their plan is for you to die.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 02-16-2021 at 03:08 AM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Litmus Tests.

Just like public school, what they are testing for is Reflexive Habits of Reaction to Authority. There is no better test of ones obedience than adherence to STUPID rules rather than SENSIBLE rules. And they are pushing to see who breaks and who reflexively obeys. That is the Adjustive Lesson of Public Education. Followed by Confusion, and other lessons that DO NOT SERVE US by any means. The reason for this conditioning is so they can figure out which of us to keep and which to kill. If you are not obedient enough then their plan is for you to die.
    The thing is, the drones, the Let Live List, are the ones lining up for the jabs of poison. Do you suppose Bill Gates, who I've never seen in a mask, considers us more fit to survive than them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The thing is, the drones, the Let Live List, are the ones lining up for the jabs of poison. Do you suppose Bill Gates, who I've never seen in a mask, considers us more fit to survive than them?
    Nope. To them, we are merely things to be used, and harvested. Human Livestock. Ok for me but not ok for thee. One of two possible outcomes, and both result in a great decline in human population. However it is pulled off. Depression, fine in their books. War, fine in their books. Tyranny, ok in their books. Sterilization (vaccine), also ok in their books.

These people at the top the same ones that send YOUR kids to WAR, for "fun and profit" sometimes oil, show similar mental illnesses and do not recognize the natural limits of other people. They do not see other people as equals. In order to "earn their respect" you basically have to beat them at their own game. Thus Bezos might beat Gates and other times Gates beats Walmart, etc. Those are the only people they see as equals. None of us do, but what they are trying to do is to "cull" the "resistant" types (hence why Vaccine is the cover for this Litmus Test) and take them out to the pasture. And by pasture I mean the Illegal Chemical Shed to be shot and not even buried just have your body burned in an open ditch.

Plenty of Replacement Mexicans are on their way tho thanks to Biden basically reopening the borders for UNLIMITED IMMIGRATION. Plan is to replace most of America.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 01-28-2021 at 12:24 PM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Of course they won't. Biden's 100 day mask mandate will easily turn to 200 days and then for the remainder of the year.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Litmus Tests.

I went to Catholic schools and was homeschooled. I went to a public school in 1st and 5th grade. Both of those times I went to the principal's office with a group of kids. Both times the principal read off a list of things that we supposedly did. I didn't do what I was accused of.

The principal then ask the first kid in line if he did what he was accused of. He denied it and the principal chewed his ass for lying. He then went down the line and asked each of us if we did what we were accused of. We all lied and "confessed" so that we wouldn't be accused of lying. I turn 50 shortly and to this day it still annoys me that I "confessed" both times. Looking back, I am sure that was a kind of indoctrination.

That was the public school. The nuns at the Catholic school had their own sick games.
    Last edited by RJB; 01-27-2021 at 08:13 PM.

The nuns at the Catholic school had their own sick games.

Lol, how I remember that!
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I disagree. The democrats are letting up on the lockdowns. They want to be the party that conquers the virus and saves the world. So they will end the mask thing soon enough.

If wearing a mask makes it just 1% safer for the people around me, I'll wear a mask. We're in this together and it's a minor inconvenience to do whatever we can...

I know this is unpopular here, lol - and I'm not trolling. Just saying. For me personally, I'm happy to wear a mask in public.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitcoiner View Post
    If wearing a mask makes it just 1% safer for the people around me, I'll wear a mask. We're in this together and it's a minor inconvenience to do whatever we can...

I know this is unpopular here, lol - and I'm not trolling. Just saying. For me personally, I'm happy to wear a mask in public.
    Saving oxygen for us?

Cool!

Are you a vegetarian? If you are what you eat, a vegan should thrive on CO2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Yes, they are thinning out their herd, getting rid of the old frail sick and weak. Targeting those that are strong, but too strong willed. The actual rulers know that in the next 20 yrs the globe is going to be shaking the fleas again, it's why Gates now owns over 240,000 acres of farmland mainly in the SE United States. It's why they're building a damn in a desert the last 10 yrs or so. It's why all hell is breaking loose all at once, all cards are being played at once. Zero hour is again approaching soon.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Our only hope of changing the trajectory is a vaccine, but it should be voluntary.
    There is another hope of changing the trajectory, even without a vaccine. And it's not just a wish, it's a guarantee. As people contract the virus they will develop natural immunity to it, just like the immunity an effective vaccine would give them, up to the point of populations having herd immunity. This is not a wild idea, but what has actually happened for almost all previous pandemics. It used to be that this natural course was taken for granted as the only way out of pandemics, before governments had powers so great they became convinced they could overpower viruses with the kinds of things Rand decries.

What if it doesn't make them safer? What if there are unintended consequences that you and other mask proponents haven't even thought of yet (and consequences that nobody at all could possibly think of because of the inconceivable complexity of the world)? What if there is a 1% difference it makes in passing on infection, and that translates into a 1% difference in people developing immunity, not just immunity to SARS-COV2, but immunity to all the other viruses and bacteria and general T-cell immunity, resulting in a population being dry tinder at some point in the future waiting to be overwhelmed by some common ailment as soon as the dam breaks that would have otherwise been kept suppressed at typical endemic levels?

It looks like you're just talking about something you choose to do voluntarily, and don't support imposing the practice on others by force. And if so, more power to you to practice that. But the countless considerations that law makers can't ever possibly account for are precisely why each individual has to be allowed to make their own choice.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 01-28-2021 at 10:30 AM.

Go right ahead, just don't expect me to buy into your lunacy.

We should all fight in a figurative way.
    It's sad that he had to qualify that with figuratively
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand gave them plenty enough material to stew over. He hit on every issue and took an impeachable position!

I like Rand's use of the word Resist.

And if your staying home might make people 1% safer, will you stay home and stop going out in public?

... Anal swabbing...

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Nevermind the "victimized" people who have it so bad getting to work form home making 80k a year doing their useless office job.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

If your posting makes people 1% dumber, would you quit posting?
    No - No - No - No

I lost my higher paying job back in March. I'm back to working at a restaurant being paid minimum wage. The lockdowners want me to just shut up with a smile on my face and just deal with it. I feel like I have been robbed just thinking about what these lockdowns have done to me.

I hear you, brother (or sister)
    Quote Originally Posted by RPfan1992 View Post
    I lost my higher paying job back in March. I'm back to working at a restaurant being paid minimum wage. The lockdowners want me to just shut up with a smile on my face and just deal with it. I feel like I have been robbed just thinking about what these lockdowns have done to me.
    No need to force a smile. The masks are designed to hide our discontent.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RPfan1992 View Post
    I quit mine back in Sept. Was making $16hr. Due to have made $21 back in Dec. at my 1-yr. mark. But, we couldn't get anyone into work because the Fed was doling out $600+State Unemployment. So I was working 12 hr. shifts on a factory concrete floor 5 nights, sometimes 6 a week. $16 here is a good wage. $21 is exceptional. But, who the hell is gonna work their ass off when they could get $700-800 a week sitting on their ass. Truth be told I'd rather have been in an industry that was shut down. Had many friends that were. None chose to come work at my company when they were being paid to stay home. Can't blame them. I went full time right before the new year. By Sept., with all the overtime, the wage increase I had gotten became a $.30 loss per hour on my wage increase from temp-to-perm, after moving into a higher tax bracket. And all those hours lead to planters fasciitis.
    It was a $#@! show. One I chose not to continue participate in.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 01-29-2021 at 03:18 PM.

This has got to be the reincarnation of R3volution 3.0. Who would have guessed that he was a Hindu.

Does anyone know if Rand is falling in line and wearing a mask or is he standing his ground and resisting the mask during this impeachment?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Does anyone know if Rand is falling in line and wearing a mask or is he standing his ground and resisting the mask during this impeachment?
    Rand recently got called out for not wearing a mask on the Senate floor a few days ago. Not sure if he's wearing one during the impeachment trial since I'm not paying attention to it.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Rand recently got called out for not wearing a mask on the Senate floor a few days ago. Not sure if he's wearing one during the impeachment trial since I'm not paying attention to it.

At the end of the video he was asked if he objected and then the video abruptly ended. Did he object or cave?

U.S. Sen. Rand Paul, a medical doctor by profession, made an unnerving prediction about masks on Wednesday, saying mandates to wear facial coverings are never going away as long as the political left is in charge.

"They will never relent. These people are never gonna let you not wear a mask," the Kentucky Republican told Todd Herman, the fill-in host on Rush Limbaugh's national broadcast.
    https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/sta...74265149116417
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-15-2022 at 11:35 AM. Reason: replaced tweet with image
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast