Thread: Thomas Massie to join the Judiciary Committee this Congress!!!

Thomas Massie to join the Judiciary Committee this Congress!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Thats kind of funny considering Massie joined a documentary exposing the ridiculous system of fundraising for committee seats in the party system.

And he was rewarded for exposing it by getting the seat he wants. Maybe they think it would shut him up.

Congrats to massie though. If hes content with it, I'm proud of him.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Thats kind of funny considering Massie joined a documentary exposing the ridiculous system of fundraising for committee seats in the party system.

And he was rewarded for exposing it by getting the seat he wants. Maybe they think it would shut him up.

Congrats to massie though. If hes content with it, I'm proud of him.
    I would guess that McCarthy wants him in there to counteract the loons that Pelosi is putting in there.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Ron being selected for the council on monetary policy, or whatever it was, all over again. Did Ron move mountains in his seat? No? Thomas wont either, it's all a tv show.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

He should promote all like minded colleagues every chance he gets. Every time he opens his mouth a colleague's name should be promoted. Same goes for the colleagues every time they open their mouth, the name Thomas Massie should come out.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Make a difference, Tom.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    He should promote all like minded colleagues every chance he gets. Every time he opens his mouth a colleague's name should be promoted. Same goes for the colleagues every time they open their mouth, the name Thomas Massie should come out.
    I told Warren Davidson to do whatever Thomas Massie did and support all his legislation
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?