Thread: Rand Paul on TDS : "Angry, Unhinged, Deranged By Their Hatred" Of Trump

Rand Paul on TDS : "Angry, Unhinged, Deranged By Their Hatred" Of Trump

Honestly, he was talking about Democrats but we all know there are special members here on RPF (sounds familiar?) that suffer from the same illness.

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...r-hatred-trump
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And how is PDS different?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Which is collaboration with the enemy and dereliction of duty.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

TDS is truly a remarkable illness. All reason, all rational ability is just thrown out the window.

For the life of me I can't explain it. But it surely is fascinating.

I expect some years from now a formal definition of TDS will be added to the DSM-5.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

The biggest leftie conspiracy is Trump let people die from Covid so less people would vote for Biden, thus committing genocide (but stupid isn't an ethnic group in the first place)
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

And pop goes the video.

ETA. And it's back. Must've been my connection burping.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-27-2021 at 05:02 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    The biggest leftie conspiracy is Trump let people die from Covid so less people would vote for Biden, thus committing genocide (but stupid isn't an ethnic group in the first place)

Rand is doing a good job positioning himself as the next GOP torchbearer. V impressed with him lately.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    Rand is doing a good job positioning himself as the next GOP torchbearer. V impressed with him lately.
    Rand is certainly distinguishing himself in a positive way from that other Senator from Kentucky.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand did a good job being Trump's bitch. At least his dad had principles. Rand and this forum has gone to $#@!; all the classy people left and now it just seems like Donald "Wish Ghislaine Maxwell Well" Trump supporters are all that's left here. Never voting republican again that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by westkyle View Post
    Rand did a good job being Trump's bitch.
    Why would you say that?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his