Thread: UK goes full Orwellian 1984

UK goes full Orwellian 1984

Queen Elizabeth's PM Boris Johnson has entered a bill, to recruit children (16/17 years old) to spy on their parents.
    Cops fining children for throwing snowballs.

Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Queen Elizabeth's PM Boris Johnson has entered a bill, to recruit children (16/17 years old) to spy on their parents.
    Cops fining children for throwing snowballs.
    Just like the Hitler Jungen.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Marius View Post
    Just like the Hitlerjugend*.
    *Fixed that for you.
    "I am a bird"

U.S. kids were encouraged to rat their parents out during the Reagan administration.

The U.K. is doing what the U.S. was already doing in 1984.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

US Media Makes Heroes of Teens Who Betray Their Family Members and GoFundMe Makes It Profitable

One of the hallmarks of any totalitarian society is an unremitting hatred of the nuclear family. So long as the family remains the primary educator of children and the primary building block of society, totalitarianism can never take root because success requires the individual’s primary loyalty to be to the state. This is not a secret. One of the elements in the Communist Manifesto, right before the abolition of the nation-state, is the abolition of the family.

We’ve seen a gradual chipping away at the health of the family under the guise of good intentions. We’ve created a society where out-of-wedlock births are the norm rather than the exception. Where state provided daycare and before- and after-school programs act in place of parents. We have a school system that actually believes it knows best, and so you, the parent, can’t send your kid to school with aspirin without the royal assent of school administrators, but school officials can arrange for your child to have access to birth control devices. The hostility of the public school mafia to homeschooling is often packaged as one of competition for resources. It isn’t. It is about control of what your child learns and what they imprint as values. Just as the Hitler Youth scheduled activities for Sunday mornings to be in direct competition with church attendance, we are seeing that youth athletic leagues in this country do the same thing with increasing frequency.

In totalitarian societies, real and imagined, children betraying their parents to the state has been held up as behavior to emulate. The Soviet Union went so far as to actually create, in the best traditions of Comrade Ogilvy in the novel “1984,” a fake child-hero, Pavlik Morozov, who was supposedly killed by his own family for informing on his father. (The real truth is a lot muddier, but the fact that turning your father over to the secret police was held up as a sufficiently laudatory character trait to cause a national hero to be created is the point.)

Orwell alludes to this child-as-snitch role model dystopian novel 1984:

‘Who denounced you?’ said Winston.

‘It was my little daughter,’ said Parsons with a sort of doleful pride. ‘She listened at the keyhole. Heard what I was saying, and nipped off to the patrols the very next day. Pretty smart for a nipper of seven, eh? I don’t bear her any grudge for it. In fact I’m proud of her. It shows I brought her up in the right spirit, anyway.’

It isn’t like the USSR, or Nazi Germany were outliers in their efforts to destroy the nuclear family. China had an actual plan for it that was ruthlessly implemented and successful.

They beat her, bound her and led her from home. She knelt before the crowds as they denounced her. Then they loaded her on to a truck, drove her to the outskirts of town and shot her.

Fang Zhongmou’s execution for political crimes during the Cultural Revolution was commonplace in its brutality but more shocking to outsiders in one regard: her accusers were her husband and their 16-year-old child.

More than four decades on, Fang’s son is seeking to atone by telling her story and calling for the preservation of her grave in their home town of Guzhen, central Anhui province, as a cultural relic.

We’re seeing the same trend towards the government attempting to enlist children as informants here. Over Thanksgiving, we were all told by the pandemic-mongers to not visit friends and relatives but, rather, cower under our beds with facemasks and cold porridge (for the Facebook fact-checkers, that is just sarcasm and not a claim of an actual event). To ensure that we took it all very seriously, some governors, like Vermont’s Phil Scott, ordered schools to quiz returning students on what their families did for Thanksgiving.
    Read more.... (Do, there is much more to this story) https://nworeport.me/2021/01/28/us-m...it-profitable/
    Last edited by phill4paul; 01-28-2021 at 11:24 AM.

What a disappointment Boris Johnson is.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    What a disappointment Boris Johnson is.
    I don't believe you. Trump said he was a good friend, right before he gave GAVI $1.4 BILLION $4 BILLION of the "Relief" Bill.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The exact passage from 1984 that predicted this:

With those children, he thought, that wretched woman must lead a life of terror. Another year, two years, and they would be watching her night and day for symptoms of unorthodoxy. Nearly all children nowadays were horrible. What was worst of all was that by means of such organizations as the Spies they were systematically turned into ungovernable little savages, and yet this produced in them no tendency whatever to rebel against the discipline of the Party. On the contrary, they adored the Party and everything connected with it. The songs, the processions, the banners, the hiking, the drilling with dummy rifles, the yelling of slogans, the worship of Big Brother—it was all a sort of glorious game to them. All their ferocity was turned outwards, against the enemies of the State, against foreigners, traitors, saboteurs, thought-criminals. It was almost normal for people over thirty to be frightened of their own children. And with good reason, for hardly a week passed in which ‘The Times’ did not carry a paragraph describing how some eavesdropping little sneak—’child hero’ was the phrase generally used—had overheard some compromising remark and denounced its parents to the Thought Police.

Quote Originally Posted by libertasbella View Post

With those children, he thought, that wretched woman must lead a life of terror. Another year, two years, and they would be watching her night and day for symptoms of unorthodoxy. Nearly all children nowadays were horrible. What was worst of all was that by means of such organizations as the Spies they were systematically turned into ungovernable little savages, and yet this produced in them no tendency whatever to rebel against the discipline of the Party. On the contrary, they adored the Party and everything connected with it. The songs, the processions, the banners, the hiking, the drilling with dummy rifles, the yelling of slogans, the worship of Big Brother—it was all a sort of glorious game to them. All their ferocity was turned outwards, against the enemies of the State, against foreigners, traitors, saboteurs, thought-criminals. It was almost normal for people over thirty to be frightened of their own children. And with good reason, for hardly a week passed in which ‘The Times’ did not carry a paragraph describing how some eavesdropping little sneak—’child hero’ was the phrase generally used—had overheard some compromising remark and denounced its parents to the Thought Police.
    Hmmm... why is it the real world children we have today are basically monsters and constantly rebel against their parents and Trump and teachers and cops, but why are they not rebelling against THE STATE?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by libertasbella View Post

With those children, he thought, that wretched woman must lead a life of terror. Another year, two years, and they would be watching her night and day for symptoms of unorthodoxy. Nearly all children nowadays were horrible.
    I thought it's more similar to the father whose daughter snitched on him, after which he's locked up to be cured from his mental disease (not loving Big Brother):
    ‘Who denounced you?’ said Winston.
    ‘It was my little daughter,’ said Parsons with a sort of doleful pride. ‘She listened at the keyhole. Heard what I was saying, and nipped off to the patrols the very next day. Pretty smart for a nipper of seven, eh? I don’t bear her any grudge for it. In fact I’m proud of her. It shows I brought her up in the right spirit, anyway.’
    Jackson Reffitt snitched on his father, who was arrested on 16 January, who was one of the protesters that entered the Capitol.
    In interviews with investigators, Jackson Reffitt said his father told him: “If you turn me in, you’re a traitor. And you know what happens to traitors. Traitors get shot.”
    But he had already reported his father to the F.B.I. weeks before the riot.
    In the current "pandemic", some governors, like Vermont’s Phil Scott, have ordered schools to question children to find out if their families violated the corona lockdown.
    https://redstate.com/streiff/2021/01/27/317214-n317214
    (https://archive.is/tbdMc)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

In 1949, after George Orwell's 1984 was published, Aldous Huxley wrote Orwell a letter that seems to predict the current COVID pandemic state of the world.

See the following 2 excerpts from the letter.
    There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it.

Within the next generation I believe that the world's rulers will discover that infant conditioning and narco-hypnosis are more efficient, as instruments of government, than clubs and prisons, and that the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging and kicking them into obedience.
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...crusaders.html

UK Home Secretary Priti Patel announced that private contractors, hired via the firm Mitie, will check if Britons stay home during the brutally enforced 10-day quarantine after visiting medium-risk "amber" COVID countries.

Last week 30,000 home invasions were done, Patel promised that from now on 10,000 checks will be conducted every day.
    If people violate the brutal quarantine, the cops can give them a maximum fine of £10,000: https://summit.news/2021/05/20/uk-go...rce-quarantine

It is really the fact that these days all the snitches walk around with their surveillance equipment that has made it possible to stage the "pandemic". And as a result of the lockdown snitches have become even more dependent on their mobile phones.

In the Netherlands a "corona app" was developed to use Bluetooth, as the authorities already know where we are, this gives them additional spying capabilities. Bluetooth is used to trace every single mobile phone (and other surveillance equipment) in the proximity.
    Of course the software designed, under the guise of the COVID "pandemic", can also be used if people won't install the app and for other purposes.
    (in Dutch): http://archive.is/AmSXP

Snitching is a technological feature built into the surveillance grid, from which there is no hiding.
    COVID contact tracing apps have already been used by the authorities for criminal investigations.

Facial recognition software is used to identify "criminals" from Instagram selfies, while Facebook harvests biometric data of its users.

After the lockdowns were started, snitches began "publicly shaming" their peers and businesses for violating the draconian measures.
    That's besides the authorities opening snitch hotlines to report corona "criminals".

Several people involved in the January storming of the Capitol were arrested after tips from snitches.
    A woman turned in her ex-boyfriend after he had called her a “moron”.
    A man from Freeport, N.Y. was arrested after sending a selfie to his federal agent brother in law.
    A teen turned in her mother: https://archive.is/sJk3N

The Kingdom of Spain makes a stunning effort to become the most Orwellian country in the whole world...
    King Felipe's central government has proposed a national mobilisation and "security law", which forces citizens to "temporarily" give up their rights and do what Big Brother orders them to do in case of an "emergency".
    Any person of legal age shall be obliged to carry out the 'personal obligations' required by the competent authorities, following the guidelines of the National Security Council, when a state of crisis is declared in Spain. In this case, all citizens without exception must comply with the orders and instructions issued by the authorities.
    As if this isn't (bad) enough, the authorities will also give themselves the right to confiscate all sorts of assets.
    In the event that a state of crisis is declared in Spain ('situation of interest to National Security' is the name given by law), the authorities may also proceed to the temporary requisition of all types of property, at the intervention or provisional occupation of those that are necessary or the suspension of all kinds of activities.
    Freedom of speech is of course very dangerous, so the bill also proposes that the media collaborate with the "competent authorities" in both spreading and debunking misinformation: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...roperty-during

Now Ireland shows how Orwellian it has become under the corona police state.

The 66-year-old Margaret Buttimer has been sentenced to 90 days in jail, because she refused to wear a mask in shops - 3 times in total (30 days in jail per offence).
    She had earlier been given a suspended sentence and a fine for a similar offence on 12 February, because of her "repeat offending" she was not eligible for community service...

According to the the judge, she had shown "scant regard for the safety of others" by refusing to wear the face diaper, “Unfortunately and regrettably, Margaret Buttimer has failed in her duty to take basic care for the protection of the health and safety of her fellow citizens”: https://www.irishtimes.com/news/irel...mask-1.4618417

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All quite new normal in the Orwellian utopia that has become the UK...
    When a 12-year-old girl was self-isolating from 4 to 14 July, after being found guilty of a positive COVID test, the Manchester cops came to her house twice to scare her $hitless...

They first came to her family home on 11 July, demanding to speak directly to the girl, before asking her mother on whether she was self-isolating.
    Then the next day, the cops came again in what looked like a riot van at 9pm to "check" again that the girl was isolating. .

The mother of the girl thinks it's inappropriate that the cops demanded to speak to the underage girl directly, and that she blames the cops for making the girl "terrified".
    It was terribly upsetting again for my daughter and she had another meltdown again thinking the police were going to arrest her
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-chiefs.html

With censorship almost complete, the UK drives the final nail in the coffin of "free speech".

Under a newly proposed bill whistleblowers could be sentenced as spies to 14 years in prison for leaking "unauthorised disclosures" to the press.
    It will be up to government officials behind closed doors to decide what are "unauthorised disclosures": https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ournalism.html

Is this common for the whole USA, or is California exceptionally Orwellian even for American standards?

Mark Dice asks people to sign the petition to round up and arrest all those horrible anti-vaxxers. The majority of Americans in San Diego, California sign the petition...

Of course technology like this could also be implemented to prevent dangerous "antivaxxers" from buying necessities (like food)...

Nine schools in North Ayrshire, Scotland, are starting mandatory facial recognition for schoolchildren wanting to pay for lunch.
    It is claimed that this is a "more hygienic" in the plandemic new world order.

Schools in Scotland already used fingerprint IDs, which is almost as sinister.
    Some are complaining about privacy violations, and that the biometrics company running the facial recognition could share the children's faces with others: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-payments.html

Some brainwashed by RT believe that Putin is better than Biden or Boris...

Moscow introduces facial recognition payment system to over 240 metro stations, not mandated (yet).
    Even more troubling is that Moscow is also implementing facial recognition across its more than 10,000 CCTV cameras from which there is no hiding.

Biometric recognition is also promoted in the US through Amazon One.

Connect this to mobile phone location data for example, and... you have identified the mobile phone: https://www.theverge.com/2021/10/15/...-metro-privacy

Queen Elizabeth's government proposed the Online Safety Bill, which includes criminalisation of anybody who posts “knowingly false information” and/or "communication" that will "likely" cause "psychological harm", with those convicted facing 2 years in prison.
    It also gives the authorities the possibility to impose hefty fines of billions of dollars (?).

British MP David Davis got some publicity by calling the bill, which essentially gives the authorities carte blanche to remove posts that contradict the official narrative, “catastrophic” for freedom of speech.

David Kurten explained that “the trouble with criminalising nebulous concepts like ‘psychological harm’ is that anybody can allege a criminal offence for just about anything”.
    Kurten continued (isn't the UK already a prime example of a totalitarian police state?):
    Even more insidiously, the government is likely to become the arbiter of what is ‘knowingly false information’ and will require police forces to lock people up for ‘spreading’ it.

If this Orwellian bill becomes an act, such citizens are likely to face criminal charges and prison sentences for speaking the truth. It should be binned before the U.K. turns into a totalitarian police state.
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ne...for-two-years/

Now that Donald isn't president anymore, Peter Thiel actually made some interesting comments on the current pandemic of centralised disinformation.

If there’s a misinformation problem, it’s a centralized misinformation problem—and it’s the misinformation coming from the Ministry of Truth.

We think of nationalism as a corrective to the homogenizing, braindead, one-world state that’s totalitarian.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...fake-consensus

Mass Hypnosis – we have been ‘en-TRANCEd’

Education Education Education

A good ‘Education‘ system begins with an ‘en-TRANCE‘ exam
    – designed to put you to SLEEP

and allow you entry into the school of your DREAMS

Most people never wake up from this experience.

School Hypnosis of the PUPILS…

enTRANCE (verb)

“to throw into a TRANCE,” 1590s, from en- (1) “put in” + TRANCE (n.). Meaning “to delight” also is 1590s. Related: EnTRANCEd; entrancing; enTRANCEment.

education_101_Hypnosis by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

TRANCE mission v01 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

TRANCE mission v05 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

TRANCE mission v04 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

TRANCE mission v06 by Prince Arthur, on Flickr

http://pubastrology.com/mass-hypnosi...en-en-tranced/

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Department of Homeland Security is grooming Americans to snitch on political “dissidents” or “extremists”, through the Center for Prevention Programs and Partnerships (CP3 program).
    CP3 was started in 2020 and has so far awarded $70 million in grants to non-profits, state and local government agencies.

CP3 is handing out $20 million to schools, universities, behavioural and mental-health providers (doctors), youth services, churches and cops to identify these dangerous thoughtcriminals.
    CP3 brings together mental health providers, educators, faith leaders, public health officials, social services, nonprofits, and others in communities across the country to help people who may be escalating to violence.
    https://leohohmann.com/2023/09/11/ex...al-extremists/

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...murder-charges

The soldiering of MET Scotland Yard.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!