Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Reddit Trolls Wall St. Hedge Funds, Buying Up GameStop Stock

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I bought back into bbby on the dip but with more conviction. I heard something about some obscure SEC and FINRA regulation created by a guy named Reggie Sho, regarding naked shorts selling shares that don't exist and then failing to deliver actual market shares and being required to buy them in open market by a certain day. Something about a t+13 and September 2nd and 6th. Dunno. Probably just more crazy tinfoil, right? Probably. It's not like the SEC and FINRA actually enforces their own rules or whatever.

Reg Sho doesn't mean anything. No shortage of shares to short. There's nothing to enforce. From 30 seconds ago.

AVYA

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Reg Sho doesn't mean anything. No shortage of shares to short. There's nothing to enforce. From 30 seconds ago.

AVYA
    Weird that it doesn't mean anything, considering the obvious short and distort (aka lie your $#@!ing ass off through Wall St owned media outlets) narrative that flooded the net the last few days to scare people into selling that stock. "BBBY BANKRUPT! TRUST ME BRO! SELL NOW! (few moments later: oops not bankrupt but thanks for selling to cover our illegal shorts due to our fear campaign.) Hell, at this point there's so much crime that it could have just been removed from the list to protect the shorts, rules be damned. The whole system is a giant theft operation. Pirates stealing as always.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-01-2022 at 10:29 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Wish I had more info, but heard in the background on Fox Business that there are a lot of options out there trying to drive the market indexes down right now.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Covered the remainder of my GME short yesterday and this morning. +10 dollars. Still another 20 in downside but getting oversold with a market poised to rip higher. It has earnings next Wednesday. If it gaps up on whatever nonsense they say will be another great entry for a short.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Weird that it doesn't mean anything, considering the obvious short and distort (aka lie your $#@!ing ass off through Wall St owned media outlets) narrative that flooded the net the last few days to scare people into selling that stock. "BBBY BANKRUPT! TRUST ME BRO! SELL NOW! (few moments later: oops not bankrupt but thanks for selling to cover our illegal shorts due to our fear campaign.) Hell, at this point there's so much crime that it could have just been removed from the list to protect the shorts, rules be damned. The whole system is a giant theft operation. Pirates stealing as always.
    I am sure the company is doing great.

The CFO of BBB that committed suicide was involved with the Gamestop CEO in artificially driving up the stock.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/04/bed-ba...efore-suicide/

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I am sure the company is doing great.

Oh well, doesn't matter. The system doesn't particularly care, in the big picture, about how any particular company is performing. It's a trust and accounting system, that's all. Understand both of those and one can easily understand how the "markets" operate.

I'm just continuing to hold. I've never seen financial media and pundits so relentlessly concerned about what I do with my money and stock holdings as I have in recent months regarding selling my GME and BBBY holdings. Wall St is suddenly my friend and trusted advisor and is looking out for me? Ha.

The system they've devised requires that everyone outside of their selected institutions sell their holdings during their engineered crashes, which occur on religious/pagan calendar cycles (equinoxes usually...the pagan thing). It relies on creating fear and panic in brokerage customers and other trading entities losing their money, thus panic selling to take their dollars off the table. Most dutifully comply, as fear is of course the most powerful motivator. Financial media generates the fear and panic to sell. During the duration of the crash, which becomes self-sustaining as the fearful sell, the DTC and CBOE quietly clears years and years of fraud (synthetic shares, bad contracts and bad debts, FTDs, etc) from their books. After all, it is the DTC that holds all of the stocks and the cash under a trust structure. Once everyone has sold (thus clearing the accounting books of brokerage "shares") the fraud is cleared, the "bottom" is declared and the cycle starts over again. S&P500 2009 bottom was "666". Coincidence? I think not. Neither was Dow -777. Those are religious markers. The monkey-wrench here is that no one anticipated what happens when a large group of holders decide NOT to sell through a crash, thus NOT giving the DTC the ability to clear the fraud (synthetic shares that were never actually issued by the company and its transfer agent) from the books. Synthetic shares created by years and years of naked shorting and other shenanigans. Basic trust structure (mainly the fiduciary responsibility of trustee) and the associated book entry accounting system it uses requires that the books be zero'ed out (balanced) before a new cycle can commence with fresh, clean books. They can't, as trust fiduciary trustee, start new books while leaving a gaping accounting hole in the old books. It violates universal laws of karma, balance and free will. That's bad juju.

It's really quite simple once you understand the Trust system and book entry accounting used to manage the (In God We) Trust, though this is the Cliff Notes version.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    The CFO of BBB that committed suicide was involved with the Gamestop CEO in artificially driving up the stock.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/04/bed-ba...efore-suicide/
    Two things. First, media lies. You'll usually find more truth in the National Enquirer than you will in the NY Post. Second, allegations in a lawsuit pleading are not facts. The only thing in the article that even ties Cohen and Amal together is that they sold at similar times, while Cohen was an investor in the company. A lot of investors sold on that day. Don't claim lawsuit pleading allegations as facts. They may or may not be.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-10-2022 at 02:56 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Just a quick PSA to any one holding GME in brokerage accounts. Be sure to set GTC standing limit sell orders for one share at the max limit price the brokerage will allow. Whenever the price rises you can adjust the limit price upward accordingly. Currently Schwab's max is around $600. Fidelity around $150. Vanguard around $500. Etc. Keep upward price pressure on the order books indefinitely!

--------------------------------------
    Looks like GME, Credit Suisse and Archegos are all very interconnected.....
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/...credit_suisse/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/..._the_archegos/

Also worth noting that GME is only behind Twitter and Apple for "best" returns of 2022 of major stocks. Still negative but much better position than the tech wreck ongoing and most other major stocks.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-02-2022 at 06:59 PM.

It's not yet 100% confirmed but it appears that FTX and GME are interconnected, by short sellers using FTX GME "tokenized stocks" as "share locates" (meaning a shorts and/or market maker's ability to claim it can provide the share that it sold short, thus not being a naked short). The catch is that FTX isn't confirmed to have purchased the GME shares needed to back the "tokenized" shares, which would be required when the short needs to redeem a tokenized stock for a real share to deliver to the buyer of the short's sell order. Man, what a messed up web of crap this whole thing has turned into....

https://www.thestreet.com/memestocks...kenized-shares
    Last edited by devil21; 12-15-2022 at 10:22 AM.

x-post from "2 banks about to collapse thread", regarding UBS taking on CS' swaps (which likely include GME and other "meme stock" short positions), which UBS plans to unwind.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post7163042

Pretty big earnings surprise for GameStop. Will be interesting to see if this is just a short term pop caused by people being offsides or if the market thinks this is sustainable.

A bit of a run lately. Sneks everywhere.

Still holding......

It seems Ryan Cohen may well be a libertarian! He's mentioned libertarians before, previously tweeted libertarian-esque thoughts on the two-party duopoly and just tweeted a Mises quote about inflation.

https://twitter.com/ryancohen/status...Dp2Ydp9mdZLBYw

PS-still hodlin'

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    GME is on a nice run lately around a solid Q3 (essentially breakeven for a historically rough 3rd quarter for retailers and with Christmas buying season is projected to be profitable for the full year) and news that GameStop may be looking to start a Berkshire Hathaway-esque investment portfolio, with Cohen as Investment Officer, in addition to usual retail/online operations and whatever else is in the works. A company with $1+ billion in cash and no debt, turning profitable and positioned to take advantage of a major market crash with some free cash? Very interesting.

Did you ever wonder why you don't make money during "retail trading" hours but hedgies still buy Hamptons houses and fly around in private jets and the cabal always bails each other out and leaves you with the bill, inflationary prices and oppressive taxes and onerous "rules" to fund it all? It's because all the money is taken during the trading hours where you are locked out and they are not. A wise man once said that the only purpose of equity markets is to separate you from your fiat.

https://ufile.io/t5ghbye0 Overnight Gains PDF

https://ufile.io/ckdvxbm6 More Overnight Gains Info PDF

(links are safe generally I uploaded myself)

The "Trading With The Enemy Act" of 1917 (4 years after FedResAct and IRS) doesn't mean what people think it does. Who is the enemy?

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?...edition=prelim
    Last edited by devil21; 02-13-2024 at 03:19 AM.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112