Thread: Liberty banking?

Lightbulb Liberty banking?

I've read stories in the past of major banks and credit cards cutting off funding to those who express "Wrongthink." That is very scary, and I know I need to get serious with where I have my money. I was wondering what are some good options out there that you guys have been satisfied with?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have been satisfied because liberty bank is the oldest mutual savings bank as well as the third-largest bank in Connecticut. This bank offers home mortgages, insurance, and investment services. It provides 24*7 effective services, higher transaction limits, preferential pricing, and cashback debit card.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    I've read stories in the past of major banks and credit cards cutting off funding to those who express "Wrongthink." That is very scary, and I know I need to get serious with where I have my money. I was wondering what are some good options out there that you guys have been satisfied with?
    If you're going to maintain a balance in the 5-10k range, go offshore. Even if you have more than 10k and you don't mind completing the annual IRS declarations, go offshore. Many offshore banks are willing to work with middle income clients, though they will require you to maintain a minimum balance or face stiff fees. You can diversify to reduce your risk and gave accounts in a few countries, though the IRS $10k declaration threshold is cumulative. Do your diligence.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance