Thread: Moderna developing special booster shot for South Africa strain

Moderna developing special booster shot for South Africa strain

Cha-ching!

Moderna developing COVID-19 vaccine booster shot against South Africa variant

It has been interesting to see the schizophrenic take of the legacy media on this NIAID-funded preclinical work over the past couple of days. One narrative is that these results prove that the existing vaccination regimen provides protection against all the mutating strains and that there is nothing to worry about. The other theme (mostly from business-oriented journalists) are touting the market opportunity that new strains will be offering. After all, if a stick solves the problem then eventually you run out of market. But, if every new strain requires a new booster then it is a never ending cash cow.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I take this as confirmation that the vax makers don't know what they are doing. The whole thing appears rushed and unsafe.