Thread: Sen. Rand Paul TORCHES Dems for "sham" impeachment

Sen. Rand Paul TORCHES Dems for "sham" impeachment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    About time someone did.

1. It's pitiful.

2. Why are you still trying to remove him? He's gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    About time someone did.

1. It's pitiful.

From what i hear it's to keep him from running again. Could also piss people off to commit more acts of violence.

About time someone did.

1. It's pitiful.

I saw Massie said something like, "if we going to start impeaching former Presidents, I call dibs on FDR"

I love that guy!!

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...46830871523330
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 01-26-2021 at 01:12 PM.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I saw Massie said something like, "if we going to start impeaching former Presidents, I call dibs on FDR"

I love that guy!!
    LMAO!
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I love that guy!!

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...46830871523330
    I agree with the spirit of the argument but I can also see a hypothetical time in the future where the opposite could be said by Massie. If the offence is committed right near the end, the procedure cannot be completed before the end of their term. Hypothetically, if you agree with the barring of holding office part, you may still want to follow through on the impeachment for that purpose.

But it's a funny comment and I do think it's about time to stop FDR from holding office again. I mean, dead people voting is one thing but dead people holding office.
    "I am a bird"

Now Rand finds his backbone? LOL, where was it? In safe keeping until it was needed for show?
    I had high hopes for Rand but he is spineless and gutless when it counted. Sorry, but to pretend that he had no choice is just pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by TRM1361 View Post
    Now Rand finds his backbone? LOL, where was it? In safe keeping until it was needed for show?
    I had high hopes for Rand but he is spineless and gutless when it counted. Sorry, but to pretend that he had no choice is just pathetic.
    You wanted him to betray the Constitution for Trump. He has all the spine he needs to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution. He has all along.

How much spine does he have for violating the Constitution for Trump? About as much as Trump has for protecting the Constitution.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You wanted him to betray the Constitution for Trump. He has all the spine he needs to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution. He has all along.

How much spine does he have for violating the Constitution for Trump? About as much as Trump has for protecting the Constitution.
    ROTFLMAO. If that election wasn't enough to demand it go back to the state legislature for resolution then what is? You have low standards so Rand and you will get along just fine. He did NOTHING to uphold the constitution and EVERYTHING to end the republic by ignoring his duty. But with so many like you he'll get re-elected and then you can watch him posture and speak on all the unimportant issues forever. Enjoy your descent into Hades as that is where he will lead you.

ROTFLMAO. If that election wasn't enough to demand it go back to the state legislature for resolution then what is? You have low standards so Rand and you will get along just fine. He did NOTHING to uphold the constitution and EVERYTHING to end the republic by ignoring his duty. But with so many like you he'll get re-elected and then you can watch him posture and speak on all the unimportant issues forever. Enjoy your descent into Hades as that is where he will lead you.
    Amendment X
    The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Only modern liberals think that if federal power can be used, even illegally, it should always be used.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-26-2021 at 07:54 PM.

If that election wasn't enough to demand it go back to the state legislature for resolution then what is?
    The Republican Party is a private organization. The legislatures in PA, MI, WI, GA, and AZ are all majority Republican. They did their little kabuki and then certified their respective state election results. Sending it back to them again was never going to happen and wouldn't change anything. This is about the uniparty not messing with the cash cow.

Legal problems gettin' thick and hazy
    Look at the people gettin' rich and crazy
    Locked up in mansions on the top of the hill
    Someone needs to tell them 'bout overkill
    XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Look, I understand you bought the con job and it'll hurt for awhile. Especially after the sham election removed your hope. But you need to learn that Rand is not your enemy in this. Rand will always fight a principled fight. But it's good that he has principles. Because your hero was either complicit in this Covid mess or was too weak to stop it. Men with principles aren't going to give up on the liberty fight just because its inconvenient to his con game.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I agree with the spirit of the argument but I can also see a hypothetical time in the future where the opposite could be said by Massie. If the offence is committed right near the end, the procedure cannot be completed before the end of their term. Hypothetically, if you agree with the barring of holding office part, you may still want to follow through on the impeachment for that purpose.

But it's a funny comment and I do think it's about time to stop FDR from holding office again. I mean, dead people voting is one thing but dead people holding office.
    If it was near the end of term couldn't they just use the 25th to get him out? Why would Rand want any part of that White House? Unless you are scum that place will ruin your life.

Look, I understand you bought the con job and it'll hurt for awhile. Especially after the sham election removed your hope. But you need to learn that Rand is not your enemy in this. Rand will always fight a principled fight. But it's good that he has principles. Because your hero was either complicit in this Covid mess or was too weak to stop it. Men with principles aren't going to give up on the liberty fight just because its inconvenient to his con game.
    I never bought into Trump. One month after winning in 2016 he goes from "Lock her up" to "I don't want to hurt the Clintons. They are good people" and I just laughed "Bill Hicks was right".
    A hero? LOL. Hardly. He was just another controlled politician (Zionist lobby and MIC) who did his masters' bidding. Rand has no spine. He goes to the wailing wall, puts on the beanie and does the rocking routine like an obedient politician. He's no better than Trump. Enjoy your death spiral into single party dictatorship and newsflash for you, "It's not your party that will ever again be in power". Only RINOs who go along will be elected.

Rand has no spine. He goes to the wailing wall, puts on the beanie and does the rocking routine like an obedient politician. He's no better than Trump.
    I disagree. He has stood up for a great many things Trump rolled over on. He has endured physical assault and bullets. And he's still the only senator who gets cameras pointed at him and tells the truth while they're rolling.

George Stephanopolous knows he has spine too. But he probably wouldn't admit it. He'd probably trash him just like you do. Enjoy being on Stephanopolous' side?