Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: American Thinker Statement Retracting False Claims about Dominion

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    There you go again.

I just did what?
    You said the thread title is objective fact. But even the section that appears to have been written by Dominion's lawyers says they're redacting "claims falsely stating that there is credible evidence that Dominion acted fraudulently." So clearly the thread title should list the alleged credible evidence as the indirect object, not Dominion.

Yes, that's splitting hairs. But I have a frizzy head full of split ends that I didn't have until I woke up this morning and began talking to you, so deal with me.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-26-2021 at 02:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    First your claim that ""Every one of us knows with 100% certainty"" is patently False..
    I don't see how it can possibly be false. For the reason I just gave.

If you see a third alternative to the two I gave, please share it. If you don't then you do know with 100% certainty that American Thinker had to have made a false claim.

I know that you know this with 100% certainty from the impossibility of the contrary.

I did not do that.

The thread title objectively and accurately states the fact that American Thinker issued the statement that it did, which you can read for yourself in the OP to see that the thread title objectively and accurately does that.

It is an OBJECTIVE FACT that American Thinker issued that statement.

It is an OBJECTIVE FACT that in that statement American Thinker claims that certain previous claims it had made about Dominion were false.

Here is a quote from the statement that American Thinker made, which again, you can read in the OP, and I invite you to please read it before making more claims about the thread title:

Those are the words of American Thinker about its own previously made claims. They aren't my words. They're American Thinker's own words calling those claims false.

It is an OBJECTIVE FACT that American Thinker issued the statement that included that sentence, and others, calling claims they had previously made "false."
    Right back at it. No the Thread Title does NOT state the Facts.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So clearly the thread title should list the credible evidence as the direct object.

Thread titles are limited in how many characters they can use.

I used up almost the maximum allowable for this thread title. I actually did try to make it longer and more precise.

I think that given the limitations in length, I did a good job in getting across as much information as possible, as accurately as possible, about the content of the OP.

The fact remains that the thread title is an objective fact. American Thinker did issue that statement. And in that statement they did state that claims they had made were false.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Right back at it. No the Thread Title does NOT state the Facts.
    Did you read the OP?

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    and a very likely FACT that they LOST CREDIBILITY by doing so.
    Why would you think issuing that statement cost them credibility, unless you think something in that statement was false?

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I really hope that I don't have to retract any "false claims" about the Bush-controlled Dominion.
    I haven't accused Hugo Chavez of rigging the 2020 US presidential election...

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    The Smartmatic holding company SGO Corporation Limited, is chaired by Mugica and his Venezuelan cofounder, Roger Piñate, also sits on the London board.
    Another board member of SGO is DLA Piper global CEO Sir Nigel Knowles. In another one of those strange coincidences the husband to Kamala Harris, Douglas C. Emhoff, is a partner at DLA Piper.

The Smartmatic US chairman is Peter Neffenger, who was just appointed to Joe Biden’s Transition Team. Neffenger was previously TSA head in the Obama Administration.
    Also on the USA Smartmatic board is Gracia Hillman, who was Chairman of the US Election Assistance Commission from 2003 to 2010 under Bush Jr. and Obama.

In 2010, Smartmatic-controlled Sequoia Voting Systems, aka SVS Inc., was acquired by the Canadian Dominion Voting Systems. To make this is into an all-American company, it was owned by NY based Staple Street Capital. Several board members of Staple Street came from the Bush-affiliated private equity giant, Carlyle Group Partners.
    William Kennard, former Managing Director of the Carlyle Group, and former EU Ambassador under Obama and FCC chairman under Clinton.
    Hootan Yaghoobzadeh and Stephen D. Owens also have past ties to the Carlyle Group.
    Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

You tried to make the objective fact more precise.

Kudos.

I can't think of a single thing to add.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-26-2021 at 02:51 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Why would you think issuing that statement cost them credibility, unless you think something in that statement was false?
    I am sure that Dominion Software and Dominion Employees were involved in Hacking the Election.. in Concert with The SolarWinds Hack.

Who is responsible for Hacking the Media is another question.

I understand Coercion.
    I signed a False Statement "Violation of Rule 25""Making Threats"
    It was completely Fabricated.. But I signed it on very real threat of violent and immediate physical harm.. I did 10 day in the Hole.

My 4th Felony is a Legal Fiction..

I understand Fiction.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Mike Lindell of “My Pillow” fame said tonight on Tucker Carlsen that he has evidence of Dominion voting fraud, and he dares Dominion to sue him...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I think for a suit to have merit you have to actually demonstrate that damage was done to Dominion's reputation.

As far as I can tell, corrupt politicians still love their software, so no damage was done.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Mike Lindell of “My Pillow” fame said tonight on Tucker Carlsen that he has evidence of Dominion voting fraud, and he dares Dominion to sue him...
    That is what Sidney Powell and Lin Wood have been saying too.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    I'm all for whatever the truth is here.
    LOL, Zip like creature.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I just now came across this. Thought it was interesting.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...statement.html
    They were forced to retract for economic reasons. It would have been necessary for them to hire lawyers and Dominion could have dragged the matter for years.

Those pieces did not rely on discredited sources,

no one has peddled debunked theories about Dominion’s supposed ties to Venezuela, fraud on Dominion’s machines that resulted in massive vote switching or weighted votes, and other claims falsely stating that there is credible evidence that Dominion acted fraudulently

Dominion is out there in Maricopa County , AZ resisting the auditors demand that they disclose the passwords

IF it is true that their reputation is pure as the white driven snow they would not resist transparency.

THE SONS OF BITCHES AS GUILTY AS HELL.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234