Thread: Now That Trump Is Gone, COVID Also Just Goes Away Mysteriously! - Video Lisa Haven

Now That Trump Is Gone, COVID Also Just Goes Away Mysteriously! - Video Lisa Haven

https://www.brighteon.com/ce080dbb-b...4-aee3964d49d1

I dont think I can embed it.

Please let me know if this site has popups or excessive ads. Im trying to find decent sources other than Youtube or MSM controlled network video sources that arent so ad heavy they are unwatchable.

Back on topic. Yeah. How about that! Its a MIRACLE! G.I. Joe Biden has saved us!

(G.I. stands for Geriatric Institutionalized, is that funny? Not sure if making fun of his obvious mental disabilities is a Hate Crime or not yet...)
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I knew this would end up happening when the Democrats got back in control.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

But it isn't going away, there will be conditions...take the vaccine or you will not be able to go to work, open your businesses and travel. People are going to line up for those deadly vaccines to try to get back to normal.

It will be used to track and trace all.

One nation under surveillance.

That is my line in the sand and should be many people's line in the sand. Just say, NO!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    But it isn't going away, there will be conditions...take the vaccine or you will not be able to go to work, open your businesses and travel. People are going to line up for those deadly vaccines to try to get back to normal.

It will be used to track and trace all.

One nation under surveillance.

That is my line in the sand and should be many people's line in the sand. Just say, NO!
    Control is one of the items on their list. I seriously think the real goal is to KILL a cubic $#@!load of people, and have solid control of those who are left AFTER sterilizing them.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Local news here has Second Strains Narrative repeating at hypnotic levels. I don't see it ending anytime soon. Face masks Save Lives! Double up is Even Better!

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Local news here has Second Strains Narrative repeating at hypnotic levels. I don't see it ending anytime soon. Face masks Save Lives! Double up is Even Better!
    Of course. They want to give you their vaccine and convince you that liberals are good for the economy too.

Get used to it. They're going to be talking out of both sides of their mouths for some time. Like, if history is any indication, forever.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-26-2021 at 01:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Its a setup.

When the vaccines start killing people en masse, the plan is going to be to blame it on some new strain of COVID.

Thing is, I think there very well may be a very dangerous bioweapon that is planned to be deployed, but it sure as $#@! aint COVID. COVID is just an excuse to deprive the people of their property and ability to pursue life, liberty, and happiness. ... which are now words of Terrorists.
    1776 > 1984

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Its a setup.

When the vaccines start killing people en masse, the plan is going to be to blame it on some new strain of COVID.

Thing is, I think there very well may be a very dangerous bioweapon that is planned to be deployed, but it sure as $#@! aint COVID. COVID is just an excuse to deprive the people of their property and ability to pursue life, liberty, and happiness. ... which are now words of Terrorists.
    COVID was a "dry run"...God save us from what they have waiting in the wings.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not at all. This is a respite, for the next stage. They did not break the bank so that the currency will collapse with no plan in place. The vaccinated will die by the millions from pathogenic priming of their immune systems and it will be blamed on a new deadlier strain of COVID. Vaccinations will become mandatory to kill most of us off and chip the rest as slaves. They have already "vaccinated" millions so there is no going back.

Unfortunately articles like this following keep getting buried by mods in the SARS COVID forum, which no one sees. it may be there most important thing you ever read. The Coming Genocide of Adverse COVID Vax Reactions, and Who to Blame for It.
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 01-26-2021 at 05:44 PM.