Thread: False Flags Coming - Reported Jan 28th to Jan 30th In Las Vegas

False Flags Coming - Reported Jan 28th to Jan 30th In Las Vegas

https://www.brighteon.com/fbf737ac-0...0-60b631a9957c

Video. Its like 25 minutes in where he says that.

I think it is important to document this EVEN IF IT IS WRONG because it may PREVENT the False Flag from happening.

---

Now, think about this. They go thru with a False Flag. And suppose we had heard RUMORS (which is all that it is at this point) but DID NOT ACT OR REPORT OR DOCUMENT. The lack of that information makes it look like it may not be a False Flag even if it was.

Reason I am even making this post is, again, to DOCUMENT POSSIBLE RUMORS.

What was said is that CRISIS ACTORS are being hired for like $100 a day for "Simulation". If its an actual simulation, great, we are wrong, no big whoop. I am HAPPY to be wrong any more as too many times it turns out the $#@! we all hear is DEAD ON. Like STEALING THE ELECTION. We KNEW months in advance.

Fingers crossed that I am wrong an no one gets hurt. I do not plan on taking any part of this. Any Law Enforcement that still values human life may wish to take a look deeper into this as it could be credible, and worth investigation.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If these false flags do end up happening, the left will blame Trump for inciting them, and then they'll use them to get the Senate to convict Trump.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If these false flags do end up happening, the left will blame Trump for inciting them, and then they'll use them to get the Senate to convict Trump.
    They tried to use Trump to their advantage as a Distraction while they try to get away with their real evil $#@!. These people are so $#@!ed up they dont even understand what they are doing is EVIL.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.