Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 155

Thread: Double face diapering on the way!

  1. #121



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1439722445452218378

    Die-in? If only.
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  4. #123
    SING IT!!!

    YOU GOTTA FIGHT! FOR YOUR RIGHT!!! TO GET...

    LOCKDOWN!!!

    I have got to be the first 50 year old man who has complained that the younger generation just isn't any good at rebellion. That die in is a F---ing disgrace!
    ...

  5. #124
    Presented without further comment:

    https://twitter.com/CJHopkins_Z23/st...92399358930946


    According to Google Translate, the headline and subheader of the article reads as follows:

    Start of the semester: Leibniz University introduces wristbands for vaccinated and convalescent people

    In order to speed up admission controls, vaccinated and recovered students and employees at the Leibniz University of Hanover will in future wear colorful armbands. These are voluntary, emphasizes the university. The tapes are already in use at the Hanover University of Applied Sciences.

  6. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Presented without further comment:

    https://twitter.com/CJHopkins_Z23/st...92399358930946


    According to Google Translate, the headline and subheader of the article reads as follows:

    Start of the semester: Leibniz University introduces wristbands for vaccinated and convalescent people

    In order to speed up admission controls, vaccinated and recovered students and employees at the Leibniz University of Hanover will in future wear colorful armbands. These are voluntary, emphasizes the university. The tapes are already in use at the Hanover University of Applied Sciences.

    Hey, it's JUST an armband. A minor inconvenience. No big deal. Nothing to concern ourselves with here.
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

  7. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Hey, it's JUST an armband. A minor inconvenience. No big deal. Nothing to concern ourselves with here.
    Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas Double-Face-Diapering Land anymore!

  8. #127
    So if double ass diapering (using both underwear and pants) does not protect your nose from my farts, why do we think that double face diapering will protect us any better from the breath of someone who actually has an infection?
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  9. #128



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    So if double ass diapering (using both underwear and pants) does not protect your nose from my farts, why do we think that double face diapering will protect us any better from the breath of someone who actually has an infection?
    I'm guessing a tampon in each nostril and five down your throat is gonna cover ya.

  12. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/TyCardon/status/1443003179059355653
    Damn. That settles it. I was hesitant to get jabbed, but after seeing that, I wanna get as many as I can! I also have the strange urge to get a hot dog and some popcorn from the movie concession stand.

    Hasn't the "low information" audience already been targeted enough? I suppose they think there are some left.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  13. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Presented without further comment:

    https://twitter.com/CJHopkins_Z23/st...92399358930946


    According to Google Translate, the headline and subheader of the article reads as follows:

    Start of the semester: Leibniz University introduces wristbands for vaccinated and convalescent people

    In order to speed up admission controls, vaccinated and recovered students and employees at the Leibniz University of Hanover will in future wear colorful armbands. These are voluntary, emphasizes the university. The tapes are already in use at the Hanover University of Applied Sciences.
    https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/sta...74239754985474

  14. #132
    WTH? That was F-g horrible! Nickelodeon isn't as cheesy! This late night crowd is supposed to be hip, edgy. People used to stay up late to see John Belushi, Andy Kaufman, Eddie Murphy and others. For late night TV, this was its 9/11. It's done. Put a fork in it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/TyCardon/status/1443003179059355653
    ...

  15. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    WTH? That was F-g horrible! Nickelodeon isn't as cheesy! This late night crowd is supposed to be hip, edgy. People used to stay up late to see John Belushi, Andy Kaufman, Eddie Murphy and others. For late night TV, this was its 9/11. It's done. Put a fork in it.
    This is what you get for entertainment when a country goes full commie retard.

    Remember Edourd Kihl, the "Trololololo Guy"?

    The tune he was "vocalizing" was in fact a popular folk tune.

    Singing the lyrics was prohibited by the Soviets, as they considered them to be "anti government" and "subversive".

    So you got this:

    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

  16. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This is what you get for entertainment when a country goes full commie retard.

    Remember Edourd Kihl, the "Trololololo Guy"?

    The tune he was "vocalizing" was in fact a popular folk tune.

    Singing the lyrics was prohibited by the Soviets, as they considered them to be "anti government" and "subversive".

    So you got this:
    At least Mr. Khil made it memorable with a his talent. Cobert has no redeeming qualities.
    ...

  17. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    At least Mr. Khil made it memorable with a his talent. Cobert has no redeeming qualities.
    At least Mr. Khil was pushing the limitations set by the government, as opposed to breaking new ground only in the areas of preachiness, obnoxiousness, and stupidity.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

  18. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This is what you get for entertainment when a country goes full commie retard.

    Remember Edourd Kihl, the "Trololololo Guy"?

    The tune he was "vocalizing" was in fact a popular folk tune.

    Singing the lyrics was prohibited by the Soviets, as they considered them to be "anti government" and "subversive".

    So you got this:

    At least Kihl seemed like a genuinely nice guy who just wanted to entertain people. I can't find it now, but I saw a video interview with him in which he unironically expressed his delight at the popularity of that video. He even adopted "Mr. Trololo" as his stage name.

    Colbert, on the other hand, has become nothing but a pathetic hack shill - the same kind he used to have some skill at lampooning and satirizing.

    Now, though, he's just a cringe-inducing, self-humiliating parody of himself.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 09-29-2021 at 10:19 AM.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    At least Mr. Khil made it memorable with a his talent. Cobert has no redeeming qualities.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    At least Mr. Khil was pushing the limitations set by the government, as opposed to breaking new ground only in the areas of preachiness, obnoxiousness, and stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    At least Kihl seemed like a genuinely nice guy who just wanted to entertain people. I can't find it now, but I saw a video interview with him in which he unironically expressed his delight at the popularity of that video. He even adopted "Mr. Trololo" as his stage name.

    Colbert, on the other hand, has become nothing but a pathetic hack shill - the same kind he used to have some skill at lampooning and satirizing.

    Now, though, he's just a cringe-inducing, self-humiliating parody of himself.
    You are all correct.

    But just imagine how good Mr. Khil's performance would have been, had he been allowed to sing the lyrics.

    I recall seeing a translation once, and they are actually quite beautiful.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

  21. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    But just imagine how good Mr. Khil's performance would have been, had he been allowed to sing the lyrics.

    I recall seeing a translation once, and they are actually quite beautiful.
    Agreed.

    And that just makes Colbert look even more pathetic by comparison - unlike Khil, Colbert pro-actively chooses to make an ass-kissing, boot-licking jackass of himself.

  22. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Agreed.

    And that just makes Colbert look even more pathetic by comparison - unlike Khil, Colbert pro-actively chooses to make an ass-kissing, boot-licking jackass of himself.
    Also, Khil was facing a firing squad if he disobeyed. Colbert simply would piss off a corporate sponsor.
    ...

  23. #140
    They are called "useful idiots" for a reason.
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

  24. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    WTH? That was F-g horrible! Nickelodeon isn't as cheesy! This late night crowd is supposed to be hip, edgy. People used to stay up late to see John Belushi, Andy Kaufman, Eddie Murphy and others. For late night TV, this was its 9/11. It's done. Put a fork in it.
    Don't you mean "Put a hyperdermic needle in it?"
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  25. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    SING IT!!!

    YOU GOTTA FIGHT! FOR YOUR RIGHT!!! TO GET...

    LOCKDOWN!!!

    I have got to be the first 50 year old man who has complained that the younger generation just isn't any good at rebellion. That die in is a F---ing disgrace!
    Worse. They've been socially conditioned to protest if and only if the establishment needs them to protest. They've become the sheep of Animal Farm. Case in point an black man just got killed by police last month in Washington D.C. after being asleep at the wheel. Where were all the Black Lives Matter people? Sorry...that was so 2020.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  26. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Colbert, on the other hand, has become nothing but a pathetic hack shill - the same kind he used to have some skill at lampooning and satirizing.

    Now, though, he's just a cringe-inducing, self-humiliating parody of himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    [...] Colbert pro-actively chooses to make an ass-kissing, boot-licking jackass of himself.
    Compare Exhibit A ...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X93u3anTco


    ... to Exhibit B:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhnPAHQFs_g


    The prosecution rests.

  27. #144
    Sycophantic ass-kisser asks Fauci if people are to be permitted to gather for Christmas this year:

    https://twitter.com/TrumpJew2/status...79043786362880



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #145
    And just remember, if you vehemently object to any of this, then you are a "domestic terrorist" ...

    https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1444301799083675652
    https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...44706194386945
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-04-2021 at 09:26 AM.

  30. #146
    "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid." - Valery Legasov

  31. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Sycophantic ass-kisser asks Fauci if people are to be permitted to gather for Christmas this year:

    https://twitter.com/TrumpJew2/status...79043786362880
    Good news, everyone! You now have Fauci's permission to go ahead with Christmas:

    https://twitter.com/KateSullivanDC/s...48272880603136

  32. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Sycophantic ass-kisser asks Fauci if people are to be permitted to gather for Christmas this year:

    https://twitter.com/TrumpJew2/status...79043786362880
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Good news, everyone! You now have Fauci's permission to go ahead with Christmas:

    https://twitter.com/KateSullivanDC/s...48272880603136
    Do you ever get the feeling that policy is solely determined by how much pushback they get from their little trial balloons?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-04-2021 at 12:51 PM.
    "Stupidity got us into this mess. Why can't it get us out?"--Will Rogers

    "All I know is what I read in the newspapers, and that's an alibi for my ignorance."--Will Rogers

  33. #149
    Meanwhile, over in Airstrip One:

    https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/sta...26772495331334

  34. #150
    "Researchers"

    https://twitter.com/TheAliceSmith/st...20256115511298

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Top NATO, Russia Generals Hold Rare Face-To-Face Meeting
    By Swordsmyth in forum World News & Affairs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2018, 08:39 PM
  2. Dallas County Set to Stop Most Face-to-Face Jail Visits, Charge Families for Video
    By libertyjam in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2014, 09:34 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-24-2014, 10:08 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 11:21 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 09:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •