Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Double face diapering on the way!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is like minimum wage. Why not a thousand goddamned masks?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Off topic but that reminds me of my first summer after high school. My group of friends were hanging out in a garage; however, we had another "friend" who was an $#@! who would actually drive around town looking for us and would rev up his car outside of our houses thinking he's cool. Anyway, he suddenly drives by and someone yelled, "$#@!, Randy's here. What do we do?" Without a second thought I simply slammed my hand on the garage door button. Problem solved.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1611717180515.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	478.5 KB 
ID:	7968
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Name:	1611717180515.png 
Size:	478.5 KB 
ID:	7968
    Hi, I'm a liberal. I'm tolerant and oh so compassionate. And I consider the fact that you're breathing a threat on my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I approve of the use of these masks.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I approve of the use of these masks.
    I don't. They need to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Name:	1611847734153.png 
Size:	429.9 KB 
ID:	7969
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Name:	39ad1eb16c5d4031648f7088dd3a0cff6b44d6410a70840e3c179ca2f90b5589.jpg 
Size:	257.0 KB 
ID:	7970
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

The only mask wearing I'll approve of.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Hi, I'm a liberal. I'm tolerant and oh so compassionate. And I consider the fact that you're breathing a threat on my life.
    Carbon tax is so out-dated. The new fad will be the Air Tax.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The only mask wearing I'll approve of.

Mask wearing of any kind must be abolished once for all.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

They have gone insane.

LITMUS TESTS.

OBEDIENCE TESTS.

What they really want to know is who will fight back when you are ordered to go walk peacefully to your EXECUTION for the crime of being REPUBLICAN.

REPUBLICANS ARE THE NEW JEWS.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by ClaytonB; 01-30-2021 at 01:07 AM.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Sen Guy Knowsbedder's Two Helmet Act.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Fauci gets over $400K a year. That’s a sweet GOV gig

Dude’s losing some credibility even within his base though with double mask non-sense...

Tanks for mask bikini pics

I'm just waiting until Fauci tells us to just start wearing a box of masks.

Calvin Coolidge

Looks like two masks, in some instances, is going official. Effective Feb 2.

https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/masks...-guidance.html

The following are attributes of masks needed to fulfill the requirements of the Order. CDC will update this guidance as needed.

A properly worn mask completely covers the nose and mouth.
    Cloth masks should be made with two or more layers of a breathable fabric that is tightly woven (i.e., fabrics that do not let light pass through when held up to a light source).
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

And now for the science.

To a certain extent, tighter woven or multiple layers can filter a bit better than a practically sheer single layer.

The major problem is the fit. An N95 respirator is sealed. Air should not leak in or out around the edges (note that a respirator with a valve expels air through the valve, with no filtration).

Multiple masks do not change the fact that air leaks around the edges. It even becomes counter-productive. Two multi-layer masks will increase the amount of air flowing around the edges. It's the path of least resistance.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At what point do the masks literally become DANGEROUS? If we cant breathe thru the $#@!ing things, will that make them happy? I think that is what they want. They are gonna continue to increase the NUMBER OF MASKS until PEOPLE REFUSE. Then they have an EXCUSE and can point fingers at the REFUSERS. But I think that is the entire point. They WANT people to refuse so they can play off of that as if they had our best interests at heart the whole time, play the Victim Class, and everything will be better if ONLY we JUST listen to them to run our lives.

THEY WANT US TO REVOLT. GOADING US. PROVOKING US.

This is where Law Enforcement needs to play the appropriate part and equally REFUSE to try to arrest people for NOT MASKING.

---

Statism: The Most Dangerous Religion (feat. Larken Rose)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6uVV2Dcqt0

That link requires me to "sign in" which I refuse to do due to tracking, so here is an Alternate:
    http://www.webucate.me/DangerousReligion.mp4

If anyone has a Brighteon or BitChute or alternate acct, please upload this video on alternative sites so we do not let it fall into the Memory Hole of Googles CENSORSHIP.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And now for the science.

To a certain extent, tighter woven or multiple layers can filter a bit better than a practically sheer single layer.

The major problem is the fit. An N95 respirator is sealed. Air should not leak in or out around the edges (note that a respirator with a valve expels air through the valve, with no filtration).

Multiple masks do not change the fact that air leaks around the edges. It even becomes counter-productive. Two multi-layer masks will increase the amount of air flowing around the edges. It's the path of least resistance.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
    Nothing seals on a beard.

Nothing seals on a beard.

Name:	beard.jpg 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	7975
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 02-01-2021 at 09:41 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/Chesschick01/sta...79815615643648

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast