Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Double face diapering on the way!

Exclamation Double face diapering on the way!

If two masks make you twice as safe, why not a ten diaper mandate?

Dr. Fauci: Double-masking makes ‘common sense’ and is likely more effective

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/25/dr-f...effective.html

Published Mon, Jan 25 202110:43 AM EST

Could wearing two face masks at once during the pandemic provide more protection than just wearing one? According to White House advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci, “it likely does,” he told NBC News’ TODAY on Monday.

As Fauci explained, masks are physical coverings that prevent respiratory droplets from spreading to other people and provide a degree of protection to the wearer.

“So if you have a physical covering with one layer, you put another layer on, it just makes common sense that it likely would be more effective,” Fauci told TODAY. “That’s the reason why you see people either double masking or doing a version of an N95.”

Although the Centers for Disease Control has not recommended double masking yet, the practice generated buzz when people were seen wearing two masks at president Joe Biden’s inauguration Wednesday. Viewers noted that poet Amanda Gorman and Pete Buttigieg, who is Biden’s nominee to run the Transportation Department, wore surgical masks underneath cloth masks.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He should use a plastic bag over his head.

They only need Two Masks for themselves because they are all TWO FACED!

They just think everyone else is as TWO FACED as them...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Joe was on top of this. He has been doubling down on the masks for a long time.

Because the more you deprive your brain of oxygen, the less you notice that Fauci's full of $#@!.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Yet I haven't seen Fauci wear a mask once since the Biden administration started.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I have one for my pecker so I'm good .

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I'll gladly help tighten up that bag. Can't be too sure since these cronies are crafty buggers. We also need to make sure that this bag is 100% made from recycled material. Wouldn't want to hurt the environment with more climate change.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 01-25-2021 at 11:02 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Dr. Fauci: Double-masking makes ‘common sense’ and is likely more effective

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/25/dr-f...effective.html

Published Mon, Jan 25 202110:43 AM EST

Could wearing two face masks at once during the pandemic provide more protection than just wearing one? According to White House advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci, “it likely does,” he told NBC News’ TODAY on Monday.

As Fauci explained, masks are physical coverings that prevent respiratory droplets from spreading to other people and provide a degree of protection to the wearer.

“So if you have a physical covering with one layer, you put another layer on, it just makes common sense that it likely would be more effective,” Fauci told TODAY.
    I don't hear any science or data implied in support of this answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Marius View Post
    I don't hear any science or data implied in support of this answer.
    He has taken it on himself to make common sense. And no doubt any sense he disapproves of will be demonized by every major news disseminator, no matter how common and sensible it may be.

Witness the shills roaming the internet falsely claiming vitamin C has no positive effect on people with this chest cold going around.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    One? Two? Ten?

Why not save some time and just skip right to the pillow ...

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

You know it’s working when you can’t inhale.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    You know it’s working when you can’t inhale.
    Bill Clinton Approves!

They pay this jackass over $400k a year for statements like this. Fauci is the highest paid federal employee, he earns more than potus.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    We pay this jackass over $400k a year for statements like this.
    FTFY

Too bad neither R nor D stooges presidents have enough sense to fire him for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    There's a meme for that.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Also a Bee article:

“I guess I’d only double mask if I didn’t really care about not killing grandma,” said the extremely muffled Mark Carlson, who was wearing three masks at once. “But I have three masks on because there’s an ongoing pandemic and I care.”

Triple-maskers point out that three masks are 50% more effective than two masks. “If the virus somehow makes it past two masks, then we’re all done for,” said Karen Walker, although her exact words were unclear as it was kind of hard to hear her through three masks. “But not if you have a third mask. The virus wasn’t expecting that.”

“Really, I can’t see any reason to wear only two masks unless you’re some kind of misanthrope who wants to see everyone die,” she added.

Not everyone is on board with three masks, though, especially quadruple-maskers, who find three masks to be inadequate -- but most of them have suffocated to death.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    FTFY

Too bad neither R nor D stooges presidents have enough sense to fire him for us.
    Can they?

I mean seriously, with god knows how many federal employee protections in place, is it even possible for a president to fire this turd, assuming they wanted to?

(And no, I'm not defending Trump, before everybody starts jumping up and down, I am asking a serious question.)
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Duct tape works! You won't catch a 99.9% survivable virus, nor will you be able to complain!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I guess people are still able to communicate too well with only a single mask.

I could be imagining it but it seems like people are showing some of the cognitive side effects of the masks. Every time I'm in my car I feel like I'm dodging worse and worse drivers. My SO has been complaining more lately about her employees making really dumb mistakes in their work tasks, too.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

this is like something from the movie Idiocracy lol
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

As bad as our experts are, it could always be worse.

Asked whether people who had received the jab could hug their children, Janet Lord, director of Birmingham University’s Institute of Inflammation and Ageing, said: “I would certainly advise not to do that at the moment because as you probably know with the vaccines they take several weeks before they are maximally effective."

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post

Asked whether people who had received the jab could hug their children, Janet Lord, director of Birmingham University’s Institute of Inflammation and Ageing, said: “I would certainly advise not to do that at the moment because as you probably know with the vaccines they take several weeks before they are maximally effective."
    Ah like how Hank Aaron died 3 weeks after receiving it!
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post

You're sort of quoting her out of context, in a way, so to speak. You should have embedded a video. Dumbass statements always sound more intelligent when spoken with a British accent.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    this is like something from the movie Idiocracy lol
    We've already been living in Idiocracy for the past few years now.

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/justin_hart/stat...23766956437509

Kinda like the multi-bladed razors. If one blade is good then twenty must be better.

But don't expect politically correct and socially woke SNL to make fun of this.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/justin_hart/stat...23766956437509
    Okay, but this one really is fake ... (I think) ...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast