Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Trust In MSM Is At An All Time Low & They Say Itís YOUR Fault

  1. #1

    Trust In MSM Is At An All Time Low & They Say Itís YOUR Fault

    https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...its-your-fault



    Americansí trust in the mainstream has never been lower. But they arenít taking responsibility for the lies, propaganda, and misleading news reports, it is all our fault for using our own minds and our own discernment to logically understand what they are doing.

    We all know the mainstream media is the public relations arm of the Federal Reserve, the ruling class, and the elitists. We all know we shouldnít trust them. We have all gotten the sense or seen in front of our own two eyes evidence of their biased lie-filled reports. So itís our fault we arenít trusting them anymore.

    Rather than attempt to repair the relationship with the public, media outlets blame their audience for the distrust and for poor ďinformation hygiene,Ē according to a report by RT. Long headed for a complete collapse, Americansí trust in the media establishment hit an all-time low in 2021, falling three points overall to just 46 percent, according to Edelmanís most recent annual survey. The figure marks the first time Americansí trust in journalism sank below the 50 percent mark.

    Americansí trust in social media also hit rock bottom, clocking in at a miserable 27 percent, according to Edelmanís annual ďtrust barometer.Ē Globally, peopleís faith in social media wasnít much better, with just 35 percent of users deeming it a trustworthy source for ďgeneral news and information.Ē

    Survey respondents did not hesitate to expound on their dim view of the journalistic profession, either Ė 56 percent of Americans agreed the media was ďpurposely trying to mislead people by saying things they know are false or gross exaggerations,Ē while 58 percent agreed most outlets were ďmore concerned with supporting an ideology or political position than informing the public.Ē ĖRT

    HuhÖ no $#@!?!? https://t.co/NyatLQRfR0

    ó Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) January 21, 2021

    Some suggested that reading or listening to ďindependentĒ media, including Edelman itself, was the problem. When applying truth and logic, however, the trust crisis has a lot less to do with the media losing its touch than it does with Americans becoming savvier regarding the manipulation of their opinions, thoughts, and behaviors.

    The only group trusted by a majority of Americans out of Government, Media, NGOs, and Business in 2021 was, ironically, Big Business Ė even though corporations largely pull the strings of the media, politics, and the other institutions so many Americans seem to agree are not trustworthy. ĖRT

    ...
    *Slow Clap* followed by The Middle Finger to MSM

    STOP TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT TO THINK. WE KNOW IT IS LIES.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    That article is fake news.

    I would venture to say that +95% of the people actually trust the news, and the politicians. Just look at the shear numbers who wear their government compliance masks even after an entire year of lockdown, and how many are lining up to take the jab. They are "all in this together", and if you provide other news outlets which provides the real truth, you are marked as anti-American or a conspiracy lune.

    In 20 years, the statistics will be the same, just as they have been since over a century ago.
    ďThe right to life is the source of all rightsóand the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.Ē

    An Agorist Primer

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    That article is fake news.

    I would venture to say that +95% of the people actually trust the news, and the politicians. Just look at the shear numbers who wear their government compliance masks even after an entire year of lockdown, and how many are lining up to take the jab. They are "all in this together", and if you provide other news outlets which provides the real truth, you are marked as anti-American or a conspiracy lune.

    In 20 years, the statistics will be the same, just as they have been since over a century ago.
    I don't personally know anyone who trusts the news anymore. Leftists think that right wing news sources are fake and rightists think left wing news is fake.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't personally know anyone who trusts the news anymore. Leftists think that right wing news sources are fake and rightists think left wing news is fake.
    What about the rest of us???

    You know... The majority that don't associate with the left or the right??
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  6. #5
    Trust In MSM Is At An All Time Low
    Gee, I wonder why ...

    https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/sta...61050290319360


    Frťdťric Bastiat (1801-1850)

    • "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law." - The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      - Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      - Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

    tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito
    MOFA (Make Orwell Fiction Again)

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    That article is fake news.

    I would venture to say that +95% of the people actually trust the news, and the politicians. Just look at the shear numbers who wear their government compliance masks even after an entire year of lockdown, and how many are lining up to take the jab. They are "all in this together", and if you provide other news outlets which provides the real truth, you are marked as anti-American or a conspiracy lune.

    In 20 years, the statistics will be the same, just as they have been since over a century ago.
    This right here has been the single biggest source of confusion and frustration for me. This same mindset is the one people have about government as well. They will tell you they KNOW all politicians are crooked, yet will fight you if you say we shouldn't need a government. People will tell you they KNOW this cv stuff is all bull$#@!, but will straight walk away from you if you start bringing up actual science and numbers. If you know these things, WHY TF are you just going along with it all then????? WHY???
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I don't personally know anyone who trusts the news anymore. Leftists think that right wing news sources are fake and rightists think left wing news is fake.
    But the point he's making, and one I've seen personally myself, is that yeah people will tell you they don't trust the news one tic. But then they will still go through their day filtering their lives through the lens the media has set. They will still take the shot, wear the mask, vote for parties they know are corrupt, follow guidlines the bull$#@! artists on the tv tell them. It's mental illness really.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

  9. #8
    No I'm pretty sure its their fault why their ratings and trust in them has gone low.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    MSM did it to themselves for not being real objective journalists and report the news. They became one-sided hacks who are employed by the globalists to repeat the same false narratives they were told to repeat.

    The first amendment be damned.
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.Ē ~ Charles Dickens

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Trust In MSM Is At An All Time Low
    Gee, I wonder why ...

    https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/sta...61050290319360
    No fact checking will be necessary.

    They promise ...

    https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/s...79721361219584
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-25-2021 at 07:54 PM.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    What about the rest of us???

    You know... The majority that don't associate with the left or the right??
    Do you trust the media? Do people you talk to everyday?

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Do you trust the media? Do people you talk to everyday?
    Pretty much everyone I know trusts the media. A few claim not to, but they do.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Pretty much everyone I know trusts the media. A few claim not to, but they do.
    Yeah, it's like 19% of voters saying they trust Congress and 81% of incumbents being reelected.

    Similar to the percentages of Americans who think McDonald's serves food, and eat there.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

    According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yeah, it's like 19% of voters saying they trust Congress and 81% of incumbents being reelected.

    Similar to the percentages of Americans who think McDonald's serves food, and eat there.
    Sure, eat, get full, and get embalmed all at the same time!

    See? Thats why its YOUR fault, TOTALLY NOT THEIRS, right? They would never lie! Why would they? They totally serve the public!

    $#@! THOSE LYING MOTHER $#@!ING BETRAYING VIOLENCE INCITING TREASONOUS HE-$#@! $#@!S!

    Sorry just could not hold back any more...
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  17. #15
    I have had success in telling people to turn off the MSM news channels. I'm going to keep hammering the point home with everyone I talk to when the subject is broached.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

  18. #16
    Not exactly a shocker, the operation mockingbird presstitutes have pretty much lost all credibility/legitimacy at this point...
    Last edited by Marenco; 01-26-2021 at 12:31 AM.
    "People constantly speak of 'the government'
    doing this or that, as they might speak of God doing it.
    But the government is really nothing but a group of men,
    and usually they are very inferior men."
    -- H. L. Mencken

    ďDiscipline must come through liberty... We do not consider an individual disciplined when he has been rendered as artificially silent as a mute and as immovable as a paralytic. He is an individual annihilated, not disciplined.Ē -- Maria Montessori



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Supporting Member
    Michigan



    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    2,993
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yeah, it's like 19% of voters saying they trust Congress and 81% of incumbents being reelected.

    Similar to the percentages of Americans who think McDonald's serves food, and eat there.
    Yep, and it is those same people that water their crops with Brawndo. Brawndo has what plants crave. It’s got electrolytes!

  21. #18
    MSM IS STILL A MAJOR THREAT

    I need to place a high level of importance on that statement because we are guilty of PROJECTION. We project our own intelligence onto anyone who listens to the MSM as being able to recognize and dismiss the Disinformation they present. Not everyone is susceptible to their tactics. And we project our own immunity onto everyone else. There is the problem. Although a LOT of people may no longer trust MSM, many dont fully understand WHY.

    We need to keep at this, and make sure EVERYONE knows that what the MSM is doing is RADICALIZING the people that ARE SUSCEPTIBLE to their BRAINWASHING. That is ONE of the things they have done to create Antifa and other Violent Extremist Groups. Its really the only way we keep ourselves from fighting with the people that are being turned into extremists.

    I'd say the "Left have Infiltrated" many positions of power. I dont necessarily think that is what happened tho. I think they were once totally normal people, got their jobs, then were BRAINWASHED. Then, due to the BRAINWASHING, started going along with their policies and partaking in exclusion of any and all Conservatives as "doing good".

    There are TWO major factors in Brainwashing that need to be addressed right now. There are actually about 12 Steps for Brainwashing, but lets focus on just TWO for the moment, ones that we can do something about. First. Brainwashing of Cults typically requires "cutting people off from natural social support structures". This is partly what COVID Lockdowns have done. When they are "cut off" they are gonna have "weak moments" where they are susceptible to their lies. Bla bla a bunch of Emotional Manipulation, but the Emotions are also a part of your Natural Defense Mechanisms. So, dont give up and continue to try to educate these people on LOGICAL conclusions. Brainwashing is Emotional, Freedom will always be Logical because no matter how you feel about facts, the facts remain true.

    Next major thing is instead of "force them to change", instead INSPIRE them by showing them different ways of thinking. Election for example, ask $#@! like "why wont they let us see the information presented as Evidence if that Evidence in fact exonerates them of the accused guilt"? Just do your best to let them decide for themselves because if we resort to the "think like I do because I am right and you are wrong" we fall into the same trap.

    Now, like I said, until MSM either stops telling LIES (not gonna happen as long as they are owned by Big Pharma) or goes off air, the MSM is STILL A THREAT TO YOUR SAFETY and we need to continue to discredit their disinformation campaigns and try to keep "waking people up".
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    . Brainwashing is Emotional, Freedom will always be Logical because no matter how you feel about facts, the facts remain true.
    Yes, but, as we learned during Dr. Paul's campaigns, emotional people don't often respond to pure logic, no matter how inescapable it may logically be.

    We're mad at these sociopaths. Let it show when you explain why.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

    According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yes, but, as we learned during Dr. Paul's campaigns, emotional people don't often respond to pure logic, no matter how inescapable it may logically be.

    We're mad at these sociopaths. Let it show when you explain why.
    Perhaps "Double Think"?

    Let them understand what the definition of Double Think is.

    Two types of incorrect thinking that usually mirror each other. Cognitive Dissonance, and Double Think. Cognitive Dissonance is a conflict in the mind between two conflicting ideas. "I want to buy my kid the cool shoes but I cant afford it. Which do I do?" Double Think is kind of the OPPOSITE of Cognitive Dissonance, where two ideas that should conflict exist in the mind, but do not conflict because they have not been compared. "Republicans are Pro Life but Pro War", vs "Democrats are Pro Abortion and Anti War". The idea to focus on there is that an individuals chosen party "protects the sanctity of life". Really, BOTH support DEATH, Republicans by War, and Democrats by Abortion. Both worship DEATH.

    Same people pulling strings on both sides. One of the things they do that paralyzes people mentally is to CONFUSE people. They achieve this by trying to to confuse as many people as they can. MSM does this all the time, where in a debate, if they can not win based on FACTS, they try to CONFUSE their opponent with Cognitive Dissonance and Double Think.

    The only way that people can overcome their confused types of thinking REQUIRES that first it is identified and explained to them.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.



Similar Threads

  1. Social Security taps into trust fund for first time in 36 years
    By Swordsmyth in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2019, 07:53 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2015, 01:39 AM
  3. Rand Paul TIME op-ed: Donít Trust a Lying Government
    By jct74 in forum Rand Paul Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-05-2015, 06:17 PM
  4. Ron Pauls 10 seconds of time changed a LOT of people, trust me.
    By Warrior_of_Freedom in forum Reagan Library Debate
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 02:45 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 05:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •