Thread: HOT MIC: Biden Says ‘I Don’t Know What I’m Signing,’ Signs Executive Order Anyway

HOT MIC: Biden Says ‘I Don’t Know What I’m Signing,’ Signs Executive Order Anyway

VIDEO AT LINK

https://nationalfile.com/hot-mic-bid...e-order-anyway

Joe Biden said “I don’t know what I’m signing” on camera as he proceeded to sign an unknown executive order. In the video posted to BitChute, an unidentified person told him to “sign it anyways.”

Biden then proceeds to sign it anyway.

The this is not the first questionable situation we’ve seen in the first three days of the Biden administration. As seen in another video on Inauguration Day, Biden robotically stated aloud “Salute the Marines” as he and his wife Jill entered the Capitol. Biden never actually saluted the marines, as National File reported.

“The awkward interaction appears to have been prompted by someone communicating with Biden via earpiece,” National File reported. “Which has become a staple of the 78-year-old Biden’s public appearances due to numerous gaffes and instances of erratic behavior.”

VIDEO AT LINK

Good grief.

PUPPET IN CHARGE.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you also listen closely you can hear a woman say, "Just sign it."
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

FFS.

The Emperor has no clothes.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 01-24-2021 at 09:10 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

It would be nice if someone trying to compete with Youtube could actually implement video that works on multiple devices. I can not watch a video on that link, as it is always covered by an ad. This seems to be standard procedure on many platforms now. Massive amounts of pop-ups and ads make them unusable.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    VIDEO AT LINK

https://nationalfile.com/hot-mic-bid...e-order-anyway

VIDEO AT LINK

Good grief.

PUPPET IN CHARGE.
    Stop Posting TRASH & Bull Sh##t

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Stop Posting TRASH & Bull Sh##t
    Explain thy self
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It would be nice if someone trying to compete with Youtube could actually implement video that works on multiple devices. I can not watch a video on that link, as it is always covered by an ad. This seems to be standard procedure on many platforms now. Massive amounts of pop-ups and ads make them unusable.
    Scroll down the page to see the video. It works.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

If that is the case, next time I see anything on National File, I will try to find an alternate source.

I didnt get any ads, but I am rather extreme in Ad Blocking, far more than even experienced users. So I apologize for not being aware of the pop up ads.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If that is the case, next time I see anything on National File, I will try to find an alternate source.

I didnt get any ads, but I am rather extreme in Ad Blocking, far more than even experienced users. So I apologize for not being aware of the pop up ads.
    No worries, not directed at you. It’s just a general frustration I’ve had for a while with alternative video sites and media sites.

I was able to finally see the video. I’m not sure she said “sign it anyways” though. It was not clear what she said. She could have told him what he was signing. I think that was Kamala.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

No worries, not directed at you. It’s just a general frustration I’ve had for a while with alternative video sites and media sites.

I was able to finally see the video. I’m not sure she said “sign it anyways” though. It was not clear what she said. She could have told him what he was signing. I think that was Kamala.
    Agreed. Video quality could have been better. Given current information tho I think it was most likely correct in what he said, but I am not 100% on that, more like 95%.

While we are on the topic, and excluding YouTube because their videos are taken down so quickly, do we have any Video Hosting sites that does not censor? BitChute maybe?
    1776 > 1984

Agreed. Video quality could have been better. Given current information tho I think it was most likely correct in what he said, but I am not 100% on that, more like 95%.

While we are on the topic, and excluding YouTube because their videos are taken down so quickly, do we have any Video Hosting sites that does not censor? BitChute maybe?
    Rumble is right wing friendly
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Rumble is right wing friendly
    Ok, BitChute and Rumble so far... Not sure on Brighteon.com, site is also kind of ad heavy and not very well organized...
    1776 > 1984

Sounds like an Impeachable offense to me.