Thread: Bridgewater founder Ray Dalio says the US is on the 'brink of a terrible civil war'

Bridgewater founder Ray Dalio says the US is on the 'brink of a terrible civil war'

Bridgewater founder Ray Dalio says the US is on the 'brink of a terrible civil war' because of wealth gaps and political partisanship
    https://www.businessinsider.com/brid...th-gaps-2021-1
    "I've studied the last 500 years of history and cycles: large wealth gaps with large values gaps at the same time that there's a lot of debt and there's an economic downturn produces conflict and vulnerability," he told CNN's Poppy Harlow in an interview aired last month.

"The worst alternative is that one side or another says, 'This isn't my country anymore. This isn't my population.'"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Bridgewater founder Ray Dalio says the US is on the 'brink of a terrible civil war' because of wealth gaps and political partisanship
    https://www.businessinsider.com/brid...th-gaps-2021-1
    I have seen the rising sentiment of, "This isn't my country anymore. This isn't my population." among the right. On the other hand, the left is where the focus on wealth gaps dominate. It is difficult to envision any substantive common bond among the American population at this point.

I have no doubt that he is absolutely right. The Civil War will be decalred on US, on Christians, on Libertarians, on Conservatives. So when we all die and / or are killed off, sterilized, and put in modern Death Camps, who is gonna be left to defend the JEWS?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

A civil war should have started decades ago.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge