View Poll Results: Would you take a bullet for the USA. (private poll)

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 10.00%
  • No

10 50.00%
  • Conditional

8 40.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you take a bullet for the USA?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The USA is illegitimate and has been since at least 1865
    @Brian
    or @Bryan
    Someone hacked TheTexan's account. Please delete it.

Pretty sure the real Texan died during gender reassignment surgery.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    @Brian
    or @Bryan
    Someone hacked TheTexan's account. Please delete it.

Pretty sure the real Texan died during gender reassignment surgery.
    I have it on good authority he died from a vitamin C overdose.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I have it on good authority he died from a vitamin C overdose.
    Real Texicans don't eat vitamins.

They eat Fritos and corndogs only from approved vendors in AT&T Stadium.

I think it would be more fun to compile a list of RPF's members I think should get out front to get that bullet for uncle sam .

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Real Texicans don't eat vitamins.

They eat Fritos and corndogs only from approved vendors in AT&T Stadium.
    Vitamin C isn't just an ordinary vitamin though. It's a covid cure.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I have to vote yes because I already swore that oath.

Voted no,,because that is not the Oath I took.

and I may yet take a Bullet,,but it will be Defending something else.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Voted no,,because that is not the Oath I took.

and I may yet take a Bullet,,but it will be Defending something else.
    I have been having an internal debate as to whether or not I genuinely regret having taken that oath. Im just very conflicted. I feel like a lot of the people that I would have defended years ago would have just as quickly stabbed me in the back. You know the types I mean. The ones that complain loudly that they can not get a Free Education (at YOUR expense) or Free Health Care (also at your expense, or Free Housing (I'll stop repeating myself, they want EVERYTHING for FREE, and highest of quality too). They would just as quickly stab people in the back if they dont get what they want and STILL expect you to DIE for them, and should they ever see you literally set on fire, and had a glass of water, they would drink the water than use it to put out your fire and help you. So if those are the people I would have been supposed to DIE to defend, I am just not so sure any more.

Those snowflakes are the unraveled threads of society that used to hold us all together.

I think those Snowflakes are not the source of the problem, but a result of a much deeper problem. As Ron Paul once said, its the Entitlements that cause many of our problems. For example, was it just MSM that created the Snowflakes? I doubt it. I think it was many Seniors who expressed their own sense of Entitlement for their Social Security that taught the Snowflakes to expect things to come to them for free. Highly unintentional by the Seniors, yet that is what they taught. And at least the Millennials already know they are $#@!ed. They know only too well that there is not gonna be ANY Social Security for them what so ever. Perhaps they are trying to take what they can while the getting is still good? I dunno. This topic could probably go on all day I am sure, but thing is that I now question if I placed my values properly on what I thought was a country that placed value on Hard Work, and reaped the rewards of working for yourself, which no longer seems to be the case.

So you might be defending something. I think my greatest fear, and I dont feel alone in saying this, but take a bullet for no reason at all. It may not even come from the government, just someone that demands I change my mind to suit their view of it, or someone else that wants free $#@!.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

So you might be defending something. I think my greatest fear, and I dont feel alone in saying this, but take a bullet for no reason at all. It may not even come from the government, just someone that demands I change my mind to suit their view of it, or someone else that wants free $#@!.
    As a form of Free Society,, I think the Constitution was the Best guide so far... in the History of Mankind..

and in principle a vast improvement over authoritarian Monarchs.

I took my Oath to protect and defend that.. Not any Personage nor Corporation.

and you stated my reason for getting OUT of the Army.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Lol. Hell no. Most people will abandon you like lightning. Take this site, for instance. I point out the fact that there are paid commie trolls, and some people try to give me grief for that.

And this paid troll issue is done on a trivial site. Some people are actually afraid of being banned. lol. You actually think I'm sticking my neck out for something beyond that? Something important? Anything I do--I would do alone. I wouldn't even tell family.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Take this site, for instance. I point out the fact that there are paid commie trolls, and some people try to give me grief for that.
    The thing is pointing out a fact is not the same as just asserting it without evidence.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    The thing is pointing out a fact is not the same as just asserting it without evidence.
    Ya but you didnt vote and said you wont take a bullet so we're going to have to look into you .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ya but you didnt vote and said you wont take a bullet so we're going to have to look into you .
    I voted no.

I voted no.
    we know. private poll is now public.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12