Thread: How is Joe Biden Doing After His First Week in Office?

How is Joe Biden Doing After His First Week in Office?

https://smaulgld.com/how-is-joe-biden-doing-after-his-first-week-in-office/ (with backstory links)
    Bidenís first week off to a shaky start.

Bitchute version https://www.bitchute.com/video/mqDnprAiF7oX/
    Lbry version https://lbry.tv/@smaulgld:d/2021-01-24-10-33-03:e

Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Assessment: He is doing a $#@!ty job.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Doing what they said , what amerikans want .

Give The People What They Want

He is nothing more than a Puppet Placeholder. The people right in front pulling his strings WERE NOT ELECTED no matter HOW you look at it. So THOSE people are the REAL FALSE PRESIDENT. He can barely figure out what he is signing or is even saying.

Within the last week, he has already said OUT LOUD "Salute the Marines" to Marines saluting him waiting for him to salute them back. The instruction came in his earpiece.

He has also signed Executive Orders that HE DID NOT WRITE. "I dont know what I am signing". To which he again was instructed "just sign it".

The people pulling his strings are gonna do what they want, and DO NOT CARE if you think that they are doing a "Bad Job" or not.

"Bad" is a matter of perspective. To a Victim of a thief, they will say "they had a bad thing happen" to them. But, if you are the THEIF, they are smiling "all the way to the bank". They are having a "very good day" depending on the size of their scores. Make no mistake, those pulling Puppet Biden's strings ARE THIEVES and much much worse.

Hitlers first mistake was he made it known that he was the Dictator. Even today as they pull back the curtains of Communism, they have learned their lesson and do NOT want their faces to be seen or names to be known. They are the REAL DICTATORS OF THE NEW REGIME.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

He's doing a pretty good $#@!ing job, or at least his handlers are. At this rate we'll be $#@!ed good and hard well before they do the Kamala switcharoo.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

He has been slowly & carefully signing a string of E.Os and we are heading closer to the full
    impact of the BREAD AND CIRCUSES distraction that is to be DJT's impeachment trial. Once
    again i expect to have epiphanies about 1868, 1974 and 1999. Justice. Rule of LAW. Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    He's doing a pretty good $#@!ing job, or at least his handlers are. At this rate we'll be $#@!ed good and hard well before they do the Kamala switcharoo.
    Put the hate on Biden, he's then diagnosed with dementia (or hell they may just use CV, saying its caused cognitive damage due to oxygen dep) then Harris steps up as was always the plan. What, you going to put what Biden did on the first not only female, but minority president in history???
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.