Thread: Rand Paul vs. George Stephanopoulos on election fraud - 1/24/21

Rand Paul vs. George Stephanopoulos on election fraud - 1/24/21

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Awww. ABC couldn't make Klobuchar's mike work, so they couldn't outnumber Rand and gang up on him.

G.S: There are not two sides to this story.

R.P: You're forgetting who you are as a journalist.

He always had bigger balls than Trump.

Rand vs. the so-called journalist indeed. Stephanopolous wasn't forgetting who he is as a journalist. He remembered who he is as a whore. It was gracious of Paul not to say so.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-24-2021 at 09:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Awww. ABC couldn't make Klobuchar's mike work, so they couldn't outnumber Rand and gang up on him.

G.S: There are not two sides to this story.

R.P: You're forgetting who you are as a journalist.

He always had bigger balls than Trump.

Rand vs. the so-called journalist indeed. Stephanopolous wasn't forgetting who he is as a journalist. He remembered who he is as a whore. It was gracious of Paul not to say so.
    Rand is the alpha male. Trump is the cuck. And Klobuchar didn't want to talk because she in 2019 signed onto a letter with Elizabeth Warren that Dominion voting machines may have stolen an election in Georgia in 2019 on behalf of Republicans.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Voting-Systems

You don't change things by gassing up your followers with a phony "plan" to try to get people like Rand Paul and Mike Pence to overturn the election on January 6th after the electoral college already voted and the states had already certified the election, fraudulent or not.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Rand is the alpha male. Trump is the cuck.
    That is clear and obvious to anyone with more than a third grade vocabulary.

And Klobuchar didn't want to talk because she in 2019 signed onto a letter with Elizabeth Warren that Dominion voting machines may have stolen an election in Georgia in 2019 on behalf of Republicans.
    Funny, she isn't always so reticent about displaying hypocricy.

You don't change things by gassing up your followers with a phony "plan" to try to get people like Rand Paul and Mike Pence to overturn the election on January 6th after the electoral college already voted and the states had already certified the election, fraudulent or not.
    But concocting such a plan, sabotaging it in various ways (like overruling your spell checker repeatedly), and employing shylls to screech about it, is a good way to help shred the Constitution and turn the republic into a dictatorship.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Outstanding job Rand! Papa is proud I'm sure.

Rand is trending on $#@!ter.

Snuffaluffagus isn’t a journalist. He’s a political operative. Was comms director for Slick Willy before taking the same schtick to the media.

Another disgusting hack pretending to be a journalist because he was hired by a “news” agency.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand being based as usual.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Rand being based as usual.
    Are you saying he has his feet on the ground, or are you misspelling "biased"?

Rand handled that perfectly. Bravo!

Thank goodness for the audio problems to give him time to speak
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Wait, I'm confused. So there is evidence of election fraud?

Half the folks on this forum are trying to convince me otherwise.

Typical MSM tactic just talks over Rand Paul when ever he says anything that "is not approved".

This is why MSM needs to die, and I think it is about to. But what it will be replaced with is MUCH worse.

What Stephanopolous is doing is basically Ambush Journalism. He is demanding that the truth is what he says it is, and maintains DO NOT DARE TRY TO EXAMINE THE EVIDENCE, because the TRUTH IS WHAT I TELL YOU IT IS, not what you think it is. And THAT is the biggest problem and is EVIDENCE in and of itself that they are COVERING IT UP.

I think George is a True Believer. And he will not accept ANY answer that challenges his system of beliefs. But he doesnt stop there. He goes so far is to dismiss ANY ACTUAL EVIDENCE in order to maintain his own precious system of beliefs. He DOES NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO KNOW THE TRUTH. And that is what makes him dangerous, and many many signs of a CULTIST. The way he tries to dominate Rand Paul shows to me he is NOT A JOURNALIST. Exert dominance, displace existing belief systems in other people, dismiss ALL evidence. Praise be to the Communist Party.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 01-24-2021 at 09:16 PM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

That was great. Rand was terrific & George just sounded like a parrot unable to go deeper into this discussion.

Thanks for posting

Rand is the alpha male. Trump is the cuck. And Klobuchar didn't want to talk because she in 2019 signed onto a letter with Elizabeth Warren that Dominion voting machines may have stolen an election in Georgia in 2019 on behalf of Republicans.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Voting-Systems

Flash Back:

Democratic senators warned of potential 'vote switching' by Dominion voting machines prior to 2020 election
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...on/ar-BB1aZAYf

Great job Rand for shinning a light on their hypocrisy.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post
    Wait, I'm confused. So there is evidence of election fraud?

Half the folks on this forum are trying to convince me otherwise.
    There was no fraud. The election laws were not broken.

The election was the Most Secure In American History ™
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How long before Rand Paul is cancelled? Twitter suspended or Banned? I bet the word is out don't have Rand Paul on your show again. He should develop and incorporate a COVID response too.
    Last edited by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged; 01-25-2021 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    How long before Rand Paul is cancelled? Twitter suspended or Banned? I bet the word is out don't have Rand Paul on your show again. He should develop and incorporate a COVID response too.
    Well if he continues to incite violence like this, they'll have no choice but to cancel him
    - Kim Kardashian

If a state does not have standing and Senate and House Hearings have zero authority, what can Rand accomplish?

Very small percentage of D’s watched this interview & knew Rand was being more reasonable than George

Again kudos to Rand fighting the good fight

Rand Paul’s Cage Match With George Stephanopoulos Is A Pattern Everyone On The Right Should Follow
    Every single Republican lawmaker and figurehead should be required to watch the Rand Paul clip as a clinic for how to take on the left-wing media.

By Kylee Zempel
    JANUARY 27, 2021

Rand Paul’s patience ran out this week when he made an appearance on ABC with George Stephanopoulos and the latter exchanged journalistic inquiry for partisan hackery. The ensuing fight, however, was a case study in what the media has become and how all conservatives who hit the airwaves ought to take them on.

Rather than pose legitimate questions to the Kentucky senator, Stephanopoulos, who made his money as a Clinton-era Democratic operative before jumping over to the world of “objective journalism,” assumed one of the corporate media’s favorite stances. Let’s call it “media antagonism.”

It isn’t about asking the tough questions. Hard-hitting questions from a journalist are good, although they should be applied to both sides. No, this problem occurs when so-called journalists assume Democrats’ narrative to be indisputably true, frame those partisan talking points as good-faith questions, and then expect conservative interviewees to accept the faulty premises in their responses. Consider the exchange between Stephanopoulos and Paul.

“This election was not stolen. Do you accept that fact?” Stephanopoulos began, taking sides right off the bat. Notice how, first, he echoed Democrats’ position about a controversial topic, and then assumed it to be true in asking if the GOP senator accepted “that fact.”

Paul didn’t fall for it. Instead, he deconstructed the question, noting that while he voted with other members of Congress to certify the results of the Electoral College vote, “the debate over whether or not there was fraud should occur.” Paul proceeded to make the case that fraud did occur by giving examples from his state and others.

read more:
    https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/27...should-follow/