Thread: 4D Chess - Larken Rose

4D Chess - Larken Rose

Larken Rose's post mortem (kind of) of the Trump administration. Excellent.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Had to pause at the very beginning and quote something Larken says within the first minute. 'Trump doesn't matter, Biden doesn't matter, none of the puppets matter. What matters is the mindset of the people'. This is why it' so important to not look at half the country as preemptive targets.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Left & Right both stomp us.

Bump.

Thanks for adding reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn.

I will add that what he is asking is a tall order. To have people recognize self-ownership is nearly impossible. That would mean that people would have to be accountable and responsible for their actions. This is why politicians left & right win. They make promises for actions that people do not have to feel or take responsibility for.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 01-24-2021 at 09:58 AM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Had to pause at the very beginning and quote something Larken says within the first minute. 'Trump doesn't matter, Biden doesn't matter, none of the puppets matter. What matters is the mindset of the people'. This is why it' so important to not look at half the country as preemptive targets.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to belian78 again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

There's no longer anything "preemptive" about it. It's time to recognize that a vote for these tyrants is not mere passive support, but a direct action to cause aggression upon each of us.

They are not necessarily as culpable as the elected officials who enact their will, or the thugs who enforce their will. But it is their will, and they are not innocent.

(To clarify for sake of NSA/FBI, I believe all lives matter even evil leftist lives and I do not want anyone to die. My proposed solutions do not involve killing anyone. I am a proponent of peaceful secession.)
    Last edited by TheTexan; 01-24-2021 at 01:33 PM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    There's no longer anything "preemptive" about it. It's time to recognize that a vote for these tyrants is not mere passive support, but a direct action to cause aggression upon each of us.

They are not necessarily as culpable as the elected officials who enact their will, or the thugs who enforce their will. But it is their will, and they are not innocent.

(To clarify for sake of NSA/FBI, I believe all lives matter even evil leftist lives and I do not want anyone to die. My proposed solutions do not involve killing anyone. I am a proponent of peaceful secession.)
    You will never convince me that someone who votes for universal healthcare wants to throw you and I in the gulag and reeducate us. It's just not reality.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

You will never convince me that someone who votes for universal healthcare wants to throw you and I in the gulag and reeducate us. It's just not reality.
    At minimum, that person wants to throw you in a gulag for refusing to pay whatever taxes are needed for that universal healthcare.

It's a distinction without a difference.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My take of OP is that if you vote you are giving your consent for whatever they do even if you did not vote for the one that won the election.

Ok, so how do we tell the other half of the country wanting to forcefully re-educate/eradicate the other half to stop what they're doing, look in the mirror and tell themselves they've been brainwashed, and "we're not your enemies, the oligarchy is!"?

Legit question.

I watched the video. Maybe I missed it, but where is Larken's solution besides "quit participating?" Many of us did this and it achieved nothing, if anything hastening the doom.

I've asked the latter a couple times on this forum and I don't think anyone has had a good response, yet.

If we ignore them, they're still there and making laws, screwing us over, etc.
    Agorism? I guess it could work, but only in very small scales. One poster on this forum did mention that agorism is a bit like giving up in the sense that we're not fixing the problem, per se, and are just running from things to bide time.
    Politics is not the answer, but it is?

I don't know.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!