Thread: U.N.: America Is Already Cutting So Much Carbon It Doesn’t Need The Paris Climate Acco

U.N.: America Is Already Cutting So Much Carbon It Doesn’t Need The Paris Climate Acco

The U.N. Says America Is Already Cutting So Much Carbon It Doesn’t Need The Paris Climate Accord

But for the United States, the real value in this report is as an advisory that it need not join the Paris Climate Accord. This report is evidence that, instead, the U.S. should just keep doing what it is doing to cut its own emissions. The U.S. is the most successful major country at mitigating its own pollution, and the U.N. shows this.

According to the report, “the United States of America emits 13 per cent of global GHG emissions.” Comparatively, “China emits more than one-quarter of global GHG emissions.” The U.S. still contributes the most greenhouse gas emissions per capita in the world, but, over the last decade, the country’s GHG emissions have been in decline (0.4 per cent per year).“ Greenhouse gas emissions per capita in the U.S. are dropping precipitously while those of China, India and Russia continue to rise. With the world’s most successful economy (over $21 trillion in 2019), it is not a surprise that the U.S. pollutes more per person, but the U.S. is making great strides in changing this.

And the U.S. is making these improvements while it refuses to participate in the Paris Climate Accord. In 2017, the White House said, that if it remained a part of that agreement, “compliance with the terms of the Paris Accord and the onerous energy restrictions it has placed on the United States could cost America as much as 2.7 million lost jobs by 2025 according to the National Economic Research Associates.” Instead, the U.S. continued decreasing its greenhouse gas emissions faster than any other major polluter, and it did so without the Paris agreement.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/ellenrw...h=106c1c2c27e5

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its a money scam .

U.N. to investors: Please don't liquidate because Biden was sworn in! I haven't divested myself yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

winning?

thanks nixon & rove v wade!

if only people could see in effects over time like me...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

CO2 is not a $#@!ing pollutant.

Jesus...
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Its a money scam .
    It's a bankrupt us and impoverish us and immobilize us plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It's a bankrupt us and impoverish us and immobilize us plan.
    Remember that Volkswagen you purchased and enjoyed and were made to give up? Expect more of it.

Ah, the good old days...

Trump Administration Weakens Auto Emissions Standards

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/31/82443...climate-policy
    Last edited by phill4paul; 01-23-2021 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Remember that Volkswagen you purchased and enjoyed and were made to give up? Expect more of it.

Ah, the good old days...

Trump Administration Weakens Auto Emissions Standards

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/31/82443...climate-policy
    I remember it well.

I wonder what kind of retroactive Obama-Care health "insurance" fines they are going to start imposing on people, for "failing to comply" during the Trump years?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well I guess that's one good thing about sending all your means of production overseas, China gets the pollution instead
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

The U.S. still contributes the most greenhouse gas emissions per capita in the world
    One way to decrease on a per capita basis is to increase the population, and also increase population density. More people per dwelling, smaller dwellings to use less energy.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    CO2 is not a $#@!ing pollutant.

Jesus...
    quit polluting our environment with your breathing
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his