Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 58

Thread: Prepare for Extreme Tyranny; The Likes of Which Have Never Before Been Seen in This Country

  1. #1

    Prepare for Extreme Tyranny; The Likes of Which Have Never Before Been Seen in This Country

    Prepare for Extreme Tyranny; The Likes of Which Have Never Before Been Seen in This Country

    What we face today, and what is coming in the near future is pure, unadulterated, totalitarian madness, and so long as the people of this country remain indifferent to this tyranny, it will worsen and escalate every single day until nothing of value remains.

    It cannot be stressed enough that the end of America is just around the corner. The controlling scum in power seeks the end of this economy, the end of all freedom, the end of joy, the end of travel, the end of independent thought, the end of any realistic intellect, and the end of sanity. This is where we are headed, and only the masses that are in most respects to blame for this takeover, can stop it. That does not bode well for those of us willing to fight for our freedom, as we are now in the extreme minority. The risk to the actual freedom fighters is absolute, but without those willing to risk all for their freedom, little hope of a return to liberty is possible. All of us that will actively dissent, disobey all state orders, and call out the criminal government, are now targets of this heinous governing system, and every tactic necessary to eliminate resistance will be used against us. This is already beginning, as Biden declares “war” on domestic “terrorism.” Ex-CIA Director, John Brennan, said “Biden’s intel community are moving in laser-like fashion to try to uncover as much as they can about the pro-Trump insurgency that harbors religious extremists, authoritarians, fascists, bigots, racists, nativists, even libertarians. All of these are according to Brennan, insurgents, and he and the so-called “intelligence community” seem to be salivating at the prospect of war against the American people. This is a dire threat to anyone that disagrees with or stands against the state."
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Prepare for Extreme Tyranny; The Likes of Which Have Never Before Been Seen in This Country

    What we face today, and what is coming in the near future is pure, unadulterated, totalitarian madness, and so long as the people of this country remain indifferent to this tyranny, it will worsen and escalate every single day until nothing of value remains.

    It cannot be stressed enough that the end of America is just around the corner. The controlling scum in power seeks the end of this economy, the end of all freedom, the end of joy, the end of travel, the end of independent thought, the end of any realistic intellect, and the end of sanity. This is where we are headed, and only the masses that are in most respects to blame for this takeover, can stop it. That does not bode well for those of us willing to fight for our freedom, as we are now in the extreme minority. The risk to the actual freedom fighters is absolute, but without those willing to risk all for their freedom, little hope of a return to liberty is possible. All of us that will actively dissent, disobey all state orders, and call out the criminal government, are now targets of this heinous governing system, and every tactic necessary to eliminate resistance will be used against us. This is already beginning, as Biden declares “war” on domestic “terrorism.” Ex-CIA Director, John Brennan, said “Biden’s intel community are moving in laser-like fashion to try to uncover as much as they can about the pro-Trump insurgency that harbors religious extremists, authoritarians, fascists, bigots, racists, nativists, even libertarians. All of these are according to Brennan, insurgents, and he and the so-called “intelligence community” seem to be salivating at the prospect of war against the American people. This is a dire threat to anyone that disagrees with or stands against the state."
    When Authoritarians and Libertarians are on the same side of something, then you know the enemy is a truly loathsome one.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    When Authoritarians and Libertarians are on the same side of something, then you know the enemy is a truly loathsome one.
    From the socialists standpoint they are all enemies of the state

    .
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    When Authoritarians and Libertarians are on the same side of something, then you know the enemy is a truly loathsome one.
    That, or Brennan is just a grunting ape who doesn't give a damn about (or is incapable of understanding) the meaning of the sounds that come out of his gibber-hole.


    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

    • "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law." - The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      - Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      - Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

    · tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·
    MOFA (Make Orwell Fiction Again)

  6. #5
    With every new president we always have to prepare for extreme tyranny.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    That, or Brennan is just a grunting ape who doesn't give a damn about (or is incapable of understanding) the meaning of the sounds that come out of his gibber-hole.
    That too.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    That, or Brennan is just a grunting ape who doesn't give a damn about (or is incapable of understanding) the meaning of the sounds that come out of his gibber-hole.

  9. #8
    Chris

    "Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

    "...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    When Authoritarians and Libertarians are on the same side of something, then you know the enemy is a truly loathsome one.
    Not what that said at all, said that the CIA would take aim at Libertarians as well as Trumpkins. See folks? See the constant narrative of this poster? The entire language of all the posts of this account are filled with 'enemy/war/fight/strike'...
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

  12. #10
    Every 4 years we hear this, especially when your guy loses. In reality, Biden will be a crappy boring do nothing president.

  13. #11
    @Contumacious, be sure to thank your orange god for this tyranny.

    No, you can't blame it all on Biden. He was barely sworn in when you declared tyranny, and it clearly didn't happen overnight.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

    According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Not what that said at all, said that the CIA would take aim at Libertarians as well as Trumpkins. See folks? See the constant narrative of this poster? The entire language of all the posts of this account are filled with 'enemy/war/fight/strike'...
    Given your reading comprehension is substandard, I am going to quote the original poster with emphasis on the points I used to craft my earlier post:

    Ex-CIA Director, John Brennan, said “Biden’s intel community are moving in laser-like fashion to try to uncover as much as they can about the pro-Trump insurgency that harbors religious extremists, authoritarians, fascists, bigots, racists, nativists, even libertarians.”
    Authoritarians and Libertarians were placed in the same group. You are barking up the wrong tree.
    Last edited by BSWPaulsen; 01-24-2021 at 01:38 AM.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Given your reading comprehension is substandard, I am going to quote the original poster with emphasis on the points I used to craft my earlier post:



    Authoritarians and Libertarians were placed in the same group. You are barking up the wrong tree.
    I was correct in the other thread, you're not very bright. Go back and read what you wrote and then what I replied with because you just said exactly what I did.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Not what that said at all, said that the CIA would take aim at Libertarians as well as Trumpkins. See folks? See the constant narrative of this poster? The entire language of all the posts of this account are filled with 'enemy/war/fight/strike'...
    That has been the Factual Reality for 4 years.

    Violence, and threats of Violence, from antifa and Democrat leadership.,while painting the Peaceful, as violent.
    And I have personally been to several PEACEFUL Events over the last 2 years..

    I have been at the Capitol with Armed Individuals,, Peacefully calling for a Stop to the Violence and Threats.
    STOP PHUCKING CALLING ME VIOLENT

    I can be when sufficiently provoked.

    And right now violence is directed at me.. and I do not even own a gun.

    I walked among my Armed Neighbors with a sign that said INFRINGED.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    That has been the Factual Reality for 4 years.

    Violence, and threats of Violence, from antifa and Democrat leadership.,while painting the Peaceful, as violent.
    And I have personally been to several PEACEFUL Events over the last 2 years..

    I have been at the Capitol with Armed Individuals,, Peacefully calling for a Stop to the Violence and Threats.
    STOP PHUCKING CALLING ME VIOLENT

    I can be when sufficiently provoked.

    And right now violence is directed at me.. and I do not even own a gun.

    I walked among my Armed Neighbors with a sign that said INFRINGED.
    Well if you're not violent, why do you go off on me about a post that wasn't even quoting you? Calm down and realize until someone is physically trying to take your life/freedom, you don't have sufficient provocation to call for violence. At least not from a standpoint of being in the right morally. What you can do is call for all those around you who want to be free individuals, to band together and work together no matter what they feel their politics are.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    I was correct in the other thread, you're not very bright. Go back and read what you wrote and then what I replied with because you just said exactly what I did.
    Your reading comprehension is not just substandard, but you also have poor understanding of the meaning of your own rhetoric. I am going to quote you with emphasis on the point that made your post factually incorrect:

    Quote Originally Posted by belian78
    Not what that said at all, said that the CIA would take aim at Libertarians as well as Trumpkins.
    Now I am going to quote myself for a second time with emphasis on the point that placed Authoritarians and Libertarians in the same group comprising "Trumpkins".

    Ex-CIA Director, John Brennan, said “Biden’s intel community are moving in laser-like fashion to try to uncover as much as they can about the pro-Trump insurgency that harbors religious extremists, authoritarians, fascists, bigots, racists, nativists, even libertarians.”
    Brennan's quote was not about targeting libertarians as well as Trumpkins. It was about libertarians being in the same group as Trumpkins. They are not treated as distinct entities.

    Before you embarrass yourself any further, you had better learn to be make sure you understand what you are writing about, and then make sure your words are an appropriate response to the occasion. You completely and utterly failed.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Your reading comprehension is not just substandard, but you also have poor understanding of the meaning of your own rhetoric. I am going to quote you with emphasis on the point that made your post factually incorrect:



    Now I am going to quote myself for a second time with emphasis on the point that placed Authoritarians and Libertarians in the same group comprising "Trumpkins".



    Brennan's quote was not about targeting libertarians as well as Trumpkins. It was about libertarians being in the same group as Trumpkins. They are not treated as distinct entities.

    Before you embarrass yourself any further, you had better learn to be make sure you understand what you are writing about, and then make sure your words are an appropriate response to the occasion. You completely and utterly failed.
    The word "even" in "even Libertarians", makes you both right, so how about some civil conversation?

    Personally, I've had enough of reading the insult name-calling crap these past 4 years.
    There is no spoon.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    The word "even" in "even Libertarians", makes you both right, so how about some civil conversation?
    No, it does not make us both right. The quote is very clear - even libertarians indicates they too are part of the described group and not distinct from it. This is basic English. A desire for civility is no excuse for allowing mistakes to pass.

    The "guy" is plainly wrong and is only pursuing his asinine position because he has a problem with me. Unfortunately for him, that is causing him to commit unnecessary mistakes in his zealous attempt to catch me in an error.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    When Authoritarians and Libertarians are on the same side of something, then you know the enemy is a truly loathsome one.
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Not what that said at all, said that the CIA would take aim at Libertarians as well as Trumpkins. See folks? See the constant narrative of this poster? The entire language of all the posts of this account are filled with 'enemy/war/fight/strike'...
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Brennan's quote was not about targeting libertarians as well as Trumpkins. It was about libertarians being in the same group as Trumpkins. They are not treated as distinct entities.

    Before you embarrass yourself any further...
    Jesus, it's hard to have an adult conversation with you two in the room.

    You said libertarians and Trumparians had something in common. That's not true. They just have the same enemy in common. I didn't say they had something in common. I said they got put in the same group by their common enemy. I didn't say the sky was blue, I said it was azure.

    Start a thread. Get a room of your own.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    The word "even" in "even Libertarians", makes you both right
    God forbid! They can't let each other get away with that!
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-24-2021 at 01:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

    According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Jesus, it's hard to have an adult conversation with you two in the room.
    The epitome of maturity has spoken.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Jesus, it's hard to have an adult conversation with you two in the room.

    You said libertarians and Trumparians had something in common. That's not true. They just have the same enemy in common. I didn't say they had something in common. I said they got put in the same group by their common enemy. I didn't say the sky was blue, I said it was azure.

    Start a thread. Get a room of your own.



    God forbid! They can't let each other get away with that!
    LOL!
    There is no spoon.

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    The epitome of maturity has spoken.
    There is no spoon.

  26. #23
    We are NOT the Minority.

    However for a small group of dominant men to exert their will over numbers that are much larger than your own, they need to use Divide and Conquer / Kill tactics to "keep those people in line".
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  27. #24
    Let me introduce you to the Orwellian unabridged Dictionary which you will need now that the US has - unfortunately -become Oceania - you will need the dictionary if you find yourself in Room 101.

    Big Brother has nominated Ex-CIA Director, John Brennan, as the Director of the Ministry of Love

    The Ministry of Love (Newspeak: Miniluv) serves as Oceania's interior ministry. It enforces loyalty to Big Brother through fear, buttressed through a massive apparatus of security and repression, as well as systematic brainwashing. The Ministry of Love building has no windows and is surrounded by barbed wire entanglements, steel doors, hidden machine-gun nests, and guards armed with "jointed truncheons". Referred to as "the place where there is no darkness", its interior lights are never turned off. It is arguably the most powerful ministry, controlling the will of the population.

    The Thought Police are a part of Miniluv.


    The Ministry of Love has classified the following individuals as ENEMIES OF THE STATE and will soon, very very soon be summoned to appear in Room 101

    religious extremists,
    authoritarians,
    fascists,
    bigots, \
    racists,
    nativists,
    libertarians.

    Actually the lists is irrelevant since they are concerned about Trumpians , anyone who knows that the election was stolen

    English........................................... .......................... Orwellian

    Election was Stolen .................................................. .................... Election wasn't stolen
    Evidence .................................................. ...................................NOT evidence
    eyewitness........................................ ...........................................lying eyes
    fact checker........................................... .......................................fact concealer
    debunked.......................................... ............................................NOT debunked
    riot.............................................. ................................................no t a riot
    insurrection...................................... .............................................not insurrection

    Are you in the list?




    ,
    Last edited by Contumacious; 01-24-2021 at 03:22 PM.
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Jesus, it's hard to have an adult conversation with you two in the room.

    You said libertarians and Trumparians had something in common. That's not true. They just have the same enemy in common. I didn't say they had something in common. I said they got put in the same group by their common enemy. I didn't say the sky was blue, I said it was azure.

    Start a thread. Get a room of your own.



    God forbid! They can't let each other get away with that!
    If I've made things unbearable around here with my postings these last weeks I do apologize. It was not my intention.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Let me introduce you to the Orwellian unabridged Dictionary which you will need now that the US has - unfortunately -become Oceania - you will need the dictionary if you find yourself in Room 101.

    Big Brother has nominated Ex-CIA Director, John Brennan, as the Director of the Ministry of Love

    The Ministry of Love (Newspeak: Miniluv) serves as Oceania's interior ministry. It enforces loyalty to Big Brother through fear, buttressed through a massive apparatus of security and repression, as well as systematic brainwashing. The Ministry of Love building has no windows and is surrounded by barbed wire entanglements, steel doors, hidden machine-gun nests, and guards armed with "jointed truncheons". Referred to as "the place where there is no darkness", its interior lights are never turned off. It is arguably the most powerful ministry, controlling the will of the population.

    The Thought Police are a part of Miniluv.


    The Ministry of Love has classified the following individuals as ENEMIES OF THE STATE and will soon, very very soon be summoned to appear in Room 101

    religious extremists,
    authoritarians,
    fascists,
    bigots, \
    racists,
    nativists,
    libertarians.

    Actually the lists is irrelevant since they are concerned about Trumpians , anyone who knows that the election was stolen

    English........................................... .......................... Orwellian

    Election was Stolen .................................................. .................... Election wasn't stolen
    Evidence .................................................. ...................................NOT evidence
    eyewitness........................................ ...........................................lying eyes
    fact checker........................................... .......................................fact concealer
    debunked.......................................... ............................................NOT debunked
    riot.............................................. ................................................no t a riot
    insurrection...................................... .............................................not insurrection

    Are you in the list?




    ,
    “Disobedience, in the eyes of any one who has read history, is man’s original virtue. It is through disobedience that progress has been made, through disobedience and through rebellion.”

    ~ “The Soul of Man Under Socialism”. Essay by Oscar Wilde, 1891.



    .
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Well if you're not violent, why do you go off on me about a post that wasn't even quoting you?
    You Have and Others as well..
    Because I Promote Militia for common defense,,I am Violent..
    Because I promote personal Responsibility regarding Crimes,,(proper Law Enforcement) I am called Violent..

    My wife lived with me 15 years before she saw me use violence,, a Violent attacker at my Home..
    I beat the man unrecognizable,, but it took a neighbor with a Gun to run him off..

    I believe in personal Defense,Community Defense, and National Defense..

    I am a Lot less Violent in my real life than accused ,,, but am capable of More Violence Than I personally wish to use..

    and I am being called Violent even as I call to STOP ATTACKING ME..


    and I am only one of a million.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    If I've made things unbearable around here with my postings these last weeks I do apologize. It was not my intention.
    I have no problem with your posts, Brother- keep on keeping on.
    There is no spoon.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    If I've made things unbearable around here with my postings these last weeks I do apologize. It was not my intention.
    Not at all. I just thought it was a good time for you two to stop talking past each other.

    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    and I am being called Violent even as I call to STOP ATTACKING ME..

    and I am only one of a million.
    You're one in a million. That said, we aren't just one million. We're closer to a hundred million.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

    According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    You Have and Others as well..
    Because I Promote Militia for common defense,,I am Violent..
    Because I promote personal Responsibility regarding Crimes,,(proper Law Enforcement) I am called Violent..

    My wife lived with me 15 years before she saw me use violence,, a Violent attacker at my Home..
    I beat the man unrecognizable,, but it took a neighbor with a Gun to run him off..

    I believe in personal Defense,Community Defense, and National Defense..

    I am a Lot less Violent in my real life than accused ,,, but am capable of More Violence Than I personally wish to use..

    and I am being called Violent even as I call to STOP ATTACKING ME..


    and I am only one of a million.
    I have never called you violent. The most I've ever said of you was maybe overestimating how safe your group will be on your own if you turn your back on a majority of the regular public around you. But I've never called you violent or extreme or anything like that. I've advised against becoming so..
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Accepting Tyranny to Oppose Tyranny?
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 04:09 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 07:47 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-13-2013, 08:32 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 11:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •