Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 58 of 58

Thread: Prepare for Extreme Tyranny; The Likes of Which Have Never Before Been Seen in This Country

  1. #31
    A Fair Point.

    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    The most I've ever said of you was maybe overestimating how safe your group will be on your own if you turn your back on a majority of the regular public around you.
    My Group?
    Please define..

    I am an anomaly even on this forum. and I spent time in Olympia with several groups,,
    Which Groups are you Referring?

    Praying for Washington State?
    https://www.facebook.com/PrayerCanChangeThings/

    Washington-Resist a 2nd Lockdown?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1078848462573343/

    Libertarian Groups or GOP Groups or Constitutionalist Groups?

    How about Homeless Veteran Groups?

    seriously,, I know a few others were represented..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    A Fair Point.

    Seriously dude? Facebook hosted? Does anyone wonder HOW they track everyone? I cant see the pic because I have Fedbook blocked.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Seriously dude? Facebook hosted? Does anyone wonder HOW they track everyone? I cant see the pic because I have Fedbook blocked.
    Everything is tracked..
    I knew that in 2003 when I got my first Computer. and i did not understand the full scope then..

    I Knew my information was already online,, and the only one without access was me.

    I USE the internet... I put my own spin on ME.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Everything is tracked..
    I knew that in 2003 when I got my first Computer. and i did not understand the full scope then..

    I Knew my information was already online,, and the only one without access was me.

    I USE the internet... I put my own spin on ME.
    I just want to politely ask to look for other sources. I do understand exactly how the tracking works. Whats on you is already on you. Not a big deal. Whats on us tho is that pics posted from Facebook puts their eyes on EVERYONE that views that pic on RPF.com

    We need a better solution than Facebook because they are the ones that will sell out anyone that is deemed a threat based on info that they try to collect on EVERYONE.

    What do you think?
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

    What do you think?
    I Think I know my Intelligence Community File started in 1974.. when I was first recruited,,and my Military Record about the same time..

    My documented Criminal Record file since 1980.

    2 FBI Background Checks After 9/11

    My Financial History was available in 2002, when I refinanced My Home.

    Sold my Home Online in 2005,,By myself,,and at a Profit,, (what I learned Online)

    Ended my Parole in 2005..

    Was declared a Domestic Terrorist in 2009..


    My wife lived with me and traveled across country when I was a Wanted Felon - Assumed Armed and Dangerous. (for 8 years)

    I am aware if the information available on me.

    p.s. Some of them will make interesting reading to those with the clearance to get the Good Stuff.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 01-24-2021 at 10:51 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I Think I know my Intelligence Community File started in 1974.. when I was first recruited,,and my Military Record about the same time..

    My documented Criminal Record file since 1980.

    2 FBI Background Checks After 9/11

    My Financial History was available in 2002, when I refinanced My Home.

    Sold my Home Online in 2005,,By myself,,and at a Profit,, (what I learned Online)

    Ended my Parole in 2005..

    Was declared a Domestic Terrorist in 2009..


    My wife lived with me and traveled across country when I was a Wanted Felon - Assumed Armed and Dangerous. (for 8 years)

    I am aware if the information available on me.

    p.s. Some of them will make interesting reading to those with the clearance to get the Good Stuff.
    Not a Terrorist to me. Youve already earned a LOT of trust and respect from me. I have no beef with you as a person. Believe me, youre one of the people whom I have the most respect for here.

    I am just looking for something else that doesnt put other users here at risk, slightly aside from Facebooks eyes, which I truly feel is putting those users who are not technically savvy in DIRECT DANGER. Even linking to pics like AntiFederalist does I think is sufficient. Or host it on your own server if you have one set up...
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Not a Terrorist to me. Youve already earned a LOT of trust and respect from me. I have no beef with you as a person. Believe me, youre one of the people whom I have the most respect for here.

    I am just looking for something else that doesnt put other users here at risk, slightly aside from Facebooks eyes, which I truly feel is putting those users who are not technically savvy in DIRECT DANGER. Even linking to pics like AntiFederalist does I think is sufficient. Or host it on your own server if you have one set up...
    Personally Like to see them reform themselves..

    but it is still a contact for extended and scattered family.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Personally Like to see them reform themselves..

    but it is still a contact for extended and scattered family.
    Thats fine. If I support Freedom, I have a responsibility to also support the Freedom of others to do things I try to recommend against.

    So not saying "dont use Facebook" at all for you, although I recommend it, its fine because its your choice and that I will defend, even if I respectfully disagree.

    What I am asking is Pic Linking to Facebook pics to come from other sources like Duck Duck Go, and avoid posting those here, just because of the way the tech works.

    For example, you post a link to something on facebook, thats fine because it isnt a Data Source here. Its a link. I can choose to click the link or not click the link. Facebook cant see me if I dont click that link. But posting a pic, then we dont really get a choice to not be viewed by Facebooks data tracking system. Then they know who saw the post here and put that data in the database.

    Does that make sense, sort of at least, how that works?

    for the record, not just you, but EVERYONE.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 01-24-2021 at 11:25 PM.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  12. #40
    No one cares anymore.


    The US used to be a moral peaceful
    free country with a balanced budget, but today it is a
    bankrupt immoral warmongering police state.


    All the rules have changed.


    You might get arrested for loitering,
    but just stand on any street corner and watch how many
    drivers use mobile phones while driving, have unbuckled seatbelts,
    litter, speed, run redlights, and eat to see the decline.


    Since everything is illegal, no cares about breaking the law
    because even existing is a crime now.


    You can blame blacks and illegal immigrants for lawbreaking,
    but white people break the law, too.


    Why obey the law if the government doesn't?


    Good men don't need laws.


    Bad men won't obey laws.




  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Not a Terrorist to me. Youve already earned a LOT of trust and respect from me. I have no beef with you as a person. Believe me, youre one of the people whom I have the most respect for here.

    I am just looking for something else that doesnt put other users here at risk, slightly aside from Facebooks eyes, which I truly feel is putting those users who are not technically savvy in DIRECT DANGER. Even linking to pics like AntiFederalist does I think is sufficient. Or host it on your own server if you have one set up...
    This site isn't even https. Probably should start there.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

    Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

  15. #42
    Living in a police state can make you sympathetic. Why
    shouldn't black people be able to buy guns, billionaires be allowed to
    cheat on their taxes, and Christians be able to feed the homeless?


    If the government is arresting others, why wouldn't the government jail you?


    The government doesn't obey the law, why should Americans?

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonliberty View Post
    Living in a police state can make you sympathetic. Why
    shouldn't black people be able to buy guns, billionaires be allowed to
    cheat on their taxes, and Christians be able to feed the homeless?


    If the government is arresting others, why wouldn't the government jail you?


    The government doesn't obey the law, why should Americans?
    Someone of a certain color being able to buy a firearm, and anyone feeding the homeless are not bad things. Why would you feel that way being sympathetic to a police state? I'm hoping I'm misunderstanding you.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Someone of a certain color being able to buy a firearm, and anyone feeding the homeless are not bad things. Why would you feel that way being sympathetic to a police state? I'm hoping I'm misunderstanding you.
    Living in a police state can make you sympathetic...

    To whom?

    Toward Big Brother?

    Toward its other victims?

    Someone didn't say. I'm assuming the latter, as I find it less confusing than the former.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Define Terrorist please.

    According to, well, pretty much both political parties, the other party is now guilty of Terrorism.
    Listening to the mainstream media is like standing under a power line when the birds are migrating.

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Let me introduce you to the Orwellian unabridged Dictionary which you will need now that the US has - unfortunately -become Oceania - you will need the dictionary if you find yourself in Room 101.

    Big Brother has nominated Ex-CIA Director, John Brennan, as the Director of the Ministry of Love

    The Ministry of Love (Newspeak: Miniluv) serves as Oceania's interior ministry. It enforces loyalty to Big Brother through fear, buttressed through a massive apparatus of security and repression, as well as systematic brainwashing. The Ministry of Love building has no windows and is surrounded by barbed wire entanglements, steel doors, hidden machine-gun nests, and guards armed with "jointed truncheons". Referred to as "the place where there is no darkness", its interior lights are never turned off. It is arguably the most powerful ministry, controlling the will of the population.

    The Thought Police are a part of Miniluv.


    The Ministry of Love has classified the following individuals as ENEMIES OF THE STATE and will soon, very very soon be summoned to appear in Room 101

    religious extremists,
    authoritarians,
    fascists,
    bigots, \
    racists,
    nativists,
    libertarians.

    Actually the lists is irrelevant since they are concerned about Trumpians , anyone who knows that the election was stolen

    English........................................... .......................... Orwellian

    Election was Stolen .................................................. .................... Election wasn't stolen
    Evidence .................................................. ...................................NOT evidence
    eyewitness........................................ ...........................................lying eyes
    fact checker........................................... .......................................fact concealer
    debunked.......................................... ............................................NOT debunked
    riot.............................................. ................................................no t a riot
    insurrection...................................... .............................................not insurrection

    Are you in the list?




    ,
    Mask and social distancing mandates, government control of private industry, and some of Biden’s other executive actions, such as one creating a new “Public Health Jobs Corps” with responsibilities including performing “contact tracing” on American citizens, are the type of actions one would expect from a fascist government, not a constitutional republic.



    .
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Thats fine. If I support Freedom, I have a responsibility to also support the Freedom of others to do things I try to recommend against.

    So not saying "dont use Facebook" at all for you, although I recommend it, its fine because its your choice and that I will defend, even if I respectfully disagree.

    What I am asking is Pic Linking to Facebook pics to come from other sources like Duck Duck Go, and avoid posting those here, just because of the way the tech works.

    For example, you post a link to something on facebook, thats fine because it isnt a Data Source here. Its a link. I can choose to click the link or not click the link. Facebook cant see me if I dont click that link. But posting a pic, then we dont really get a choice to not be viewed by Facebooks data tracking system. Then they know who saw the post here and put that data in the database.

    Does that make sense, sort of at least, how that works?

    for the record, not just you, but EVERYONE.
    Don't post anything here if you worry about it coming back on you. No https and a poor record of privacy here.

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Don't post anything here if you worry about it coming back on you. No https and a poor record of privacy here.
    Anything can and WILL be used Against You..

    it's a general rule.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Don't post anything here if you worry about it coming back on you. No https and a poor record of privacy here.
    Agree and slightly disagree.

    One upside is we are not required to use real names. Downside is lack of HTTPS, which can be gotten for Free with Certbot by EFF. Due to that, when we create accounts or login with an Email, that Email can be sniffed by Man in the Middle attacks. And I am pretty sure most of the folks here use GMail anyway. Another downside is Google Analytics. Still, this site is no where nearly as dangerous as Google or Facebook or Amazon on Data Collection.

    One thing I know is that the majority of users, although concerned about their privacy, lack the necessary skills to do something to protect their privacy. Even $#@! like basics like deleting tracking cookies is getting harder and harder due to the Browsers that most people use. Chrome is by far the #1 most commonly used Browser, and Firefox is trailing in like single digits, and Chrome is by far THE MOST DANGEROUS BROWSER, ESPECIALLY when the Default Settings are to allow everyone to see everything about you by sending it ALL back to Google. So when your Social Credit Score is now based on what information Google sells to your Financial Institutions (without compensation I might add), dont complain to me.

    Still, here, there is room for improvement.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Anything can and WILL be used Against You..

    it's a general rule.
    @DamianTV

    True, just realize from personal experience here it is not just law enforcement you have to be concerned about when posting here. I speak from experience having been confronted in the past and on the receiving end of retribution due to some of my posts here slamming certain people for the way they conduct business or publicly stated policies. I can tell you there is just as much to worry about when speaking of elite public figures on the right/left and other political rivals that have an axe to grind than just law enforcement.

    I speak to of my experience in the past from some forum members here. Surprising that people on a forum that promotes privacy and NAP, violated mine because they simply got paid and played by nefarious people.

    The point is the problem posting here is not always going to be from who you think it is going to be.
    Last edited by kahless; 01-26-2021 at 08:52 PM.

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    @DamianTV

    True, just realize from personal experience here it is not just law enforcement you have to be concerned about when posting here. I speak from experience having been confronted in the past and on the receiving end of retribution due to some of my posts here slamming certain people for the way they conduct business or publicly stated policies. I can tell you there is just as much to worry about when speaking of elite public figures on the right/left and other political rivals that have an axe to grind than just law enforcement.

    I speak to of my experience in the past from some forum members here. Surprising that people on a forum that promotes privacy and NAP, violated mine because they simply got paid and played by nefarious people.

    The point is the problem posting here is not always going to be from who you think it is going to be.
    Fully agree.

    Lots of people out there that DO have access to the forums and what not that may cause just as much trouble as Law Enforcement or the Communist Party.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  25. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Fully agree.

    Lots of people out there that DO have access to the forums and what not that may cause just as much trouble as Law Enforcement or the Communist Party.
    I have provided GPS Coordinates for those folks in the past.

    and I am sure that Govt Accounts have pulled up my File.. but they don't respond further.


    Call me the Breeze.

    "I ain't hiding from nobody
    ain't nobody hiding from me"
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    When Authoritarians and Libertarians are on the same side of something, then you know the enemy is a truly loathsome one.

  27. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I have provided GPS Coordinates for those folks in the past.

    and I am sure that Govt Accounts have pulled up my File.. but they don't respond further.


    Call me the Breeze.

    "I ain't hiding from nobody
    ain't nobody hiding from me"
    Of course, cuz we can smell ya a mile away!
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Of course, cuz we can smell ya a mile away!
    What ever I want to smell like. Lemon Haze this morning.

    Also listen to the critters.. they always talk about who is in the woods.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I have provided GPS Coordinates for those folks in the past.

    and I am sure that Govt Accounts have pulled up my File.. but they don't respond further.


    Call me the Breeze.

    "I ain't hiding from nobody
    ain't nobody hiding from me"

    The Domestic Terrorism Act Boils Down to State Prosecution of White People for False Sedition


    “There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice.”

    ~ Baron de Montesquieu

    A very horrendous bill was introduced recently in Congress called the “Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2021.” The irony of this bill title is that it is not about preventing terrorism; it is about legalizing terrorism by the state against the citizenry. It would be more appropriately titled the U.S. Government Terrorism Authorization Act of 2021.
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  30. #56
    Milking the Capitol Melee for All It’s Worth

    By Jacob G. Hornberger

    The Future of Freedom Foundation

    Not surprisingly, leftists are milking the January 6 Capitol melee for all its worth. There is a simple reason for that: they wish to use it to introduce a new wave of domestic tyranny into America, just as Republicans did after the 9/11 attacks. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if they start referring to the melee as simply 1/6.

    That’s why they continue to describe the melee as an insurrection, revolution, rebellion, sedition, terrorism, invasion, and a grave attempt to destroy our democratic system and overthrow the government. It’s clear, according to leftists, that the intent of the “invaders” was to take control over the reins of the federal government and make Donald Trump king. I wouldn’t even be surprised if they determine that Russia was behind the “invasion.”


    .

    January 28, 2021
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Milking the Capitol Melee for All It’s Worth

    By Jacob G. Hornberger

    [...] I wouldn’t be surprised if they start referring to the melee as simply 1/6. [...]

    [...] I wouldn’t even be surprised if they determine that Russia was behind the “invasion.” [...]

    January 28, 2021
    Jacob is a bit behind. As will not surprise him, they've already done both of those things ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    So apparently "1/6" is a thing now ... (the farce just keeps getting more and more ... farcical ...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...08268673671169


    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

    • "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law." - The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      - Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      - Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

    · tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·
    MOFA (Make Orwell Fiction Again)

  33. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonliberty View Post
    No one cares anymore.


    The US used to be a moral peaceful
    free country with a balanced budget, but today it is a
    bankrupt immoral warmongering police state.


    All the rules have changed.


    You might get arrested for loitering,
    but just stand on any street corner and watch how many
    drivers use mobile phones while driving, have unbuckled seatbelts,
    litter, speed, run redlights, and eat to see the decline.


    Since everything is illegal, no cares about breaking the law
    because even existing is a crime now.


    You can blame blacks and illegal immigrants for lawbreaking,
    but white people break the law, too.


    Why obey the law if the government doesn't?


    Good men don't need laws.


    Bad men won't obey laws.

    John Adams once said:

    “It is more important that innocence be protected than it is that guilt be punished, for guilt and crimes are so frequent in this world that they cannot all be punished.

    But if innocence itself is brought to the bar and condemned, perhaps to die, then the citizen will say, ‘whether I do good or whether I do evil is immaterial, for innocence itself is no protection,’ and if such an idea as that were to take hold in the mind of the citizen that would be the end of security whatsoever.”
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Accepting Tyranny to Oppose Tyranny?
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 04:09 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 07:47 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-13-2013, 08:32 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 11:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •