Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rand 2024?

Rand 2024?

I can't see any other better options that actually have a chance of running. Amash is out of the party.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why bother? Pence/Haley has already been chosen. Doubt Rand is interested any more.

I’d prefer DeSantis/Noem. Then bring Rand into the Cabinet.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Not happening.

DeSantis and Noem would be a good choice as the previous poster pointed out.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Rand Paul? Nah. He's way too beta. He's much too wishy-washy. We need a virile alpha male. The kind who won't cuck to the establishment by appointing Deep State people to his administration. The kind who won't knuckle under to political threats from the likes of Mitch McConnell by pardoning rappers and corrupt Democrat mayors instead of unjustly persecuted heroes like Julian Assange. We need someone who won't back down from a fight, a fierce warrior who will boldly take the fight to where it really belongs: Twitter. You know, that kind of person.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-22-2021 at 03:48 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Rand Paul? Nah. He's way too beta. He's much too wishy-washy. We need a virile alpha male. The kind who won't cuck to the establishment by appointing Deep State people to his administration. The kind who won't knuckle under to political threats from the likes of Mitch McConnell by pardoning rappers and corrupt Democrat mayors instead of unjustly persecuted heroes like Julian Assange. We need someone who won't back down from a fight, a fierce warrior who will boldly take the fight to where it really belongs: Twitter. You know, that kind of person.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

He's libertarianish. That makes him a domestic terrorist.

Where does this link go?

http://www.randpaulforums.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Wait, there must be some mistake...
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    I can't see any other better options that actually have a chance of running. Amash is out of the party.
    100%

Why bother? Pence/Haley has already been chosen. Doubt Rand is interested any more.

I’d prefer DeSantis/Noem. Then bring Rand into the Cabinet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Not happening.

DeSantis and Noem would be a good choice as the previous poster pointed out.
    Hell no to "vax the seniors first" DeSantis!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flo...-seniors-first

The Pfizer vaccine is potentially killing seniors in Norway right now!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ainst-Covid-19

This place has lost its marbles.

Edit: And the OP question wasn't "Do you think Rand will run?" Nobody is a psychic and nobody can read Rand's mind. The best we can do is show a groundswell of support for the idea. Enough with the naysaying. That said, other good choices are Thomas Massie and even Tusli Gabbard. Yes I would support a Democrat over DeSantis.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 01-22-2021 at 04:09 PM.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Exactly. Rand Paul is just way too quixotic and most people don't understand his message.

Maybe Rand has a son that can run for President, that people can better relate to?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Or maybe a DJT / Paul ticket in 2024 could work
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    They're Republicans. Bend 'em over and violate their bungholes repeatedly without so much as a kiss or a reacharound and they just keep coming back for more. They know the MSM hates them, but keep nominating the RINOs the MSM talks about the most because God forbid they grow enough principles to vote for a loser.

It's what makes them such delightfully useful idiots.

Yes I would support a Democrat over DeSantis.
    Is DeSantis forcing anyone to take a vaccine?

Better to have one of those “move the Covid patients to the nursing homes” Democrats. Maybe that transwoman who moved her mom out before sending the Covid patients in would be a good choice?

Edit: And the OP question wasn't "Do you think Rand will run?" Nobody is a psychic and nobody can read Rand's mind. The best we can do is show a groundswell of support for the idea. Enough with the naysaying. That said, other good choices are Thomas Massie and even Tusli Gabbard. ...
    Enough with the drama. No one said they wouldn't support Rand running for POTUS. Some of us get the feeling he wouldn’t want to do it again.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    They're Republicans. Bend 'em over and violate their bungholes repeatedly without so much as a kiss or a reacharound and they just keep coming back for more. They know the MSM hates them, but keep nominating the RINOs the MSM talks about the most because God forbid they grow enough principles to vote for a loser.

It's what makes them such delightfully useful idiots.
    Says the useful idiot who always says it’s all a big useless charade.

Is DeSantis forcing anyone to take a vaccine?
    Biden isn't either. What's your point?

Better to have one of those “move the Covid patients to the nursing homes” Democrats. Maybe that transwoman who moved her mom out before sending the Covid patients in would be a good choice?
    False choice fallacy. Unless that transwoman's name is put into the ring for the GOP 2024 nomination, you don't really have a point.

Enough with the drama.
    Enough of which drama? Enough of the people who run around abusing everyone who doubts Trump's every random, soon to be broken promise?

Oops. I just read what you quoted when you said this. Now those who prefer Massie to DeSantis will be purged. I'm sure Google will continue to approve.

And you're saying the Trump Administration was something other than that? Or are you going to quote me so we do know what you're talking about?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-22-2021 at 05:21 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

DeSantis isn't forcing the vaccine on anyone at all. He is simply saying that those most vulnerable to the virus should get the vaccine first, if they want it. This makes sense.

And also the fact that senior citizens are a larger than normal demographic in Florida make it an important constituency.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I personally , from a selfish point of view find Rand and Massie most valuable where they are right now as the voices of sanity . I would doubt Rand would even want to run . If he did though I would vote for him again in the primary and then against the dems as before .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I personally , from a selfish point of view find Rand and Massie most valuable where they are right now as the voices of sanity .
    Same here. The federal juggernaut is not going to be derailed by replacing the figurehead at its prow. (How's that for some mixed metaphors?)

If elections produce anything useful, it will be on a smaller, more localized and more tractable scale (which is how Rand and Massie got elected in the first place).

A governorship[1] would not be out of order ... <*me being jealous of Kentucky*>

[1] Or some other significant state-level office.

100%

The Pfizer vaccine is potentially killing seniors in Norway right now!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ainst-Covid-19

Edit: And the OP question wasn't "Do you think Rand will run?" Nobody is a psychic and nobody can read Rand's mind. The best we can do is show a groundswell of support for the idea. Enough with the naysaying. That said, other good choices are Thomas Massie and even Tusli Gabbard. Yes I would support a Democrat over DeSantis.
    Yes, DeSantis and Noem are terrible. I don't even know what's going on here. They were both in Congress and we saw how they voted on federal issues. Now all of a sudden they are good because of one hot button issue?

DeSantis isn't forcing the vaccine on anyone at all. He is simply saying that those most vulnerable to the virus should get the vaccine first, if they want it. This makes sense.
    AND ACCORDING TO DR. FAUCI THEY ARE THE MOST LIKELY TO DIE FROM A REACTION TO THE VACCINE! IN WHAT PERVERTED UNIVERSE DOES THAT MAKE SENSE!

Vaccinate the healthcare workers taking care of the seniors first? Yeah, that makes sense.

Edit: Sorry (not sorry) for the all caps. I have a dad in his 80s and a mom in her 90s. It pisses me off that even though we now have evidence that it might not be safe for seniors to take the vaccine, DeSantis is "prioritizing" it for them. And I don't give a flying fig that he isn't "mandating it." Recommending and prioritizing people take something that might kill them is just not okay in my book.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 01-22-2021 at 06:55 PM.

AND ACCORDING TO DR. FAUCI THEY ARE THE MOST LIKELY TO DIE FROM A REACTION TO THE VACCINE! IN WHAT PERVERTED UNIVERSE DOES THAT MAKE SENSE!

Vaccinate the healthcare workers taking care of the seniors first? Yeah, that makes sense.

Edit: Sorry (not sorry) for the all caps. I have a dad in his 80s and a mom in her 90s. It pisses me off that even though we now have evidence that it might not be safe for seniors to take the vaccine, DeSantis is "prioritizing" it for them. And I don't give a flying fig that he isn't "mandating it." Recommending and prioritizing people take something that might kill them is just not okay in my book.
    I don't know if there's stats somewhere on this but at least in the Florida hospital I know, there was a massive vaccine distribution and even doctors and nurses that don't particularly work with seniors not only got vaccines but were seemingly mildly pressured into getting them.

Yes, DeSantis and Noem are terrible. I don't even know what's going on here. They were both in Congress and we saw how they voted on federal issues. Now all of a sudden they are good because of one hot button issue?
    It's because they are Republican. This forum has gone all Republicans vs. Demoncrats instead of liberty vs tyranny.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Neg rep. You didn't know it's a charade?

By the way, wrestling is fake too.
    And Santa Claus isn't real either.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand probably won't run again, especially with all the voter fraud that happened in this election. It'll easily be used against him in the primaries and the general election if he were to actually make it that far.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Can anything that Fauci says be believed?

As far as elderly dying from the vaccine, I think it depends on how that is defined. The devil is in the details as always.

Problem solved.

Can anything that Fauci says be believed?
    Yes. There is a simple principle in law that even a lying witness can be believed if he testifies against his own agenda. Dr. Fauci's agenda is to get as many people to take the vaccine as possible.

As far as elderly dying from the vaccine, I think it depends on how that is defined. The devil is in the details as always.
    If you would risk your elderly mother's health on an untested vaccine that early results show may be killing old people then you are not very bright. I'm pretty sure you are smarter than that though. The "details" are this fvcking vaccine is untested. The priority, if anything, should be healthy people taking it to build up herd immunity.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 01-22-2021 at 11:28 PM.

I think Rand should and would do well. He emerged from the Trump fiasco untainted. A lot of other potential 24 candidates reek of Trump.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast