Thread: Meaning of Operation Warp Speed logo found

Meaning of Operation Warp Speed logo found

Interesting find. The Warp Speed logo is an exact replica of a symbol related to opening of chakras. Obviously has nothing whatsoever to do with any kind of scientific virus. I can't vouch for the video maker's interpretations but there's no mistaking the symbol.

There was a reference to Reiki on the 2020 Economist (Rothschild owned) cover rag, before Covid was ever announced.

-----------------------------

It appears to be related to hypnosis. Some of the covid stuff is thinly disguised Illuminati mind control programming tactics as documented in Fritz Springmeier's books. Masks are often used as tools during Monarch programming. It looks like the vaccines are also part of the programming foundation by making actual mass hypnosis, and presumably actual mass mind control, possible far beyond current media-enabled methods. I have a theory on what this is all actually about but will only share by PM or rep msg so drop me one if interested and I'll reply.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...hapter05.0.htm

The Rainbow--with its seven colors have long had an occult significance of being a great spiritual hypnotic device. Constance Cumbey, in her book The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow, which exposes the New Age Occult Movement, correctly writes, “The Rainbow (also called the Antahkarana or Rainbow Bridge). This is used as a hypnotic device."
    Last edited by devil21; 01-22-2021 at 12:15 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seal of Solomon aka Mark of the Beast.

(also known as star of Remphan)
    Last edited by devil21; 09-24-2021 at 09:36 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It looks like the triskelion to me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    The MacLeods originally featured the Black Galley in their arms, which was the symbol of the old Norse Kings of Man. In the seventeenth century, they adopted the “Three Legs of Man” - the Tryskelion. An Aryan pagan rune is often called “Triskeleon” and is also referred to as a three legged swastika or “Drei Bein Hakenkreuz".
    The first examples of this symbol were found in Asia, a vase from the 12th century BC., where a warrior has the symbol of the Tryskelion on his shield.

Another vase was found in Sicily, from the 7th century B.C., with a painting of Minerva kiling the giant Enciladus with the Tryskelion on his shield.
    Dragon-court/page8
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    It looks like the triskelion to me...

Dragon-court/page8
    I don't know off hand but it's very likely that they are related. So much of the symbolism we see from different eras is little more than updated versions of the same symbolism from previous eras, just relabeled and/or repurposed. In this case, it's not far-fetched to see a connection between a symbol that is a variation of a swastika and the seal of solomon/star of david/cube of saturn/symbol of fascism. The modern Nazi connection alone is obvious.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-09-2021 at 08:16 AM.

More puzzle pieces falling into place. Of course the OP vid has been removed....

Graphene - Carbon atom 6 protons 6 neutrons 6 electrons (666...see Microsoft's patent 60606, tying labor to a smartphone)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphene

It's a 6 sided hexagon cube shape just like the cube on Warp Speed logo, Seal of Solomon (re-appropriated as Star of David)

Graphene is a highly magnetic and amazing electrical conductor and signal receptor (antenna).
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...on-sites-video

Older unused vaccines....is the graphene starting to fall out of suspension and becoming visible in the vials, hence the rush/pressure to get it into everyone on some apparent timeline? The discovery of metal in Japanese shots has started picking up attention and a second batch of "bad shots" there has been identified. Perhaps the graphene can't be hidden in suspension after a certain length of time passes and/or falls out of suspension if it isn't stored properly?
    https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20210826_24/

(Also the need for booster injections to add more to a body?)

Now, I'll go down the rabbit hole a bit and connect some dots:

Hexagon shape is also visible on the pole of Saturn, which was/is worshiped by certain groups of people.

I recently read a story describing the solar system before a system cataclysm realigned everything. It's the basis of Saturn worship and associated Roman festivals like Saturnalia and Jewish observances/practices.

Saturn was an old sun in this solar system and people lived near it and could even see the hexagon at the pole. The story said life was very orderly and everyone was safe.

https://www.gotquestions.org/star-of-Rephan.html
    Quote Originally Posted by regarding same 6 point star, star of Remphan
    The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia identifies Rephan as “the Babylonian name for the god of the planet Saturn.” The International Standard Bible translates Amos 5:26 as “And you carried the tent of your king—and Saturn, your star god idols that you crafted for yourselves.” Smith’s Bible Dictionary and Easton’s Bible Dictionary also link Rephan (or Remphan) to the god Saturn.
    Here's a version of the story but not the same link I read. Same gist though.
    http://saturndeathcult.com/the-sturn...a-purple-haze/

Long story short, after watching this video below could it be that certain people are attempting to recreate their version of the Saturnian life? Graphene being used to implement mind control for "order and safety" via injections, as this cartoon seems to reveal? A control grid, in reality. It fits the 33rd degree Freemason slogan Order out of Chaos, meaning nature and freedom are "chaotic". A goal to restore "order" and "safety", like the Saturnian era was described as? Hmm...

Probably unrelated but I did a double-take when I noticed recently installed LED street lights turning purple all over the city. More and more are turning purple every day. Just a manufacturing error is official story. This is happening all around the country, however.
    https://kiss951.com/2021/03/17/here-...ing-to-purple/

All is not what it seems. It rarely is.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-24-2021 at 09:39 AM.