Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: For those of us on "The Right" the time has come for clear thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    We tried that. We truly did. Ron was an idea who's time had come. Even among some Democrats. After endless rebuttals to the racist crap and everything else. Some at least gave a modicum of support. Ron WAS the peace and love movement. R3volution. And those Democrats couldn't be bothered to change party affiliation or get out of bed on primary day. Not a single $#@!ing one, after endless texts and emails, that I thought I had convinced.
    But, they sure didn't give a $#@! that their choice Bernie got shafted and went and voted Biden. If you believe the narrative that Biden actually had more votes that is.
    Even if they did change and Ron won the primary there is no way the elites would have allowed him to win the general. If by some fluke event allowed him the opportunity to win the general he would be quickly impeached and dragged out of there in cuffs if not killed. That is unless Ron compromised his values which would be unlikely considering his voting record.

Separation and providing the masses a shining light example seems to be the only way.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    You should assert they are bad people since that is exactly what they are. Don't let their flow of information on you to condition you otherwise to the truth.
    To be perhaps overly-generous and/or zen-like, I would suggest that they aren't bad people. They just share a set of moralities that's entirely inconsistent with our own.

Hence the need for separation.

The only truly "bad people" are those who refuse to allow others to separate.

Oh, and people who call the cops on others for some stupid petty $#@!. They can burn in hell.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Even if they did change and Ron won the primary there is no way the elites would have allowed him to win the general. If by some fluke event allowed him the opportunity to win the general he would be quickly impeached and dragged out of there in cuffs if not killed. That is unless Ron compromised his values which would be unlikely considering his voting record.

Separation and providing the masses a shining light example seems to be the only way.
    So you are advocating separation? OK, how? Where? Which territory to take and do you expel those not in accord? Even at gun point?

Or are you advocating just individually? Something that will never be seen, heralded or trumpeted for others to rally around. And ultimately amount to absolutely nothing.

So you are advocating separation? OK, how? Where? Which territory to take and do you expel those not in accord? Even at gun point?
    I still think there's enough of us to buy a country. The same way the Jews did.

We just first need to get religious and get gassed a bit, but then we're on our path to sovereignty.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    To be perhaps overly-generous and/or zen-like, I would suggest that they aren't bad people. They just share a set of moralities that's entirely inconsistent with our own.

Hence the need for separation.

The only truly "bad people" are those who refuse to allow others to separate.

Oh, and people who call the cops on others for some stupid petty $#@!. They can burn in hell.
    I was speaking of the politicians, perhaps I missed or forgot that you were discussing voters.
    Last edited by kahless; 01-23-2021 at 07:55 PM.

Or are you advocating just individually? Something that will never be seen, heralded or trumpeted for others to rally around. And ultimately amount to absolutely nothing.
    Just to be clear I do not nor have I advocated any individual to take matters into their own hands which would be foolish. There are already free state and succession like movements that come to mind without much activity. Something like we have already seen but they would need to do more to broadcast the liberty side for what I described in order to gain any traction and have any real followers necessary to make that happen.

I have seen the later.. in locations.

The Keys years ago being one. And am hoping pockets of liberty remain.

1n 1995 when I turned my Wanted Self in,, the lower Monroe County SWAT Unit did not want to arrest me.

Did not believe the alias they knew was the real person I was.

Sat on a cruiser. Drank a 40 Oz.. Showed the guys my Tattoos and has them compare to description.

Seriously. a very polite and apologetic arrest..

I understand Proper and Improper Law enforcement.

and the whole purpose of the Fusion Center controlled Violence should be apparent to any paying attention over these years.

I have been accused of Violence on this forum for my 2nd amendment , and support of Militia concept positions..
    I have been accused of being "Armed and Dangerous" for several years as a Wanted Felon. (8 years actually)

I do have some potential for violence,, training even in several forms of Violence,,but prefer to live peacefully.

Why PROVOKE me to violence?? that has my curiosity at the moment.. ( I do understand that I am being deliberately provoked)

Don't really understand the "Why"?
    Last edited by pcosmar; 01-23-2021 at 10:35 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Just to be clear I do not nor have I advocated any individual to take matters into their own hands which would be foolish. There are already free state and succession like movements that come to mind without much activity.
    There are already several controlled opposition groups to be a part of,,just join any group??

Just Don't think for yourself. and don't seek like minded..

YMMV
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

I was out at some Rallies in Olympia Wa..2nd amendment and Reopen the State..

Posted some here,, One of the groups was Prayer Group. after prayers a lady waked up to me and said I looked like the most Peaceful person there.. (BLEW ME AWAY), that has not been my common description , it was pleasant as it is rare.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    I love that you are using that dogwhistle word, Eunuch. You're using it as a weapon, anyone that doesn't take your stance doesn't have balls. To those that see, it is ineffective. Point is, you and AF are championing preemptive aggression based off assumptions. I hope that it does not take hold around here.
    I am using it to clearly emphasize the nature of an ineffectual Libertarian. You fit that description, so I apply it to you. Beyond that, I do not care at all about your concerns regarding the position taken by AF and myself. If you hope it does not take hold, then your arguments will win out. If people decide that being easily destroyed by Machiavellians does not suit them, then they can act accordingly.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There are already several controlled opposition groups to be a part of,,just join any group??

Just Don't think for yourself. and don't seek like minded..

YMMV
    ha ha, that is not what I was saying. Of course seek like minded, just using an example and ensuring my posts are not misinterpreted as a call for "individuals" to do things at "gun point".

For the same reason they're pretending this bad chest cold going around is killing many times more people than the typical flu. Because a scared populace welcomes the jackboot troops, at least until they learn better. And by then it's too late. The last tattered remnants of the Constitution are flushed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    I am using it to clearly emphasize the nature of an ineffectual Libertarian. You fit that description, so I apply it to you. Beyond that, I do not care at all about your concerns regarding the position taken by AF and myself. If you hope it does not take hold, then your arguments will win out. If people decide that being easily destroyed by Machiavellians does not suit them, then they can act accordingly.
    LOL Dude you have no idea who I am. "You fit that description" If you make up classifications for people by having an abbreviated conversation on one specific topic as to how it effects another single topic, well I don't know why anyone would take a second to listen to anything you have to say. This coupled with how you ended your post with a strawman and a line that makes no sense, you're obviously not very bright.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

I just dropped in to see if the thinking has cleared up yet...

We tried that. We truly did. Ron was an idea who's time had come. Even among some Democrats. After endless rebuttals to the racist crap and everything else. Some at least gave a modicum of support. Ron WAS the peace and love movement. R3volution. And those Democrats couldn't be bothered to change party affiliation or get out of bed on primary day. Not a single $#@!ing one, after endless texts and emails, that I thought I had convinced.
    But, they sure didn't give a $#@! that their choice Bernie got shafted and went and voted Biden. If you believe the narrative that Biden actually had more votes that is.
    It wasn't the Democrats that screwed Ron out of the election- it was the Republicans who lied about his winnings, "forgot" his name in the caucuses, even when he won, and made him into the HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED candidate.

This is why it was so obvious to me that Trump was being pushed to the top with all his free millions of $$$$ "negative" publicity.

The Repubs & Dems at the top are all in the same "party"- the purpose is make everyone hate each other so the real control goes on behind the curtain.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    It wasn't the Democrats that screwed Ron out of the election- it was the Republicans who lied about his winnings, "forgot" his name in the caucuses, even when he won, and made him into the HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED candidate.

This is why it was so obvious to me that Trump was being pushed to the top with all his free millions of $$$$ "negative" publicity.

The Repubs & Dems at the top are all in the same "party"- the purpose is make everyone hate each other so the real control goes on behind the curtain.
    The only chance of change is to educate people on this fact. The people need to understand these elites control every avenue of information including all forms of entertainment. Little do people realize they are getting played every which way by them.

LOL Dude you have no idea who I am. "You fit that description" If you make up classifications for people by having an abbreviated conversation on one specific topic as to how it effects another single topic, well I don't know why anyone would take a second to listen to anything you have to say. This coupled with how you ended your post with a strawman and a line that makes no sense, you're obviously not very bright.
    Your constant fretting about me and AF's rhetoric has informed me well enough of who you are. Given human behavior does not operate in a vacuum, your characteristic impotence is likely to carry over into other areas.

The last sentence was meant to be a parting of the ways. I will quote myself sentence-by-sentence to show you how, since you struggle with reading comprehension:

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen
    Beyond that, I do not care at all about your concerns regarding the position taken by AF and myself.
    This is me dismissing your thoughts as relevant to me in any way.

If you hope it does not take hold, then your arguments will win out.
    This is me pointing out the issue is beyond your control. Note that this also means it is beyond my control.

If people decide that being easily destroyed by Machiavellians does not suit them, then they can act accordingly.
    This is me highlighting the difference between my position and yours for people that are not you.

Why would I do that? Simple - there is no point in us having a conversation any further.

The only chance of change is to educate people on this fact. The people need to understand these elites control every avenue of information including all forms of entertainment. Little do people realize they are getting played every which way by them.
    Big media is an evil leftist echo chamber.

It got that way, not by design, but because it was the most profitable. Shows with evil leftist lies had better ratings and stayed on the air. Shows that had a more balanced opinion were rating duds and dropped.

People like evil leftist lies, because well, they are evil leftists.

It's not some conspiracy from the top to turn everybody leftist. They already were leftist.
    - Kim Kardashian

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

Ron Paul “The 13th floor” of the Republican Party.

"Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Ron Paul “The 13th floor” of the Republican Party.

This is when I really began to like Jon Stewart!
    There is no spoon.

Big media is an evil leftist echo chamber.

It got that way, not by design, but because it was the most profitable. Shows with evil leftist lies had better ratings and stayed on the air. Shows that had a more balanced opinion were rating duds and dropped.

People like evil leftist lies, because well, they are evil leftists.

It's not some conspiracy from the top to turn everybody leftist. They already were leftist.
    I disagree. It is not a conspiracy that the elites are leftists and use their mediums to condition people into their beliefs. As an example they knew an outlet for the right would be profitable hence Fox News is used to play the fake opposition.

I know for a fact from dealing with these people on and off over the last 30 years that they are all on the same team. It is all one big sham.
    Last edited by kahless; 01-24-2021 at 02:02 PM.

I disagree. It is not a conspiracy that the elites are leftists and use their mediums to condition people into their beliefs. As an example they knew an outlet for the right would be profitable hence Fox News is used to play the fake opposition.

I know for a fact from dealing with these people over the last 30 years and crossing them through no fault of my own that they are all on the same team. It is all one big sham.
    I am not sure the elites have any consistent ideology beyond what actions best sustain their power. Supporting leftist causes has likely proven most effective in cementing their power. Ultimately, the elites are few in number. Much like hubris is often man's own undoing, the legion of radical leftists coming up through the system will likely throw them overboard once they are through with the elements constituting the right.

Having become reacquainted with academia in recent years, TheTexan is correct that at this time a lot of people are simply evil leftists. It has not come from the top down, it has come from the bottom up. The kids are receiving "educations" designed to achieve only one outcome - a permanent leftist incapable of critical thinking. The left is all they know, and the more purely something is of the left, then the more they like it.

It is an ideological version of demographics are destiny.

I am not sure the elites have any consistent ideology beyond what actions best sustain their power. Supporting leftist causes has likely proven most effective in cementing their power. Ultimately, the elites are few in number. Much like hubris is often man's own undoing, the legion of radical leftists coming up through the system will likely throw them overboard once they are through with the elements constituting the right.

Having become reacquainted with academia in recent years, TheTexan is correct that at this time a lot of people are simply evil leftists. It has not come from the top down, it has come from the bottom up. The kids are receiving "educations" designed to achieve only one outcome - a permanent leftist incapable of critical thinking. The left is all they know, and the more purely something is of the left, then the more they like it.

It is an ideological version of demographics are destiny.
    Who funds and operates those colleges? Leftists, elites.

The people are leftists since they are largely empty vessels awaiting information to be fed to them from some where since they cannot think for themselves. Where do you think that information comes from? It is from everything they consume they formulate their belief system. Who produces what they consume, leftists and these leftists are far more leftist than anything that is presented publicly. I do not even know what to call it but they really do not give a damn about Human Rights and look at the masses like we are ants. A cruel and sadistic people, with public presentation otherwise as propaganda to keep their open secrets and to keep society from collapsing should the truth be known about how they rule.

The people that direct these beliefs and produce this information are not few in number. Maybe we just differ in the definition of the elites. I considering the elites or the club to be the billionaire CEO's, the news media that they own, entertainment-Hollywood and the two party duopoly. Despite any two party bickering, behind the scenes they are all friends looking out for one another in the club.

People really have no clue what is really going on in this country and what really goes on within the ruling classes club. It has not changed for them for a thousand years, it is an open secret with the people being kept in the dark about the truth since they control all information the people consume.

The people are leftists since they are largely empty vessels awaiting information to be fed to them from some where since they cannot think for themselves. Where do you think that information comes from? It is from everything they consume they formulate their belief system. Who produces what they consume, leftists and these leftists are far more leftist than anything that is presented publicly. I do not even know what to call it but they really do not give a damn about Human Rights and look at the masses like we are ants. A cruel and sadistic people, with public presentation otherwise as propaganda to keep their open secrets and to keep society from collapsing should the truth be known about how they rule.

The people that direct these beliefs and produce this information are not few in number. Maybe we just differ in the definition of the elites. I considering the elites or the club to be the billionaire CEO's, the news media that they own, entertainment-Hollywood and the two party duopoly. Despite any two party bickering, behind the scenes they are all friends looking out for one another in the club.

People really have no clue what is really going on in this country and what really goes on within the ruling classes club. It has not changed for them for a thousand years, it is an open secret with the people being kept in the dark about the truth since they control all information the people consume.
    "The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

I'm all for changing minds, but until we do, we have little choice but to consider them the enemy, as well as the elites.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 01-24-2021 at 02:57 PM.
    - Kim Kardashian

I snipped most of your post and feel we generally agree. Anything I write after this is just attempting to refine the discussion.

The elites certainly fund the colleges, but the useful idiots that carry out leftism are the entrenched individuals that both understand and endorse it. I do not regard teachers and professors and the like as elites, but they are what makes the whole leftist engine work. They are the true believers that would push their ideas without funding, and they are the ones imbuing those empty vessels with leftism. After the passage of some time, those leftists end up spreading out into important positions in society, and every corner of it is corrupted by them.

I agree those are the elites.

Perhaps the scope of the problem is why it appears we are talking past each other. I am coming from the perspective that there are the true believers who endorse leftism because they understand it and are in a position to most influence the future. The elites have certainly made people dance to their tune since the dawn of man's arrangement in hierarchies, but I believe they are mostly focused on what benefits them here and now with little regard for future considerations.

Simplifying the general theme: the present belongs to the elites, the future to the leftists. They are both problems, and there may be some overlap between the two groups, but I believe they are mostly distinct. I think some of this friction between the two groups can be seen to some extent between the newer and older members of the Democrat party.
    Last edited by BSWPaulsen; 01-24-2021 at 03:06 PM.

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

I'm all for changing minds, but until we do, we have little choice but to consider them the enemy, as well as the elites.
    I agree and realize even if people were made aware there are still many that will do anything for money including compromising their values or align themselves with the enemy to make more of it.

That is one thing I learned that really surprised me about several so called prominent Libertarian's we discuss here and some of the Libertarians that post here that I have run into outside this forum. NAP and the truth means nothing when the elites are handing out money.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I snipped most of your post and feel we generally agree. Anything I write after this is just attempting to refine the discussion.

The elites certainly fund the colleges, but the useful idiots that carry out leftism are the entrenched individuals that both understand and endorse it. I do not regard teachers and professors and the like as elites, but they are what makes the whole leftist engine work. They are the true believers that would push their ideas without funding, and they are the ones imbuing those empty vessels with leftism. After the passage of some time, those leftists end up spreading out into important positions in society, and every corner of it is corrupted by them.

I agree those are the elites.

Perhaps the scope of the problem is why it appears we are talking past each other. I am coming from the perspective that there are the true believers who endorse leftism because they understand it and are in a position to most influence the future. The elites have certainly made people dance to their tune since the dawn of man's arrangement in hierarchies, but I believe they are mostly focused on what benefits them here and now with little regard for future considerations.

Simplifying the general theme: the present belongs to the elites, the future to the leftists. They are both problems, and there may be some overlap between the two groups, but I believe they are mostly distinct. I think some of this friction between the two groups can be seen to some extent between the newer and older members of the Democrat party.
    I hear what you are saying and agree to some extent with what you wrote here. The difference being I see it as the future will belong to the leftists simply because the elites funded it that way. Any threat to the elites position by true leftists would simply be rooted out in their favour. That is a very dangerous game they play that does not always work out so well for them in the end.

Your constant fretting about me and AF's rhetoric has informed me well enough of who you are. Given human behavior does not operate in a vacuum, your characteristic impotence is likely to carry over into other areas.

The last sentence was meant to be a parting of the ways. I will quote myself sentence-by-sentence to show you how, since you struggle with reading comprehension:

This is me dismissing your thoughts as relevant to me in any way.

This is me pointing out the issue is beyond your control. Note that this also means it is beyond my control.

This is me highlighting the difference between my position and yours for people that are not you.

Why would I do that? Simple - there is no point in us having a conversation any further.
    You post like Swordy, you must be the one to take his place as shepherd of the narrative then. Now you use impotence. LOL It's so transparent.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

I hear what you are saying and agree to some extent with what you wrote here. The difference being I see it as the future will belong to the leftists simply because the elites funded it that way. Any threat to the elites position by true leftists would simply be rooted out in their favour. That is a very dangerous game they play that does not always work out so well for them in the end.
    The funding of the elites certainly helped enable it to be that way, regardless of whether it is a more important factor than the true believers. The combination of the elite with the true believers is a potent combination, and it may not matter what percentage of the "blame" each are responsible for.

I think we are in agreement that the hubris of the elites may well result in their downfall... or not, should they deftly maintain control. I can envision both outcomes, with the deciding factor being whether or not the bread and circuses can be maintained.

You post like Swordy, you must be the one to take his place as shepherd of the narrative then. Now you use impotence. LOL It's so transparent.
    Apparently I am some kind of shepherd now. Cool.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast