Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: For those of us on "The Right" the time has come for clear thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    It wasn't the Democrats that screwed Ron out of the election- it was the Republicans who lied about his winnings, "forgot" his name in the caucuses, even when he won, and made him into the HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED candidate.

This is why it was so obvious to me that Trump was being pushed to the top with all his free millions of $$$$ "negative" publicity.

The Repubs & Dems at the top are all in the same "party"- the purpose is make everyone hate each other so the real control goes on behind the curtain.
    I didn't say the Republicans didn't screw him. The conversation was about reaching Democrat moderates with the idea of, well...moderation. Of which they weren't to be depended on then, and are a hell of a lot less now.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Apparently I am some kind of shepherd now. Cool.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I disagree. It is not a conspiracy that the elites are leftists and use their mediums to condition people into their beliefs. As an example they knew an outlet for the right would be profitable hence Fox News is used to play the fake opposition.

I know for a fact from dealing with these people on and off over the last 30 years that they are all on the same team. It is all one big sham.
    The elites are not leftists, in the political sense that the little people use. Left v Right is nothing more than a vehicle, a tactic, a means to an end. Two heads of the same bird. You're correct that both MSNBC and Fox News are used as controlled oppositions to each other, but this is a much older, much deeper agenda than any "leftist" political goal.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The elites are not leftists, in the political sense that the little people use. Left v Right is nothing more than a vehicle, a tactic, a means to an end. Two heads of the same bird. You're correct that both MSNBC and Fox News are used as controlled oppositions to each other, but this is a much older, much deeper agenda than any "leftist" political goal.
    They are neither liberals nor conservatives, they just play them on TV.

They're just the finest government money can buy, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Honestly...no...I don't think so.

There were shenanigans, but no more than usual, I think.

By focusing on fraud, the more important point is missed: that half the voting base is comfortable voting for Marxists.
    My problem with entertaining that there was no fraud is that I would have to dismiss the obvious mail-in voting scheme, a coordinated stalling of ballot counting in critical swing states that Trump was leading, Trump having coattails but no coat, Trump outperforming 2016, Biden not campaigning, all of the anomalous voting data, etc. Even the appearance of impropriety should have been avoided, but the response was "$#@! you, there was no fraud and in order to prove it we are going to censor you." 9/11 truthers, who accused the government of murdering thousands of Americans, weren't treated with such censorship.

There was definitely fraud and I'll never be convinced otherwise. The problem is that Trump performed so high that they had to use 4:00 a.m. ballot dumps in order to supplement the massive, baked in fraud.

Otherwise, I agree that there are still tens of millions of voters who are a threat to liberty. The good news is that despite the juggernaut of media, big tech, Hollywood, academia, etc., a similar number of Americans (I'd argue more due to my stance on fraud) actually see through the bull$#@!. That's actually quite amazing, and shows that we aren't as stupid and isolated as we would have thought.

And for those who may have disdain for "Trumpkins," many of them like Ron Paul, and are much more libertarian than they were ten years ago.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    And for those who may have disdain for "Trumpkins," many of them like Ron Paul, and are much more libertarian than they were ten years ago.
    This is true. For many, it goes beyond "liking" Ron Paul and into "revering" Ron Paul. Unfortunately, Rand Paul is not so popular among them.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567