https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...ax/ar-BB1bzpFk

Janet Yellen, former chairwoman of the Federal Reserve and President-elect Joe Biden's pick for Treasury secretary, has repeatedly pushed for a national carbon tax that would force drivers to pay more at the pump.

Joe Biden sitting at a table© Provided by Washington Examiner
Glowing reactions from the media to Yellen’s selection paint her as a centrist figure and a compromise choice while ignoring her more extreme positions and taking shots at Republicans. USA Today referred to Yellen as “a centrist and consensus builder” who will work at “persuading recalcitrant Republicans in the Senate.” The Washington Post’s profile of Yellen insisted she is a “pragmatic, mainstream economist” and a policymaking version of “Mary Poppins.”

Reading such rave reviews, taxpayers may be surprised to learn of the alleged centrist’s support for a $2 trillion tax on American energy that would raise federal taxes on gasoline by more than 200%.

You know what? I hope they do. I hope my liberal friends who drive gas guzzling SUVs are shell shocked by the price at the pump this time next year. Right now gas is at $2.00 a gallon where I live. I hope it goes up to 3 or even 4 dollars a gallon. I'll go back to riding my bike. I'll ask Biden voters "Are you happy now?" As a side note I wonder how antifa will get gas for petrol bombs? Siphon it out of other people's tanks I bet.