Thread: CNN: Norway reviewing deaths of frail and elderly patients vaccinated against Covid-19

CNN: Norway reviewing deaths of frail and elderly patients vaccinated against Covid-19

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/18/healt...ntl/index.html

I first saw this from the NYPOST, and idiots who are "friends" with me on Farcebook accused me of spreading "misinformation" from a "sensationalist rag." Well CNN is saying the same thing.

Edited to take out FB tracker.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 01-21-2021 at 10:40 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here’s the link without the Facebook tracker:

The new guidance says doctors should evaluate each individual patient to determine whether the benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks of any potential side effects.
    Imagine that. SMDH. That should always be the first consideration!!!

"It is conceivable that when you have a very frail individual, such as many who are in nursing homes, that even that amount of stress to them could put them over the top," Fauci added.

Stephen Evans, professor of pharmacoepidemiology at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, said that so far there was "no evidence that any link between vaccination and death in these vulnerable patients is a causal one."
    So, exactly the opposite of what you do when a frail old person dies and you blame COVID. Modern “science” ain’t what it used to be. Maybe it should be called “Marxian Science”, i.e. whatever politics says it is. 2+2=5.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Here’s the link without the Facebook tracker:

Imagine that. SMDH. That should always be the first consideration!!!

So, exactly the opposite of what you do when a frail old person dies and you blame COVID. Modern “science” ain’t what it used to be. Maybe it should be called “Marxian Science”, i.e. whatever politics says it is. 2+2=5.
    Here's the scary part. The vaccine is being prioritized for the elderly. In the county where my elderly parents live, first responders and people over 72 are first in line to be able to get the vaccine.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Clearly this is being overblown. The British Medical Journal is saying that these deaths are "in line with expectations".

Covid-19: Norway investigates 23 deaths in frail elderly patients after vaccination

Norwegian authorities have prioritised the immunisation of residents in nursing homes, most of whom are very elderly with underlying medical conditions and some of whom are terminally ill. NOMA confirm the number of incidents so far is not alarming, and in line with expectations.
    YMMV

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    Clearly this is being overblown. The British Medical Journal is saying that these deaths are "in line with expectations".

Covid-19: Norway investigates 23 deaths in frail elderly patients after vaccination

YMMV

XNN
    Why didn't they just say so in the first place?

Actually, it’s probably in the fine print of side effects warnings already.

“If you are at high risk of dying from COVID, you are also at high risk of dying from the vaccine”.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post

Norwegian authorities have prioritised the immunisation of residents in nursing homes, most of whom are very elderly with underlying medical conditions and some of whom are terminally ill. NOMA confirm the number of incidents so far is not alarming, and in line with expectations.
    YMMV

XNN
    The people most at risk for dying from vaccine complications are the same people being prioritized to get the vaccine. SMH! The reason for "herd immunity" is you immunize people in the herd who can stomach the vaccine in the hopes that herd immunity protects the weak. Instead this sounds like a culling of the weak.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Instead this sounds like a culling of the weak.
    It has sounded like that from the beginning. from the first 12 that died in the same care center.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Here's the scary part. The vaccine is being prioritized for the elderly. In the county where my elderly parents live, first responders and people over 72 are first in line to be able to get the vaccine.
    The fake news constantly reports how fortunate the people first in line to get the shot are, and how lucky anyone is to get the shot with how "low" the supply is.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.