Thread: Fmr. CIA Director: Biden Intel Community 'Moving in' on 'Pro-Trump'...'Libertarians'

Fmr. CIA Director: Biden Intel Community 'Moving in' on 'Pro-Trump'...'Libertarians'

Fmr. CIA Director: Biden Intel Community 'Moving in' on 'Pro-Trump'...'Libertarians'
    Written by Daniel McAdams - Wednesday January 20, 2021

Obama Administration CIA Director John Brennan is well known as one of the chief instigators and promoters of the false "Russiagate" narrative, designed to undermine the presidency of Donald Trump by suggesting he was an agent of a foreign power.

Brennan's four year-plus effort to keep Trump out of the White House - and then get him thrown out of the White House once elected - contained all the hallmarks of the kind of destabilization program that the CIA carries out routinely overseas. But this time Brennan focused his "regime change" machine inward, at the duly elected US president.

It was clearly an unethical and anti-American move. And it was probably illegal. As former CIA officer Philip Giraldi wrote in November 2019:

There is considerable evidence that the American system of government may have been victimized by an illegal covert operation organized and executed by the US intelligence and national security community. Former Director of National Intelligence Jim Clapper, former CIA Director John Brennan and former FBI Director Jim Comey appear to have played critical leadership roles in carrying out this conspiracy and they may not have operated on their own. Almost certainly what they may have done would have been explicitly authorized by the former President of the United States, Barack Obama, and his national security team.

Brennan created a "Trump Task Force" along with other senior members of the Intelligence Community like James Clapper, that concocted and promoted the lie that Russia had interfered in the US election to benefit Donald Trump and therefore Trump was not a legitimate president. He even cooked up a bogus "Intelligence Community Assessment" created by hand-picked "analysts" to give the (false) impression that all 17 US intelligence agencies agreed that Russia fixed the US election.

In short, Brennan is a very bad, evil, anti-American guy. But in Washington, bad guys (and gals) most often finish first.

Today Brennan put on display just how depraved he really is, reporting to MSNBC with great glee that the US Intelligence Community under President Biden was turning its weapons inward, ferreting out for punishment "Trump supporters" who he argues are part of an "insurgency" that contains "religious extremists, authoritarians, fascists, bigots, racists, nativists, even libertarians."

The idea that the CIA was "moving in" on libertarians who happened to support Donald Trump is beyond chilling. But it doesn't seem to bother Brennan - or indeed most of the new power-brokers in Washington - one bit.

Here's the evil Brennan smirking:

.@JohnBrennan: Biden intel community “are moving in laser-like fashion to try to uncover as much as they can about” the pro-Trump “insurgency” that harbors “religious extremists, authoritarians, fascists, bigots, racists, nativists, even libertarians” pic.twitter.com/SjVXWhPhR8
    — Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) January 20, 2021
    http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/arch...plibertarians/
    Copyright © 2021 by RonPaul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given.

Please donate to the Ron Paul Institute

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/stat...07118392582148
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Brennan is a disgusting human being. Take note how he's become the new MSM darling. I'm sure he's enjoying his close ups and make up parties in plastering his face all over the MSM.

He won't even say Trump's name. See, I agree that Trump wasn't what some of us thought, but I'm telling you, he was certainly a thorn in the side of those like Brennan. I think we'll soon see that Trump was, in fact, the dam holding this crap back. He wasn't perfect, and yes he did push through "Operation Warp Speed" and other nonsense, but I don't think he was a team player all the way for them.

Stuff's about to get real. The unity talk from Biden is just the sound of the axe being raised in the air. Their moves are already in play, it's all just for show at this point.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Do you miss Trump yet?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

This is all a part of a pattern of threats coming from their corporate media products. I've noticed that these types of signals are being propagated about all sorts of illusory groupings of individuals. Basically telling everyone to shut the $#@! up or else. Do they have the resources to isolate and target every person with contrarian political views? Well, obviously they have the willpower. What's the model then, boys? Are you looking to become as efficient as the East Germans were?

And why should we accept a model of East German secrecy over our Bill of Rights? Why should any of us be afraid of a minority party that is so corrupt and hated it had to cheat to win? That is so absolutely terrified of it's own people that it sends threats through millionaires with make up on their faces? A political faction fragmented by fringe coalitions that has to control every vote count to maintain power... ?? Really?

If the vote count is fair, this group is going to lose every election. We have no reason to be afraid of them. Speak freely. Elections are going to come back again and they are on route to lose their power.

Exactly what do they want a citizen backlash to look like in 2 years?
    Last edited by hard@work; 01-21-2021 at 10:12 AM.
    ..Oo.o~ Rights are Divine ~o.oO..

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Do you miss Trump yet?
    Trump made all this possible.

Here's my level of trust:

The narrative is Obama and intelligence agencies "tried to stop Trump".

What was the end result?

Trump did jack, and now people who actually want the country to not be corrupt will potentially be hunted like terrorists.

I have ZERO faith in these MSM narratives and their limited hangout half-truths. As far as I'm concerned Obama and Trump may have been in cahoots. Where is evidence to the contrary?

Brennan hating Trump?
    Obama complaining about dignity?

As Ron says, the division on the top is theater.

Trump was literally a game show host, but somehow it's inconceivable that he wasn't a paid actor, oh no...he was definitely the last American hope.

Where does this faith come from that Trump didn't hoodwink the right?

But no, that's not possible. So we get various "magic bullet" theories as to how Trump was a patriot.

Yeah, pretty much EVERY pivotal point in US history was arguably and credibly a setup, BUT NOT THIS ONE!! Trump is different I tell you! He works for JESUS you HERETIC!!! SCREEEEEEEEEEECH!
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

uh , what is wrong with nativists ? are these $#@!ers racists ? lol

i doubt those libertarians are very dangerous , have you ever been to a libertarian convention ? they are like the people you'd most likely want to watch your dog when your out of town .

End result is 95% of the Human Population DEAD.

How can you pull that off? Trick people into killing each other. Keep them divided. Artificial Scarcity. Destroy the Economy by not allowing people to go to work. Keep them dependent, then cutting off ALL life requiring resources, IE food water shelter money healthcare etc. Destroy normalcy, and replace it with Insanity. Oh and Internment Camps. Brainwashing. Fear.

Basically flat out destroy what makes ANY society function.

I dont even think this is Communism or Fascism or Technocracy any more. This is gonna end with GENOCIDE OF THE HUMAN RACE.

The whole "Pro-Trump Libertarians" is a SINGLE STEP for them. First they go after a disparaged group. Then they go after another. Then another. And another. They most likely wont come after you first. If they wanted you dead immediately then you would already be dead. They ARE going after smaller groups of the Moral Majority. Such as Libertarians is not that big of a group, but are typically members of larger collective labels that oppose their agendas. So go after those sub groups as a step, then other sub groups. When they come for you, there will be no one left to defend you because they have already killed everyone else.

Whether they kill us by Euthanasia, Internment Camps, Execution, Starvation, they dont really care as long as the job gets done. I almost get the feeling to they WANTED people to know the Election Was Stolen, in order to start a CIVIL WAR, because war has this nasty habit of killing LOTS of people.

I take it back. I said Divide and Conquer, but that is now WRONG. Divide and Conquer is used when you are seen as having something of value that you can do for them. If they want you to farm, once youre conquered, you do what they want and farm. Make cars. Bank. Whatever. That is no longer the case. They no longer see you as having ANY value what so ever. The game has changed. I dont think we have EVER seen anything like this before.

This is DIVIDE AND EXECUTE.

Now if you do not believe what I said, this is "hiding the truth in plain sight". They use your own Psychology against you. When you are faced with ideas that challenge your World View, the first thing your subconscious does is goes into Denial. You hear a friend has been killed in a car accident. "I cant believe this is happening". Or... "I cant believe that happened". That is the SUBCONSCIOUS speaking to your Conscious Mind. That is DISBELIEF, a part of DENIAL. Thing is its NORMAL to experience that. You want desperately to go back to the way that things were before. It depends on the information your mind is challenged with, but there are plenty of times that DENIAL is used for a LOT of things not just control, and it is often RIGHT. Make a joke about something certain types can trigger Denial and Disbelief, as a part of the humor. Imagine two Catholic Preists fighting over a little boy. That was minor denial but also humorous to some people. Thing is, if you read all this, you probably are in that Denial / Disbelief state that we even lost the election. Well, stolen. And you are having a hard time accepting what is coming next.

I do NOT want you to "blindly accept" the idea that they are coming to KILL most of the human race. But, do NOT just "reject" it either. Remember it and dont forget it. If you reach a point where you are about to die literally, by what ever cause, its ONLY events like that which will push the most hardened minds out of Denial and into the next dangerous stage, ANGER. By that time it is too late. Now if you dont want to believe any of that, then pay attention to what is happening. People being disappeared. Radical MSM Rhetoric about Republicans being Terrorists. They are currently targetting people who have the ability to resist. They ARE coming for your guns. If you see any of this, it hopefully will push you out of DENIAL / DISBELIEF, and into Anger. Dont be destructive when you experience your Anger, it is also NORMAL to experience that.

First they come for the Libertarians because they are a "small extremist group" which normalizes their Execution of "bad people".

Next they come for ALL REPUBLICANS.

Then they come for THE REST of you, including their own supporters. Their own supporters are just as much of a threat to them as the other groups, just a little lower on the list. Youre still considered to be a USELESS EATER.

Am I wrong in ANY of that?
    Last edited by DamianTV; 01-21-2021 at 11:37 AM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    i doubt those libertarians are very dangerous
    Maybe there's something else here. I.e., their calculus is showing a libertarian political movement is a real threat to their house of cards. They will set up more "Pied Piper" operations with the label I am certain.

I'm not afraid of the Commie and his Stasi.

Massie: “Angry ex-spymaster who says he voted for a Communist for president now sees libertarians as a threat.”

https://www.twitter.com/RepThomasMas...99892114714624
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Texas Natl. Guard heading home today. For some reason I'm not afraid of these charlatans.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Trump made all this possible.

Here's my level of trust:

The narrative is Obama and intelligence agencies "tried to stop Trump".

What was the end result?

Trump did jack, and now people who actually want the country to not be corrupt will potentially be hunted like terrorists.

I have ZERO faith in these MSM narratives and their limited hangout half-truths. As far as I'm concerned Obama and Trump may have been in cahoots. Where is evidence to the contrary?

Brennan hating Trump?
    Obama complaining about dignity?

As Ron says, the division on the top is theater.

Trump was literally a game show host, but somehow it's inconceivable that he wasn't a paid actor, oh no...he was definitely the last American hope.

Where does this faith come from that Trump didn't hoodwink the right?

But no, that's not possible. So we get various "magic bullet" theories as to how Trump was a patriot.

Yeah, pretty much EVERY pivotal point in US history was arguably and credibly a setup, BUT NOT THIS ONE!! Trump is different I tell you! He works for JESUS you HERETIC!!! SCREEEEEEEEEEECH!
    Pretty much how I've seen it since Trump's first campaign.

I would add that it looked like Trump & the Clintons were in cahoots from the very beginning. I was called all sorts of names for bringing this up. 'Cause, after all, Trump was gonna "Lock her up!" Amirite?

It's all Kabuki Theatre.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    End result is 95% of the Human Population DEAD.

Am I wrong in ANY of that?
    Just add the vaccines in there & you're pretty much right on.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Just add the vaccines in there & you're pretty much right on.
    True. Those that submit will be required by law to be vaccinated, AND THUS STERILIZED.

That is a major part of what this Vaccine is truly intended for. If you survive the jab, then you will NEVER have kids, at least "normal" kids... Thus, they will make it a Law to basically get your balls chopped off or take the vaccine.

TRUE POPULATION REDUCTION. A.K.A. The GREAT CULLING, as Jesse Ventura once mentioned at least 10 years ago.

Die in Reeducation Camps, or become sterile. END OF THE HUMAN RACE.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 01-22-2021 at 04:55 PM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.