Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 44 of 44

Thread: Yellen says cryptocurrencies need to be "curtailed"

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Understood, I was trying to make a point that, as you say, they mandate masking etc ... they can write up any mandates. Such as possession of Gold being illegal to prop up The Dollar.
    The State has already confiscated physical gold once in this country's lifetime already, when the time comes metals will be outlawed as currency and BTC will be absorbed or outright stolen to support the emerging State crypto.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    The State has already confiscated physical gold once in this country's lifetime already, when the time comes metals will be outlawed as currency and BTC will be absorbed or outright stolen to support the emerging State crypto.
    I think your right. However, I wonder how much the CIA, NSA etc launder (and pay) their operatives through crypto?
    Secession Now.[/SIZE]



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I think your right. However, I wonder how much the CIA, NSA etc launder (and pay) their operatives through crypto?
    Well, I'm no Gary Franci but some of the things I've heard in interviews n whatnot is that credit cards with no limits is the standard. "Keep it below this much a year, balance gets zero'd every month".
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Understood, I was trying to make a point that, as you say, they mandate masking etc ... they can write up any mandates. Such as possession of Gold being illegal to prop up The Dollar. I think that anything that does NOT meet the following two requirements is under threat.

    1) It uses the dollar. (everyday transactions)

    2) Requires the use of the Dollar. (oil is purchased in petrodollars)

    Anything that has value stored in it that is outside those two rules is under threat. BTC operates outside those rules and threatens the FED Dollar scheme. Can't wait to see what happens when another country (like China) implements their own state run crypto currency. I believe the EU is thinking about it too.
    Didn't they once already declare gold illegal in the 70's?

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Didn't they once already declare gold illegal in the 70's?
    I think it was earlier than that (FDR?). We came off the gold standard in the 70's under Nixon.
    Secession Now.[/SIZE]

  8. #36
    Cash shortage supposedly taking place all of 2020. Exact change or use Plastic. Cash only flowing one way from you to them. For your Safety!

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Cash shortage supposedly taking place all of 2020. Exact change or use Plastic. Cash only flowing one way from you to them. For your Safety!
    See? This kind of thing is why making connections within our communities now is so critical. Once this really starts ramping up, you will see reasonable people from all political leanings stop and realize this is a mile too far. When that happens if we're so split because of perceived divides that don't actually exist, we've no hope but to join with the beast or die alone.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

    This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

    "Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

  10. #38
    They introduced bitcoin to familiarize and condition the masses for the long-planned digital dollar/central bank digital currency. Central bank digital currency dollar will be rolled out soon so bitcoin and the rest are not needed anymore.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

    "We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

  11. #39
    They want a Monopoly on Currency as well.

    I recall something about some chinese warlord saying "Paper is the NEW Silver" when he took the peoples silver and gave them worthless paper receipts.

    Funny thing is when they want it, their new Digital Currency will be JUST AS COUNTERFEITABLE as Paper Money. Block Chain my ass.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  12. #40
    Many keep talking about some new federal reserve digital currency coming. They fail to realize that the current federal reserve dollar is already a digital currency for all intents and purposes. There's only a few exceptions and they're trying to get rid of cash as quickly as possible. Another benefit of the current fake crisis.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    Many keep talking about some new federal reserve digital currency coming. They fail to realize that the current federal reserve dollar is already a digital currency for all intents and purposes. There's only a few exceptions and they're trying to get rid of cash as quickly as possible. Another benefit of the current fake crisis.
    While the current FRN system and the CBDC system share the obvious 'digital' connection, they really are not the same in execution and the legal framework behind them is completely different. The current FRN dollar is a claim on the Treasury. The CBDC is a claim on the Fed. I could be wrong but I expect the Yuan CBDC will be declared gold-backed, at least in part, which forces every other CBDC to also claim some amount of gold-backing. China's been hoarding all that gold for a reason. I think we'll soon see why.

    Thread with link to WEF CBDC white papers if you want to familiarize yourself with the differences. IIRC it does not mention gold but they wouldn't tip their hand that early if it will be.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ency-framework
    Last edited by devil21; 01-21-2021 at 08:52 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

    "We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    They introduced bitcoin to familiarize and condition the masses for the long-planned digital dollar/central bank digital currency. Central bank digital currency dollar will be rolled out soon so bitcoin and the rest are not needed anymore.
    Bahamas already rolled out an official crypto. Bitcoin will still be gobbled up by the large investment funds, it will continue to grow. Far too many banks and other industries are involved to want it to go away, although a one time write off of 500 billion to kill BTC entirely is still possible. I don't know when it will be too big to fail, perhaps a few trillion in bitcoin assets?
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

    BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    Many keep talking about some new federal reserve digital currency coming. They fail to realize that the current federal reserve dollar is already a digital currency for all intents and purposes. There's only a few exceptions and they're trying to get rid of cash as quickly as possible. Another benefit of the current fake crisis.
    Very true. The growing national debt is essentially funded by this federal reserve digital currency. The problem will arise when (it's only a matter of time) the US Dollar is no longer than reserve currency for global trade.

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Bahamas already rolled out an official crypto. Bitcoin will still be gobbled up by the large investment funds, it will continue to grow. Far too many banks and other industries are involved to want it to go away, although a one time write off of 500 billion to kill BTC entirely is still possible. I don't know when it will be too big to fail, perhaps a few trillion in bitcoin assets?
    You're basically saying that the FRN is too big to fail, since the bitcoin price is denominated in FRNs. Seems to me that bitcoin has been effectively used to siphon a lot of FRNs out of the Main St economy. That's good for the bankers who want to reduce outstanding FRN holdings (claims on the Treasury) in advance of a switch to the new CBDC system, which is claims on the Fed. HODL! IOW, do not convert back to FRN, just give up the FRN liabilities you hold and hope for a cash out or use case later in the new system.) Must be coincidence that they're removing FRN cash and hard coinage from circulation at the same time...
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

    "We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2019, 10:53 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2015, 11:15 AM
  3. HuffPo writer wants Janet Yellen & the Fed to "save the planet" ...
    By Occam's Banana in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-18-2014, 06:20 AM
  4. Ron Paul says Janet Yellen "Worse than average"
    By Matt Collins in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2014, 10:11 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2013, 07:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •