Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump Review - Pros and Cons

Trump moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem, and recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Didn't start any new wars is a plus? Except he did expand and intensify the old wars, launching more drone strikes and dropping more bombs than before. So basically, instead of moving on to new and different killing fields he just killed more people within the already existing ones. Doesn't seem all that positive to me.
    Pretty much my POV- plus sanctioned even more to death, which is an act of war.
    There is no spoon.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pros:

Opposed the Green New Deal.
    Opposed critical theory indoctrination.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Pros:

Exposed the media as propaganda to a whole new segment of the population
    Exposed mail in ballots as fraudulent. Machine counting as pretty weak security and easily hackable.

Mea culpa on Facebook for hiring Bolton

No new wars.

Follows the law.

Cons:

Hired Bolton in the first place (see above)
    Narcissic
    Didn't lock her up
    Sometimes dumb tweets
    Didn't fight for transparency (Wikileaks)
    Threw some bones to the MIC (a few drone strikes)

Neutral:

Budget. There is no escape. The dollar is dead. I don't care at all about this issue anymore. I have Bitcoins and the power that be can't suppress its price like Gold. As Saylor said, Bitcoin is Truth. Bitcoin is Freedom.

Killed Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani.

Pro: he gave me $6,900
    Cons: he gave me $6,900
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Killed Iranian Gen. Qassem Soleimani.
    That was a negative, it was pointless. Yeah he needed killing but it gained us nothing.

Piece of $#@!.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Just so we're clear - I didn't say he was good. I said he was less bad, and I stand by that. Obama launched wars all over MENA, smuggled weapons to ISIS, etc. The Bush's go without saying.
    Trump took actions which under normal circumstances would result in war, such as the attacks on Syria, Russia, and Iran. But yes, if you want to go with actual wars started he is better than the previous two.

I just disagree that he is better on "foreign policy" because that's a broad umbrella and he did lots of stupid and/or awful stuff in non-military foreign policy ways.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Clinton literally launched cruise missiles to deflect media attention to his blow jobs, etc.
    If you ask his supporters, Trump launched cruise missiles to get a bump in popularity polls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Agree on all points.
    Its as if you're always last in the TDS human caterpillar.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His expressed contempt for globalism was refreshing being that his audience, as his is currently the most famous person on earth, is unparalleled.

That said, his motivations for besting the globalists seemed to be mostly narcissistic “winning” and not a deeper principle.

I’ll take it though..

Love how he fought fire with fire in regard to PC and the culture war. He seemed to understand that you can never back down or apologize to these people. They need to be ridiculed and embarrassed to their faces and Trump did it with zeal.
    Last edited by The Northbreather; 01-20-2021 at 10:21 PM.

He was the first president to sit down and enter North Korea.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Pushed USMCA
    Pushed Red Flag Laws, took out NRA
    Strong leadership on diversity, supported BLM activists
    "Most Presidentail leader since Abe Lincoln"
    First GOP President in US history to champion LGBTQ Rights, sold LGBTQ T-Shirts on Pride Day
    Made warp speed vaccine aka "Christmas Miracle" happen, knee-capped Georgia governor Kemp for not following strict CDC lockdown guideliness

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Trump moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem, and recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
    Iran sanctions, largest military budget increase, setting up of US military base in Iraq

+ this:

Trump guts the First Amendment: signs Executive Order suppressing criticism of Israel

Cons
    - Should have gone after Big Tech Collusion in Election Interference
    - Should have recognized the False Flag nature of this Plandemic

Pros
    - Stood in the way of Globalists
    - Opposed Communistic Policies
    - United MANY people, more United than we have been in a very long time
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post

He was the first president to sit down and enter North Korea.
    Yeah, that is important. People forget the constant saber rattling and scare media about NK that came before Trump. Same with Russia. Toned that down as well.

On the other hand, he escalated with China, much to the chagrin of globalists. And he maintained antipathy towards Iran, to put it mildly.

Pro's

1) Was a Bulwark against really stupid leftest idea's, for example Biden has now endorsed male to female trans-sexuals to compete at all levels of sports setting back women's rights decades.
    2)Was not a war hawk, look how it divided him and General Mattis.
    3)Was Pro-America in building things in America instead of China.
    4)Exposed the MSM, (RPF already knew, but now 75 million people know too)
    5)Wanted border security.
    6)Wanted legal immigration.
    7)Tried for peace deals.

Con's

1)Hired neo-con deep staters....thinking he could bring them around to MAGA, nope didn't happen, he had to fire them all.
    2)Should have been more active BEFORE the election with GOP controlled swing states to stop the BS.
    3)Disrespected long term allies like Canada.
    4)Lack of courage, never backed up his tough talk with actual action, remember Russia when they took Gorbachev out, Yeltsin had the courage to be on a tank in front of the Russian government buildings leading the charge in taking back the coup. He wasn't willing to put it ALL on the line for America.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

This new [Biden] administration would not have gotten off the ground had it not been for Trump supporting/funding Gates/Globalist corporations and splitting the "right".

Trump was a useful IDIOT businessman touted by tptb.

This transfer from republican to democrat this election season needed to happen; the republicans funded these initiatives, the democrats will absolutely roll it out. That way the democrats get blamed, and ready for another round of republicans in 4 years. And the funding/rollout cycle continues.

This was the worse spending, worse tearing apart, worse fascist presidency in my entire lifetime.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There's also the New Embassy in Jerusalem and the love affair with Israel.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12