Thread: Unity

Unity

As far as I can tell, this word means, "Line up behind MY methods of violating liberties and destroying wealth".
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To get unity, they feel the need to destroy the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    The Marxian, Democrat strategy of division, discord and agitation went into high gear around 2007, and their foot has been on the accelerator for the past 14 years. Talk of “unity” from the Biden/Harris/Rice Administration tends to ring hollow.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The Marxian, Democrat strategy of division, discord and agitation went into high gear around 2007, and their foot has been on the accelerator for the past 14 years. Talk of “unity” from the Biden/Harris/Rice Administration tends to ring hollow.
    And the Fascist, Republican strategy of division, discord and agitation hasn't been in high gear these last 14 years?

Please, professor. Educate us. Where does the Democratic strategy of division end and the Republican strategy of division begin? How is one even possible without the other?

Please. I'm serious. If you can answer that question, you may give us the key to save our republic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And the Fascist, Republican strategy of division, discord and agitation hasn't been in high gear these last 14 years?

Please, professor. Educate us. Where does the Democratic strategy of division end and the Republican strategy of division begin? How is one even possible without the other?

Please. I'm serious. If you can answer that question, you may give us the key to save our republic.
    No need for me to go into the various documented Marxist strategies and tactics.

Obviously, political parties by their very nature are a “division”. But that does not require the entire society to be divided and agitated to blind hate.

The Marxist strategy has always been the same. Identify winners and losers, oppressors and victims. Place blame on some groups, talk other groups into believing they are victims. They use race, gender, sexual orientation as dividers. Break everyone down into small groups which can then be played against each other. Categorize, compartmentalize, collectivize, and divide everyone.

Where does the Republican side start with division? You could say that the alt-right was a reaction to constant demonization by the left. You could say that some of Trump’s support was also a reaction, a push back against the smears. Trump was gruff, rude and politically incorrect, and some people liked that as pushback against the demonization.

As for the establishment GOP, it’s not obvious that the Mitch McConnell types play division politics. He's more than happy to hold hands with the establishment Democrats and pass huge crony omnibus spending bills.

There were also people on the “right” who were tired of being called victims. Those people were reacting to and opposing the victimhood brainwashing and the divisions of society into small adversarial groups. People who wanted to work, be successful and be accepted as equals, not victims. Candace Owens would be an example of this type of person who was on the GOP side.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The Marxist strategy has always been the same. Identify winners and losers, oppressors and victims. Place blame on some groups, talk other groups into believing they are victims. They use race, gender, sexual orientation as dividers. Break everyone down into small groups which can then be played against each other. Categorize, compartmentalize, collectivize, and divide everyone.

Where does the Republican side start with division?
    Can you not see it already has?

The Democrats are told they are the victims of their rich Republican bosses. Republicans are told they are victims of a biased liberal media. This foundation was laid before either of us were born. Mark Russell talked about it. Will Rogers talked about it. Mark Twain talked about it.

Are you seriously arguing, "The Democrats started it"? When? How? Go back a hundred and fifty years, and please prove to me who threw the first stone.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

The Democrats are told they are the victims of their rich Republican bosses. Republicans are told they are victims of a biased liberal media. This foundation was laid before either of us were born. Mark Russell talked about it. Will Rogers talked about it. Mark Twain talked about it.

Are you seriously arguing, "The Democrats started it"? When? How? Go back a hundred and fifty years, and please prove to me who threw the first stone.
    Projection and Deflection

There is pretty much no hiding that they are committing atrocities. They are not trying to contain the Anger that their actions are provoking. What they are doing here is Deflection. This is trying to direct that Anger towards their "enemies" by making it look like they are the ones causing the problems. Its a Bait and Switch.

What? Somebody robbed Fort Knox? You know I heard that those Evil Republicans were talking about doing that! We need to "get to the bottom of this" and "investigate the Republicans" for "the Republican Looting of Fort Knox"! ... thats exactly what they say as they walk away with all the gold. I dont know if there is any gold in Fort Knox any more, but it is besides the point. Point is that is how they operate. They do something very wrong then blame their enemy for their own actions.

Psychological Warfare. Sadly so many people miss this easily.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Obviously, there are always cycles of escalation.

Why don't you “prove to me” when the GOP threw the first stone?

Democrats?

Who the $#@! are they?

Do you mean Marxists, Bolsheviks and Jacobins?

Leftist revolutionists have replaced class with race and identity. They realized that austerity for the New Soviet Man would not go far. They also realized that class warfare would not work in a nation where even the dimmest wit and laziest clod could manage $500 cel phones and 72 inch LED TVs and enough food to make you physically ill.

"You have nothing because 400 years of white devilry has taken it from you. Now is your time to take from them!"

And they have been remarkably successful, proving once again that violence works.

Now they have tripled down, sensing final victory in their grasp.

What is victory?

Extermination of the wrongthinkers...that's me and you.

Efforts to point out moral equivalency and calls for unity is suicide.

Twain is dead.

Rogers is dead.

Mark Russell may as well be dead.

And the America they came from and commented on and mostly believed in is gone as well.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-20-2021 at 07:54 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

I'm gonna laugh if Biden pardons the capitol rioters in the name of unity. After all, it wasn't their fault, they were "lied to"
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Obviously, there are always cycles of escalation.

Why don't you “prove to me” when the GOP threw the first stone?
    Because I can't that's why.

Congress threw two rocks at once, one at each crowd. Then Congress told both crowds, "We didn't do it! They did!"

And just as Barnum said, they've been fooling some of the people all of the time ever since.

You know better. Why don't you stop being part of that particular some of the people?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Do you mean Marxists, Bolsheviks and Jacobins?.
    Which Marxist, Bolshevic and Jacobin leftist revolutionaries are you talking about? The ones with D next to their names? Or the ones who wear R next to names like Graham, McConnell, King, Levin, Cenk and Limbaugh?

Never mind. Forget I asked. I can't tell 'em apart without a program either.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-20-2021 at 01:30 PM.

Once you learn to translate the commie language it gets easier . Unity means give me all your $#@! so I can give it to who I want and do it quietly .

Because I can't that's why.

Congress threw two rocks at once, one at each crowd. Then Congress told both crowds, "We didn't do it! They did!"

And just as Barnum said, they've been fooling some of the people all of the time ever since.

You know better. Why don't you stop being part of that particular some of the people?
    Like I said, they kicked division into high gear around 2007. Sure, there is always partisanship, and it has gotten out of control many times in the history of the world, but it was a blatant escalation.

Media bias is blatant. It’s the new Ministry of Truth, with a goal of inciting division.

Which Marxist, Bolshevic and Jacobin leftist revolutionaries are you talking about? The ones with D next to their names? Or the ones who wear R next to names like Graham, McConnell, King, Levin, Cenk and Limbaugh?

Never mind. Forget I asked. I can't tell 'em apart without a program either.
    Does it matter?

I've grown very fond of a quote from Gen. Chesty Puller, after finding himself surrounded at the Chosin Reservoir in Korea:

"We have been searching for the enemy for some time now.

He has finally revealed himself...and we are surrounded.

That simplifies things. Attack in all directions."

We are surrounded, and in mortal danger of being physically exterminated.

No one is coming to save us: not judges, not politicians, not God...nobody is on "our" side.

Freedom is not popular, it is actively hated.

If we are to remain anything other than a footnote in a history book that will never be written, for a people who can no longer read, we had better realize that, and unify around each other, not our enemies, and prepare to take the fight to them, ten times harder than we have had it inflicted on us.

I, frankly, do not believe we have the will...but time will tell I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Freedom is not popular, it is actively hated.
    I always counter that freedom is extremely popular for ourselves. It's the other guy that people want restricted.

This is why the left/right boot march is so effective. They promise freedom for you and hardship on your enemies if you collectivize and give "our" side power.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Obviously, political parties by their very nature are a “division”. But that does not require the entire society to be divided and agitated to blind hate.

As for the establishment GOP, it’s not obvious that the Mitch McConnell types play division politics. He's more than happy to hold hands with the establishment Democrats and pass huge crony omnibus spending bills.
    +rep for defining the bottom line eloquently well.

Why did you type all that other stuff? It can never lead to what we need now.

This guy is nothing more than a polished turd.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post

Good thing we'll have to put with him for 6 months to a year before an even more polished turd takes over.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Absolutely spot on. And the leadership of both parties know this is all misdirection meant to take our eyes of the ball. Unity between regular, everyday people on a local level is exactly what is needed in this country and the last 4 years with the coming 4 TPTB have just about successfully profaned the entire concept.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Unity my ass! The same kind of unity congress showed us in Setember of 2001.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-capitol-steps

Singing God Bless America from the capitol steps? Here we are 20 years later and DEMS & GOP are at each other throats.

ROFLMAO if you think Biden is for real.

btw, that's Nancy Pelosi front and center dressed in white. LOL

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Unity is you and others like you lying in a mass grave with Mayor Bates outwardly appearing shocked, while silently wondering how this will affect his re-election campaign in six years.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    Unity is you and others like you lying in a mass grave with Mayor Bates outwardly appearing shocked, while silently wondering how this will affect his re-election campaign in six years.

XNN
    That is Marxist unity.

+rep

Charitable giving vs tax tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Unity
    There can be no “unity” between socialist Leaders who lure voters with a piece of free government cheese, and Leaders who support and defend rights associated with property ownership, a meritocracy and a free market, free enterprise system!

JWK

When it comes to healthcare and helping the needy, our socialist Democrat Party Leadership has no moral compass whatsoever. They refuse to make the distinction between CHARITABLE GIVING and tax tyranny to support the health care needs of millions of illegal entrants and foreign aliens.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unite or die... maybe both

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post

But just think of all the Trolls here that will polish that turd.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Some things in life are too sacred to be subjected to competition; to give credit where due, both Biden and Trump seem to undertstand that:

Trump calls for national unity and patriotism
    January 8, 2021
    "And a new administration will be inaugurated on January 20.
    My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power. This moment calls for healing and reconciliation. 2020 has been a challenging time for our people.
    It will require a renewed emphasis on the civic values of patriotism, faith, charity, community and family. We must revitalize the sacred bonds of love and loyalty that bind us together as one national family."