Thread: The Q psyop based on Bolshevik "Operation Trust"

The Q psyop based on Bolshevik "Operation Trust"

"Operation Trust" was a Bolshevik counterintelligence operation run from 1921 to 1926 aimed at neutralizing opposition by creating the false impression that a powerful group of military leaders had organized to stop the communists' takeover.

Here's an except on the "Trust" operation from pages 13-14 of Soviet defector Anatoliy Golitsyn's book, "New Lies for Old":

The similarities with the Q-Anon "Trust The Plan™" psy-op are remarkable.

One of the more disturbing aspects of the "Qanon" online Trump base pacification hoax is that while it claims to be fighting the "deep state" (permanent security complex) it promotes the rendition of Edward @Snowden and CIA regime change in Iran. pic.twitter.com/WG4jfmvEeG
    — WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) December 13, 2018

More "Qanon" pacification efforts:
    Dec 19, 2017: "TRUST SESSIONS"
    Jan 14, 2018: "TRUST SESSIONS"
    Feb 18, 2018: "TRUST SESSIONS", "2018 will be glorious"
    Mar 08, 2018: "TRUST SESSIONS"
    Apr 10, 2018: "TRUST SESSIONS"
    May 15, 2018: "Do you Trust POTUS?... trust SESSIONS..."
    — WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) December 14, 2018

"Qanon" pushes for regime change in #Iran, mirroring long held CIA, Mossad and neocon goals.

From Wikipedia's article on Operation Trust:

Operation Trust was a counterintelligence operation of the State Political Directorate (GPU) of the Soviet Union. The operation, which was set up by GPU's predecessor Cheka, ran from 1921 to 1926, set up a fake anti-Bolshevik resistance organization, "Monarchist Union of Central Russia", MUCR, in order to help the OGPU identify real monarchists and anti-Bolsheviks. The created front company was called the Moscow Municipal Credit Association.

[...] The one Western historian who had limited access to the Trust files, John Costello, reported that they comprised thirty-seven volumes and were such a bewildering welter of double-agents, changed code names, and interlocking deception operations with "the complexity of a symphonic score", that Russian historians from the Intelligence Service had difficulty separating fact from fantasy.

More: https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62008
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Inside the ‘Q Group,’ the Directorate Hunting Down Edward Snowden

The top-secret ‘Q Group’ has been chasing Edward Snowden since he disappeared in May. Eli Lake on the intel community’s internal police—and why the agency is in ‘complete freakout mode.’

The people who began chasing Snowden work for the Associate Directorate for Security and Counterintelligence, according to former U.S. intelligence officers who spoke on condition of anonymity. The directorate, sometimes known as “the Q Group,” is continuing to track Snowden now that he’s outed himself as The Guardian’s source, according to the intelligence officers.

The security and counterintelligence directorate serves as the NSA’s internal police force, in effect watching the agency’s watchers for behavior that could pose an intelligence risk.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside...edward-snowden
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

See new Tweets
    Conversation
    Suzie Dawson
    @Suzi3D
    ·
    May 25, 2018
    THREAD:

After more than 6 months of watching people get scammed by the #QAnon phenomena, I'm going to make the below thread to explain to you exactly why it is an intelligence agency-backed psyop, what techniques are being used, and why you need to stop people falling for it.
    Suzie Dawson
    @Suzi3D
    Replying to
    @Suzi3D
    1. I referred to #QAnon today as a 'Pied Piper' operation. What I meant by this, is that the operation exists to round up people that are otherwise dangerous to the Deep State (because they are genuinely opposed to it) usurp time & attention, & trick them into serving its aims.
    1:07 PM · May 25, 2018

https://twitter.com/Suzi3D/status/1000060035140083712

-GLP poster

Here's the thread where I got this. I didn't read it all but it may contain other relevant and good info:

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/f...age4676561/pg1

-GLP poster

I'm gonna be honest, I never took Q seriously, to the point that I never went down that rabbit hole because I thought something was suspect from the beginning.
    Interesting thread, this might be something I link back to if needed.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Very good thread, and it supports the idea I have long held that the movement was primarily designed to inspire hope in Trump supporters.

Hope cripples one's ability to take action. It undermines the personal responsibility one has to do something about the circumstances they are presented with. If you want to cripple your enemy, then convince them someone will solve their problems for them.

Are we done imagining ChiComs yet, and ready to deal with the AmerBipartisanComs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    I'm gonna be honest, I never took Q seriously, to the point that I never went down that rabbit hole because I thought something was suspect from the beginning.
    Interesting thread, this might be something I link back to if needed.
    I don't recall when I first saw stuff about Q but, I think, it was when it first appeared on 4chan (not 8chan). I read some of the posts and knew right away it was a psyop. My impression was it was Zionist/intel agency generated. Had to have been something like the "free Iran" stuff above or something pro Israel. Whatever it was, it was SOOOOOOO obvious. I was floored at the number of people that not only fell for it but became rabid cultists. That hopium is strong stuff, I guess, but then I'm a cynic. And, btw, a game like that was also played here, back in '08, with some username of "Good Tidings" who spun some BS about a billionaire who was going to back Ron Paul. Quite a few glommed onto that nonsense.

-GLP poster

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I imagine most of the people that followed Q are having some severe cognitive dissonance right about now.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Q claimed to Be a Spook.

That was enough for me..

I have never liked nor trusted Spooks.. There are no good Spooks.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I thought Q's origin was the floor of a corral on a bull farm.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    "Operation Trust" was a Bolshevik counterintelligence operation run from 1921 to 1926 aimed at neutralizing opposition by creating the false impression that a powerful group of military leaders had organized to stop the communists' takeover.

Here's an except on the "Trust" operation from pages 13-14 of Soviet defector Anatoliy Golitsyn's book, "New Lies for Old":

The similarities with the Q-Anon "Trust The Plan™" psy-op are remarkable.

One of the more disturbing aspects of the "Qanon" online Trump base pacification hoax is that while it claims to be fighting the "deep state" (permanent security complex) it promotes the rendition of Edward @Snowden and CIA regime change in Iran. pic.twitter.com/WG4jfmvEeG
    — WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) December 13, 2018

More "Qanon" pacification efforts:
    Dec 19, 2017: "TRUST SESSIONS"
    Jan 14, 2018: "TRUST SESSIONS"
    Feb 18, 2018: "TRUST SESSIONS", "2018 will be glorious"
    Mar 08, 2018: "TRUST SESSIONS"
    Apr 10, 2018: "TRUST SESSIONS"
    May 15, 2018: "Do you Trust POTUS?... trust SESSIONS..."
    — WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) December 14, 2018

"Qanon" pushes for regime change in #Iran, mirroring long held CIA, Mossad and neocon goals.

From Wikipedia's article on Operation Trust:

Operation Trust was a counterintelligence operation of the State Political Directorate (GPU) of the Soviet Union. The operation, which was set up by GPU's predecessor Cheka, ran from 1921 to 1926, set up a fake anti-Bolshevik resistance organization, "Monarchist Union of Central Russia", MUCR, in order to help the OGPU identify real monarchists and anti-Bolsheviks. The created front company was called the Moscow Municipal Credit Association.

[...] The one Western historian who had limited access to the Trust files, John Costello, reported that they comprised thirty-seven volumes and were such a bewildering welter of double-agents, changed code names, and interlocking deception operations with "the complexity of a symphonic score", that Russian historians from the Intelligence Service had difficulty separating fact from fantasy.

More: https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62008
    About 4 years too late...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    "Limited Hangout"

A limited hangout or partial hangout is, according to former special assistant to the Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Victor Marchetti, "spy jargon for a favorite and frequently used gimmick of the clandestine professionals. When their veil of secrecy is shredded and they can no longer rely on a phony cover story to misinform the public, they resort to admitting—sometimes even volunteering—some of the truth while still managing to withhold the key and damaging facts in the case. The public, however, is usually so intrigued by the new information that it never thinks to pursue the matter further.
    Sadly, here too, most of our journalists are Limited Hangout sources.

We get real information, but never stuff that's actionable. We get truth that never coalesces into justice.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    See new Tweets
    Conversation
    Suzie Dawson
    @Suzi3D
    ·
    May 25, 2018
    THREAD:

After more than 6 months of watching people get scammed by the #QAnon phenomena, I'm going to make the below thread to explain to you exactly why it is an intelligence agency-backed psyop, what techniques are being used, and why you need to stop people falling for it.
    Suzie Dawson
    @Suzi3D
    Replying to
    @Suzi3D
    1. I referred to #QAnon today as a 'Pied Piper' operation. What I meant by this, is that the operation exists to round up people that are otherwise dangerous to the Deep State (because they are genuinely opposed to it) usurp time & attention, & trick them into serving its aims.
    1:07 PM · May 25, 2018

https://twitter.com/Suzi3D/status/1000060035140083712
    Great thread @susano

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Great thread @susano
    Ditto...

Nailed it 2.5 years ago.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Great thread @susano
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Ditto...

Nailed it 2.5 years ago.
    I'm not that Suzi3D that made the twitter thread but, yeah, she did a great job of breaking it down. Unfortunate all of this info didn't make the rounds in time to save the Qtards. Then again, they believed some scruffy looking guy who was at several Trump rallies was JFK Jr in disguise so they probably wouldn't have listened anyway.

-GLP poster

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brian4Liberty again.

I don't suppose On the Records will ever gain any traction. In my experience, they more than typically get balled-up and tossed directly into the trash.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)