Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump starting his own political party

It would be awesome if freedom oriented people were located in one part of the country and the commies in another but the commies are all over the place. How can you have secession of a state when there are pro freedom people and commie Satanists in that same state? Then the war will be in that state.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    It would be awesome if freedom oriented people were located in one part of the country and the commies in another but the commies are all over the place. How can you have secession of a state when there are pro freedom people and commie Satanists in that same state? Then the war will be in that state.
    That's literally the scenario we have now, except it's on a national scale.

There are states that have a small minority of leftists... that there are quote-unquote conservatives who aren't as pro liberty as they need to be is a whole other question, but one that's not even an issue at the national level.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    The GOP hasn't been conservative since Robert Taft.
    Some things need to be destroyed.
    If the liberals leave it to join Trump's new party, that might help shift the GOP to the right.

This is not for sure at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    This is not for sure at all.

Don't you love when a thread title announces that somebody is doing something, and then when you read the evidence presented, all it says is that they considered it?

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Here's a reasonable option everyone seems to resist:

Had to add this one:

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

We have two parties now that control everything . One is useless ( GOP) , THE other is satanic. Just what we need , another clown party to share with the libertarians to ensure satanic rule . They wont even have to cheat or work at it anymore .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    We have two parties now that control everything . One is useless ( GOP) , THE other is satanic. Just what we need , another clown party to share with the libertarians to ensure satanic rule . They wont even have to cheat or work at it anymore .
    I wouldn't count on that being the effect. It's very possible that a Trump party would draw more support from people who would otherwise vote Democrat than it would from people who would otherwise vote Republican.

A lot of the things Trump did as president that Republicans liked the most were things he only did because he was playing ball with the party (i.e. tax cuts, deregulation, conservative judges, token commitment to pro-life/social conservatism, refraining from pushing the increases in entitlements/farm subsidies/ethanol mandates/single-payer-healthcare'etc., that he wanted). Without the entanglements he had with the GOP, I would expect him to enjoy his freedom to support the policies he wants to in those areas, which are in every case a lot more like Democrat polices than Republican ones. That's on top of the more Democrat-oriented aspects he never had to give up even when he was a Republican, such as his protectionism, and his Hollywood/NYC foul-mouthed sexually libertine moral decrepitude. And you can bet that once he breaks from the GOP and goes back on the offensive against it, he'll be welcomed right back into the fold of Oprah Winfrey and all the other media big-wigs whose memories don't go back any further than their last quarterly statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

Good. I hope that is exactly what happens, too.

And if the Republicans end up going the way of the Whigs, then so much the better.

I mean, it's not like anyone who actually gives a damn about liberty would actually notice the difference ...
    Third party FTW?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Democrats are probably hoping that the Patriot Party actually kicks off. It'll split the conservative vote even more.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yup, this.

I, frankly, don't think we're going to survive the coming Marxist revolution, considering that the left has now consolidated almost universal power in every single institution in the country: they have all three branches of government, they have the media complex, they have the military complex, they have the entertainment complex, the have the schools from pre-day care to graduate school, and they have all of the most powerful corporate organizations, including those that control every byte of data in our world and they now have the largest Christian Church in the world in their corner as well.

We have nothing, other than a failed political party of weaklings, collaborators, Quislings, backstabbers and traitors.

What $#@!ing good is Mitch McConnell or Lindsey Graham or Mittens Romney to the cause of liberty or the fight that is coming?

There may be one or two shining stars in Congress, that in normal times may have grown to become statesmen of liberty.

But they'll be crushed.

Nope...we have no one...no one is coming to save us...if we are going to survive, it will only be because of our effort and will.

Get tough or die.
    Amen...
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Democrats are probably hoping that the Patriot Party actually kicks off. It'll split the conservative vote even more.
    Yes and no, they are split. Some want him to totally retire, even if he avoids jail, and can run for public office. They see him as a loose cannon.
    Last edited by Aratus; 01-21-2021 at 07:27 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12