Thread: Hillary Clinton And Nancy Pelosi Agree: Trump And Putin Probably Coordinated Capitol Riot

Hillary Clinton And Nancy Pelosi Agree: Trump And Putin Probably Coordinated Capitol Riot

Hillary Clinton And Nancy Pelosi Agree: Trump And Putin Probably Coordinated Capitol Riot

During a visit to Hillary Clinton's podcast this week, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi agreed with the suggestion that "we should have a 9/11 commission" to investigate "Putin puppets" behind the riots on Capitol Hill.

https://www.twitter.com/HillaryClint...97926769872899

“I hope, historically, we will find out who he is beholden to, who pulls his strings,” Mrs. Clinton said. “I would love to see his phone records to see whether he was talking to Putin the day the insurgents invaded our Capitol.”
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ve-been-on-ph/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would love to see Hillary's e-mails
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

These people are seriously unbelievable. Even when Trump is out of office, they are still pursuing him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    What is stunning is that even Trump loyalists seem to be pushing similar narrtive:

Ezra Cohen, who specializes in countering influence of foreign adversaries like Russia and China, says the persistence and sophistication of some of those involved in QAnon have convinced him of a foreign presence in the movement.

“In my professional opinion, being in the intelligence world, it really appeared to be a foreign state actor or a very organized operation,” he said. “I just don’t see that level of sophistication as just an amateur thing.”
    DC Riot: Trump intel chief blames him