Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biden appoints PA weirdosexual to Asst. Secretary at HHS

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Politically, this is obviously a Marxian manipulation of society, designed to cause controversy, divide and conquer. But focusing on a wedge issue vs. real world ramifications is playing into their hands.

A Senator just needs to look at the past official actions of this person, in order to vote "no" on a terrible appointment.
    What??... & risk being labeled a racist?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    What??... & risk being labeled a racist?
    To avoid any such accusations, the person in this video should be hired to question this appointment...

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

"I think he is unqualified for the job" = promoting violence, threatening or harassing ...

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-23-2021 at 03:56 PM.

Progressive Mafia stops any conversation about being qualified with pronoun outrage.

That’s the trap.

Hope an honest D will speak up on this issue As well as fairness in Girls sports being jeopardized
    Last edited by vita3; 01-23-2021 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Progressive Mafia stops any conversation about being qualified with pronoun outrage.

That’s the trap.

Hope an honest D will speak up on this issue As well as fairness in Girls sports being jeopardized

December 11, 2020

Tulsi Gabbard introduces bill to ‘protect women’s sports’ based on biological sex

https://nypost.com/2020/12/11/tulsi-...ns-sports-act/

December 12, 2020

Tulsi Gabbard rips critics calling her ‘transphobic’ amid Congressional exit

https://nypost.com/2020/12/12/tulsi-...r-transphobic/

Rand lied about Crimea and Iran
    " US Must Take Strong Action Against Putin's Aggression" -Rand
    “I’m not advocating everyone go out and run around with no clothes on and smoke pot, I’m not a libertarian. I’m a libertarian Republican. I’m a constitutional conservative”-Rand Paul
    WARNING: mods/admins are editing sigs without notice

Twitter Suspends Christian Group for Accurately Describing Biden’s Transgendered Health Official Dr. Levine’s Biological Sex

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...iological-sex/

Penny Starr 30 Jan 2021

A Christian organization has been suspended from the Twitter social media platform for stating Dr. Rachel Levine’s, assistant secretary for health at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), biological sex.

In recent weeks tech giants like Twitter, Facebook, and Google have been censuring mostly conservative voices on social media platforms, including former President Donald Trump and My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell.

“You can now add Focus on the Family’s The Daily Citizen to the list,” Jim Daly, president of the organization, wrote in a blog last week.

Daly wrote about the ongoing censorship that has taken place in the wake of a volatile election:

As I’ve noted before, Big Tech titans are the new emperors of the twenty-first century, wielding an inordinate amount of power by silencing individuals and organizations that don’t comport or cave to their political or social point of view.

This past week, Twitter locked The Daily Citizen for an alleged rules violation, specifically that we had posted “hateful” content. It’s simply not true. We did no such thing.

At issue was a Tweet pointing to a story about Dr. Rachel Levine, President Biden’s controversial nominee for Assistant Secretary for Health at the Department of Health and Human Services. The tweet included the following sentence:

“Dr. Levine is a transgender woman, that is, a man who believes he is a woman.”

Daly said the appeal to Twitter about the suspension was denied.

“Over the course of the last week, President Biden has been stressing the need for unity – but his actions since taking office are all about demanding uniformity,” Daly wrote. “There appears to be no room for convictional disagreement.You will comply – or be silenced.”

Daly included in his blog a list of others who have been silenced on social media.

• Curt Schilling — had his insurance dropped by AIG; may not make Hall of Fame today because of statements supporting conservative causes

• Brandon Eich — Mozilla CEO, ousted after it was discovered he’d privately given money in support of California’s anti-gay marriage referendum in the past

• Martina Navratilova — thrown off LGBT advocacy board and loses speaking engagements and documentary after arguing that transgender male athletes shouldn’t be able to compete in women’s sports

• JK Rowling — prevented from getting last book published because of tweets making distinctions between the sexes

• Ariel Pink dropped from record label for attending Trump rally, not to mention all of the people who have been fired from jobs for attending the January 6 rally, regardless of whether they even came near the Capitol

• CrossFit founder Greg Glassman forced to sell company after making remarks critical of the rioting last year

“It goes on and on,” Daly wrote. “And we’re only at the beginning of a coordinated effort to silence those of us with socially conservative convictions.”

Focus of the Family’s The Daily Citizen reported that the organization is getting support from allies:

Allies of Focus on the Family are sending a letter to Twitter, declaring their support for the organization and the truth that “a person’s biological sex cannot be changed.” The effort, led by Family Policy Alliance (FPA), asks Twitter to reconsider its lockdown of The Daily Citizen for posting a tweet that defined a “transgender woman” as “a man who believes he is a woman.”

FPA also started a petition that they’ll send Twitter. The petition says:

Dear Twitter,

You recently banned Focus on the Family’s The Daily Citizen from your platform for stating a biological fact: A biological male is a male.

I stand with Focus on the Family. So, if you are going to ban them, are you going to ban millions of others like me who believe that biology is reality—and that freedom of speech matters in America? If your censorship continues, Twitter will become a stagnant echo chamber.

We, the undersigned, are both state and national organizations who represent millions of Americans who all hold to the truth that a person’s biological sex cannot be changed. And we will continue to speak this truth freely.

You recently locked out Focus on the Family’s The Daily Citizen from their Twitter account for speaking this truth. We all stand beside Focus on the Family. So, if you ban them, are we next?

“In addition to the petition and the letter, earlier today FPA launched a Twitter campaign, #AreWeNext? They and supportive organizations and individuals are asking if they’ll also be locked out of Twitter for stating the truth that transgender-identified individuals remain the genetic and biological sex they were born, regardless of drugs, hormones and surgeries,” the Daily Citizen reported.

CENSORSHIP ALERT: Twitter banned @FocusCitizen from their platform. The crime? A tweet which identified Asst. Health Sec. pick Rachel Levine as a biological male. If stating the facts gets you banned, none of us belong here. @Twitter, we're wondering: #AreWeNext? RT to speak out! pic.twitter.com/Z1cUJrK0sZ

— FamilyPolicyAlliance (@family_policy) January 29, 2021
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

This weirdosexual nonsense is the tip of the spear, the front line of the Marxist revolution.

It has nothing at all to do with libertarian notions of, "well, people can do as they please in the bedroom as long as it's not bothering anybody".

This has everything to do with a mental assault on your mind, a means by which your whole way of thinking and perception of objective observed reality can be forcibly altered.

It is a way of forcing you to take part in insanity against your will.

Well, not me.

A mentally ill fat man in a dress with chemically enhanced tits is NOT a woman.

2 + 2 does NOT equal 5.

Period.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-31-2021 at 09:37 AM.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

Always liked Martina Navratilova

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    I have a few degrees in science and as a scientist, I am so sick of hearing “Follow the Science” with the whole COVID thing yet we are considered a bigot when we “follow the science” on issues like the human species does in fact only have two sexes and the plumbing you are born with is determined by the genes found on the X and Y chromosomes or that we suppress women’s health by being affirmative that life does start at conception.

Scientific evidence shows that the first evidence of life came about in the Archaean Era in the form of primitive prokaryotic cyanobacteria that was far more primitive than any human zygote created after karyogamy.

I always bring up the argument w/colleagues that defend abortion with what if NASA found evidence of life on another planet that was similar to the biology of a zygote. This contradiction of the science of when an individual life begins is one big contention I have with my field. We’ll argue all day long about things like speciation yet it is deemed politically incorrect to discuss when human life begins.

If I had the money, talking lots of money, I’d stage a whole NASA discovery with the media that finds life on another planet and then describe that “discovered life” synonymous to the biology of a human zygote. Then watch the scientific community defend this new life, and even start bringing in the climate change arguments and how me being on planet earth I am effecting the life on this distant planet because my carbon footprint is emitting damaging EM waves out into space, or some garbage argument like that.
    And then I crash their party w/ this life you are defending is not real, I was just describing human life upon conception.

Sorry for the tangent.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    I have a few degrees in science and as a scientist, I am so sick of hearing “Follow the Science” with the whole COVID thing yet we are considered a bigot when we “follow the science” on issues like the human species does in fact only have two sexes and the plumbing you are born with is determined by the genes found on the X and Y chromosomes or that we suppress women’s health by being affirmative that life does start at conception.

Scientific evidence shows that the first evidence of life came about in the Archaean Era in the form of primitive prokaryotic cyanobacteria that was far more primitive than any human zygote created after karyogamy.

I always bring up the argument w/colleagues that defend abortion with what if NASA found evidence of life on another planet that was similar to the biology of a zygote. This contradiction of the science of when an individual life begins is one big contention I have with my field. We’ll argue all day long about things like speciation yet it is deemed politically incorrect to discuss when human life begins.

If I had the money, talking lots of money, I’d stage a whole NASA discovery with the media that finds life on another planet and then describe that “discovered life” synonymous to the biology of a human zygote. Then watch the scientific community defend this new life, and even start bringing in the climate change arguments and how me being on planet earth I am effecting the life on this distant planet because my carbon footprint is emitting damaging EM waves out into space, or some garbage argument like that.
    And then I crash their party w/ this life you are defending is not real, I was just describing human life upon conception.

Sorry for the tangent.
    Appreciate the input, thanks.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This weirdosexual nonsense is the tip of the spear, the front line of the Marxist revolution.

It has nothing at all to do with libertarian notions of, "well, people can do as they please in the bedroom as long as it's not bothering anybody".

This has everything to do with a mental assault on your mind, a means by which your whole way of thinking and perception of objective observed reality can be forcibly altered.

It is a way of forcing you to take part in insanity against your will.

Well, not me.

A mentally ill fat man in a dress with chemically enhanced tits is NOT a woman.

2 + 2 does NOT equal 5.

Period.
    This.

It has nothing to do with "rights" or "freedom" or any such thing.

It has everything to do with destroying peoples' ability - and even their mere willingness - to make essential distinctions.

It has everything to do with engineering a world in which A is not-A and not-A is A.

George Orwell and Ayn Rand were coming from starkly different domains of political thought, but they both nailed it.

And they both tried to warn us ...

Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law." - The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      - Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      - Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·
    MOFA (Make Orwell Fiction Again)

Awesome work by Rand speaking time Fed nominee for Education on absurdity of having boys participate vs girls just be cause they claim “transgender”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ld7CX07Crh4

Such a brave woman
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

This weirdosexual nonsense is the tip of the spear, the front line of the Marxist revolution. It has nothing at all to do with libertarian notions of, "well, people can do as they please in the bedroom as long as it's not bothering anybody". This has everything to do with a mental assault on your mind, a means by which your whole way of thinking and perception of objective observed reality can be forcibly altered. It is a way of forcing you to take part in insanity against your will. Well, not me. A mentally ill fat man in a dress with chemically enhanced tits is NOT a woman. 2 + 2 does NOT equal 5. Period.
    The end game is forced participation in perversion for everyone.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12