Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biden appoints PA weirdosexual to Asst. Secretary at HHS

Exclamation Biden appoints PA weirdosexual to Asst. Secretary at HHS

Joe Biden Selects Pennsylvania Transgender Health Official Rachel Levine for HHS

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...evine-for-hhs/

Charlie Spiering 19 Jan 2021

President-elect Joe Biden announced Tuesday he had chosen Dr. Rachel Levine to serve as the assistant secretary of health for the Department of Health and Human Services.

Levine, born Richard Levine, is an openly transgender individual and would mark the first transgender official confirmed by the United States Senate, if approved.

Levine is currently the Secretary of Health for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, in charge of the local response to the coronavirus pandemic.

“She is a historic and deeply qualified choice to help lead our administration’s health efforts,” Biden said in a statement, praising Levine’s “steady leadership and essential expertise.”

Levine served as a controversial public official in Pennsylvania leveling business and restaurant lockdowns and bans and defending them as a critical way to stop the spread of the virus.

Levine drew criticism for months for allowing “stable” coronavirus patients to be returned to nursing homes during the pandemic, receiving blame for the virus skyrocketing among the elderly in those facilities.

In May, Levine was called out for moving her own mother out of a nursing home facility despite the department’s guidance to admit “stable” patients who had contracted the virus.

Levine also repeatedly accused critics of transphobia, as Levine publicly identified as a female rather than his biological gender as a male.

In May, Levine interrupted a press conference asking a reporter to not “misgender” him after the reporter addressed him as “sir.”

In July, Levine complained of “multiple incidents of LGBTQ harassment and specifically transphobia.”

“I want to emphasize, that while these individuals think that they are only expressing their displeasure with me, they are, in fact, hurting the thousands of LGBTQ Pennsylvanians who suffer directly from these current demonstrations of harassment,” Levine said.

“Your actions perpetuate the spirit of intolerance and discrimination against LGBTQ individuals and specifically transgender individuals,” Levine continued.

Levine called for Pennsylvanians to work on fostering a spirit of acceptance toward transgender people and encouraged young people to feel accepted.

“Our children are watching. They are watching what we do, and they are watching how we act,” he said. “And to all LGBTQ young people it is okay to be you.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs down

Degeneracy should not be normalized.

Send that weirdo back to the Proud Boys where he belongs.

Next thing you know Biden is going to give federal funding to Drag Queen Story Hour like Trump did.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    It already is...if you called that man a "sir" and refused to play along with mental illness and degeneracy, you'll likely be imprisoned.

The left won this battle already, no surprise there, they win every battle they engage in.

My concern is that they will win the next battle, due to start here shortly: normalizing and demanded acceptance of pre-pubescent pedophilia.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Biden appoints PA weirdosexual to Asst. Secretary at HHS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Curious, is this partisan thing or did you feel the same way about progressive appointments by Trump:

Trump Nominates LGBT Activist to Head EEOC

Trump appoints first openly gay Head of Intelligence...

Gay Teacher Of The Year Fans LGBTQ Pride In Viral Photo With Donald Trump
    Nikos Giannopoulos “celebrates the joy and freedom of gender nonconformity” in a photo with Donald and Melania Trump.

From: Trump is selling ‘LGBTQ for Trump’ T-shirts for Gay Pride month

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Send that weirdo back to the Proud Boys where he belongs.

Next thing you know Biden is going to give federal funding to Drag Queen Story Hour like Trump did.
    Who knows??? Maybe in 30 hours or so you can stop with the TDS and just start criticizing the new administration on its own merits.

I don't really have an issue with the transgender aspect, but this POS is a horrible human being for violating the liberty of millions of people because of a whim that "sounded good".
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Of course I did...probably said so.

My severe disapproval of this particular insane person, is that he adopted the same murderous COVID policy of forcing nursing homes to re-admit positive cases back into the facility after release from the hospital, thus causing the direct deaths of ten of thousands of people, while at the same time, using his executive power to have his own mother safely removed from the hellish environment he just created.

$#@! that guy and his fake tits.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-19-2021 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Who knows??? Maybe in 30 hours or so you can stop with the TDS and just start criticizing the new administration on its own merits.

I don't really have an issue with the transgender aspect, but this POS is a horrible human being for violating the liberty of millions of people because of a whim that "sounded good".
    Nah...it'll be years of "but, but, Trump did it tooooo...."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The patients are running the asylum.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Curious, is this partisan thing or did you feel the same way about progressive appointments by Trump:

Trump Nominates LGBT Activist to Head EEOC

Trump appoints first openly gay Head of Intelligence...

Gay Teacher Of The Year Fans LGBTQ Pride In Viral Photo With Donald Trump
    Nikos Giannopoulos “celebrates the joy and freedom of gender nonconformity” in a photo with Donald and Melania Trump.

From: Trump is selling ‘LGBTQ for Trump’ T-shirts for Gay Pride month
    I always opposed Degeneracy & you know it.

Much of it being normalized through day TV's zombie audience. Normalize it and then get loads of funding for the surgeries.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Of course I did...probably said so.

Not good enough! You need to post that pic of that guy with Trump 200 times in the next month.

yay. another cow that's going to be setting "health" policy.

Did everybody forget what this person did?

Levine served as a controversial public official in Pennsylvania leveling business and restaurant lockdowns and bans and defending them as a critical way to stop the spread of the virus.

Levine drew criticism for months for allowing “stable” coronavirus patients to be returned to nursing homes during the pandemic, receiving blame for the virus skyrocketing among the elderly in those facilities.

In May, Levine was called out for moving her own mother out of a nursing home facility despite the department’s guidance to admit “stable” patients who had contracted the virus.
    Disqualified! Levine is an ignorant, hypocritical totalitarian.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Biden appoints PA weirdosexual to Asst. Secretary at HHS
    Politically, this is obviously a Marxian manipulation of society, designed to cause controversy, divide and conquer. But focusing on a wedge issue vs. real world ramifications is playing into their hands.

A Senator just needs to look at the past official actions of this person, in order to vote "no" on a terrible appointment.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seems Biden is stacking his cabinet with "diversity" (except religious, almost all Catholics and Jewish/Jesuits) so the media can label any criticisms of policy as nothing more than racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-semitic, etc. Obama started it and Biden is perfecting it.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

That thing should never hold any public office of any kind.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

We live in a Nation that lets people be free. But to promote LbGQ over others in Government ain’t right.

& its happening everywhere in progressive leadership

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Seems Biden is stacking his cabinet with "diversity" (except religious, almost all Catholics and Jewish/Jesuits) so the media can label any criticisms of policy as nothing more than racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-semitic, etc. Obama started it and Biden is perfecting it.
    There is no doubt that this was purely "diversity" pandering, based on the gross incompetence of past actions by this person. And of course, any criticism will be labeled anti-LGBT.

And Biden certainly has perfected it. We will have a bubble-headed bimbo as VP, purely based on "diversity".

ya i'm sure this was the most qualified thing for the job.

Being mentally ill should preclude one from holding office.

...Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine, born Richard Levine, also defended Wolf’s decision to participate in the protest, despite weeks of warnings to adhere to the lockdown orders and phased opening guidelines.

“The governor has always said that people have the right to protest and to demonstrate and the right of free speech,” Levine told reporters this week.

“And so overall, we want large gatherings — such as maybe a party or some type of concert — to be under 250 people. But we are not restricting people’s right to protest,” he continued

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    “The governor has always said that people have the right to protest and to demonstrate and the right of free speech,” Levine told reporters this week.
    The lieutenant governor, on the other hand ...

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    if you called that man a "sir" and refused to play along with mental illness and degeneracy, you'll likely be imprisoned.
    https://twitter.com/joesanders33/sta...18337090813956

1991 Transgender character terrifies audience in hit movie Silence of the Lambs

2020 Transgender character leads Pennsylvania as official heath minister in COVID virus response

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    1991 Transgender character terrifies audience in hit movie Silence of the Lambs

2020 Transgender character leads Pennsylvania as official heath minister in COVID virus response
    2049 Nation cheers inclusivity as first avowed cannibal is selected to head the Environmental Protection Agency
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fat guy in a dress.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	483.5 KB 
ID:	7961
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Not good enough! You need to post that pic of that guy with Trump 200 times in the next month.
    No no...400 times.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    2049 Nation cheers inclusivity as first avowed cannibal is selected to head the Environmental Protection Agency
    Tough on flesh...tough on pollution!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast