View Poll Results: Is This The End Of The USA?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - The name may remain the same, but as a nation we are fundamentally dead

22 84.62%
  • No - No big deal. We will get it back NEXT election.

4 15.38%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is This The End Of The USA?

Anybody here gonna fly their flags at half staff?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Anybody here gonna fly their flags at half staff?
    A pirate flag.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LOL...all you $#@!ers are racist devils and white supremacist terrorists, according to the US military and US government.

In four years every one of us here will be on the lam, in jail, in a gulag, or dead.
    People have serious misconceptions about what has happened here. They likely won't grasp the severity of the situation until there is a boot on their neck.

Quote Originally Posted by aravoth View Post
    People have serious misconceptions about what has happened here. They likely won't grasp the severity of the situation until there is a boot on their neck.
    Post 9/11 people like us told everybody what would happen, that the vast "anti-terror apparatus" would be turned against us, the American people.

Sadly, we were not listened to.

+rep

On a side note, for years I have had the greatest respect for the video work you did in past, all the way to 2007.

I came across this copyright free tune the other day, and was immediately touched.

Perhaps something could be done with it, and some imagery to, inspire.

God knows we could use some.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Yeah. Appeal to Ron Paul.

If we actually had a "free market" here, then jobs would not be lost to overseas interests. No one gives a rat's ass about foreign unemployment.
    I would take that the next step, and say I do not really give a rat's ass about foreigners in general. Then again, this is probably why I find the notion of "free trade" outside of this country's borders, when we are supposed to have a level playing field internally due to everyone playing by the same set of rules, asinine in a world with China running around vacuuming up resources. The idea of a "free market" where foreigners can buy the land of your ancestors disgusts me. Never mind when they flood foreign markets with cheap goods to undermine local economies, have them develop a dependency, and then leverage the power granted. I think that countries that allow this are stupid, and I particularly have in mind those South American countries that allowed the USA to do it to their agricultural sectors.
    Last edited by BSWPaulsen; 01-20-2021 at 08:20 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123