Thread: 'Cruel culture of class contempt' something you only see from left

'Cruel culture of class contempt' something you only see from left

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Cannot stand FOX News, but liked his message.

Say what you will about Goofy Gohmert, he nailed it with that speech.

Leftist intolerance has been getting out of hand for a while now. Now that they have complete power, it'll be up to them to wake up.

As always, not holding my breath.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 01-19-2021 at 05:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

The sad thing is the truth has been silenced. Fiction is now Science. Patriots now traitors. But, one thing that remains constant is the elected GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    The sad thing is the truth has been silenced. Fiction is now Science. Patriots now traitors. But, one thing that remains constant is the elected GOP.
    Truth is TREASON in the Empire of Lies

---

Their use of Double Standards is quite obvious. Pelosi can literally ask "why arent there people in the streets rioting"? Thats not inciting violence. They are "just asking questions to get to the bottom of this" when they want to "investigate" Trump for "Russian collusion" and fail to prove it. Now literally, "asking questions" makes you a TERRORIST.

I would not put it past the left to send Dr. Ron Paul to one of their precious Reeducation Camps, because their five minutes of CNN makes them qualified to speak and Dr. Ron Paul unqualified. These people genuinely believe their own brand. They drank their own Kool Aid. What really gets me tho is they are so "inclusive" by including LGBTBBQWTFLOL-Pedo Crowd, and cant see that their definition of Inclusive has been altered to mean Exclusive, which means to Exclude. And they are excluding the real Inclusive people. They may genuinely believe that the establishment is not going to ever come after them the way it is about to come after the rest of us.

Are we really Inclusive? Yes but only to a point. We do not include those who steal elections, burn, riot, murder, and go for full on race war or race war baiting. We exclude those who are violent and vicious and behave in such a way that the resulting actions destabilize a stable functional society. It seems now that we have "excluded" so many people that they formed their own brand and turned us into the outcasts.

I predict no less than 75 million DEATHS in this country in the next 10 years, probably much shorter term than that. That is about the same number of Trump supporters who voted for him. All to be murdered in cold blood by the "Peace Loving Democrats".
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.