Thread: The 'Virtual' Inauguration: Is The Threat Real, Or Overblown?

The 'Virtual' Inauguration: Is The Threat Real, Or Overblown?

The 'Virtual' Inauguration: Is The Threat Real, Or Overblown?

Washington, DC has been turned into a war zone for this week's "virtual" presidential inauguration, with 20,000 National Guard troops and mass closures of bridges, roads, and the Metro. Is there a real threat of another "insurrection," or is there some over-hyping going on?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    over-hyping.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Around 11:35 -

Ron: "In this country...There is a Marxist philosophic movement ... they are true believers...one goal they have is chaos, so if there is a minor epidemic come along, they know how to use it. If there are other things that come along, they know how to use it. So they're the ones who benefit no matter what. And I think ... is it ever possible that the Marxists may participate in even attacking their own? They've been known to do this. ...for instance, if there were very few Trump people in town and none of them are participating, and you have the progressives there, that exist, that something may happen where the true Marxists are going to stir up trouble, ...they want chaos, they want the breakdown of society, they want the further breakdown of the economic system. ...They are not even shy about this, you can find it in their literature that it's their strategy. ... we'd like to think it's just an argument between Biden and Trump, ...though no, it's a lot more than that, ultimately it's about power."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Consider the psywar aspect of this. Theye can make up any lie they please, say it's based on "intelligence", and break out the troops. Who is going to question it? Even so, what good is it? Consider all the damning evidence that has been released, and yet nothing has been done about a whit of it. THAT is how low a pass to which we have come. The water's aboil and we frogs remain idle.

This serves at least two ends. The first runs along the lines of "the medium is the message" - in this case, "look what we can do".

Secondly, it serves as an acclimation tactic. "Well... urm.... <BRAP> <BRAP> <BRAP>... there are threats... we've moved in troops...

Next big political event, do the same, to fewer raised eyebrows and questions. Before you know it, you have troops lodging in your $#@!ing house and if you dare say boo, you are whisked away, the sad victim of authority defiance syndrome, or whatever the hell that call it in the hallowed DSM V.

Slowly, steadily, they make ever deeper incursions into your mind. Slowly, steadily, you surrender your rights and come to accept their insanity as normal.

We're $#@!ed lads. Short of slitting all the right throats, we are done.
    Last edited by osan; 01-19-2021 at 04:54 PM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.