Thread: Workers Get Sonic ‘Dog Collars’ To Enforce Social Distancing

Workers Get Sonic ‘Dog Collars’ To Enforce Social Distancing

https://www.technocracy.news/workers...al-distancing/
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ory-in-france/

Get within six feet of anyone and the ear-splitting siren goes off, similar in concept to no-bark collars for dogs. This dystopian Social Engineering tool epitomizes the Technocrat mind that considers humans to like animals who need to be managed as herded like cattle. ⁃ TN Editor

A Swedish manufacturer in France has been accused of treating their employees like dogs after the company asked its workers to wear a social distancing device that emits a high decibel sound if employees are too close to each other.

The French Democratic Confederation of Labour (CFDT), the largest union representing workers at Essity, a Swedish global hygiene and health company, compared the device to a dog collar, saying it is “a system comparable to that which deters dogs from barking”.

The CFDT said according to the French newspaper Le Monde, that the necklaces emit a sound of 85 decibels as soon as “social distancing is no longer respected”.

CFDT union representative Christine Duguet said that “the idea is to discipline employees and call them to order,” going on to say that the implementation of the system represents “an attack on individual freedoms”.

“Since the start of the pandemic, we have scrupulously respected distancing and wearing masks. We wear them all day, we are responsible people!” she protested.

Essity, which produces tissue paper, baby diapers, and feminine care products, said that the introduction of the social distancing devices was in order to “strengthen employee safety”.

“With this system, the site’s Covid referent would be able to alert potential contact cases more quickly and comprehensively,” the company said.

The manufacturer said that the devices do not have a geolocation system, adding that they would not be tied to the personal information of the wearer. Essity also claimed that the devices would be deactivated when employees are using the toilet or in the cafeteria.

Think they will not be doing this HERE?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We should get this for @oyarde
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Some animals are more equal. In Soviet Amerika, dissidents will get shock collars. No collars for Party members in good standing.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Democrats be like: "WRITE THAT DOWN!!! WRITE THAT DOWN!!!"
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I am sure we say that jokingly, but it isnt funny when they are ACTUALLY planning on putting these on people.

Oh you all thought the Digital Surveillance was NOT gonna come without a mechanism for inflicting PAIN?
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    We should get this for @oyarde
    I'd just put mine on the dog .

Looks like I'll be drinking from the democrat drinking fountain.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Looks like I'll be drinking from the democrat drinking fountain.
    Oh no you won't! The Democrat drinking fountains will be equipped with transmitters which, if you come within 10 feet of them, will trigger the shock collars that filthy, racist, misogynist, xenophobic, wrong-thinking, cis-hetero degenerates like you will be made to wear.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Oh no you won't! The Democrat drinking fountains will be equipped with transmitters which, if you come within 10 feet of them, will trigger the shock collars that filthy, racist, misogynist, xenophobic, wrong-thinking, cis-hetero degenerates like you will be made to wear.
    When someone drinks from the Republican drinking fountain, that's how they identify the people who need a collar.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    When someone drinks from the Republican drinking fountain, that's how they identify the people who need a collar.
    That and a number of other things. Such as ...
    ... using the word "fraud" in regard to any election ...
    ... or using the wrong pronouns ...
    ... or objecting to "lockdowns" ...
    ... or flashing the "okay" sign ...

... or posting on RPFs ...

So what happens when the LAW requires ALL WORKERS to wear these? Oh, we wouldnt need those in a FREE SOCIETY. What we are headed toward is NOT a Free Society, rather a New Slave Society. Not working hard enough, even if you get paid NOTHING, well they are gonna shock the living $#@! out of you until you produce more for your OWNERS.
    1776 > 1984

I would straight laugh in their faces uncontrollably if an employer of mine ever suggested such a thing. They can do it for all I care, but that would be the end of my employment. FFS
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Harrison Bergeron comes closer and closer to becoming real life.

That and a number of other things. Such as ...
    ... using the word "fraud" in regard to any election ...
    ... or using the wrong pronouns ...
    ... or objecting to "lockdowns" ...
    ... or flashing the "okay" sign ...

... or posting on RPFs ...
    Athem.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    I would straight laugh in their faces uncontrollably if an employer of mine ever suggested such a thing. They can do it for all I care, but that would be the end of my employment. FFS
    The laws that are passed in the "relatively" near future ("relatively" meaning like 20 years), Collars will be so normal your children will just accept it and fall into the mindset of servitude. THAT is what we are trying to avoid.

For the record, not everyone is gonna be in your situation where you can just "walk away". A lot of people are not. And, I think that is part of the plan. I think this is a SOFT KILL. Dont work. Thats fine. Go starve. Those will be their words. And of course they are twisted as $#@! so "it will be your fault".

Gonna start a Farm and just fend for yourself? Well, nope. Bill Gates and Bezos have already bought up as much Farmland as they can get their hands on. Private Property is gonna be outlawed. Illegal farms will be BURNED, even if MILLIONS STARVE.

Recall history. Stalin. Millions STARVED. Hitler. Notorious for Internment Camps, but many also died in those camps of STARVATION. THAT is what is coming here. This is a Checkmate move. Be a slave, OR DIE. They think they are offering you a choice. Be a slave, or DIE. They are even "so kind" as to offer you the "choice" as to HOW YOU DIE.

Not exactly what I call FREEDOM...

Oh, and this is gonna be TIP OF THE ICEBERG. In 20 years, probably gonna be REQUIRED BY LAW to have an IMPLANT IN YOUR BRAIN that shocks the $#@! out of you for any sort of WRONGTHINK. Why do you think Facebook spent as much as they did on Implantable Brain Chips? Thought they were just for pleasure?

We are gonna make the Mass Murderers of the 20th Century like Hitler look like $#@!ing pathetic amateurs. And WE will be suffering for the rest of our lives. And soon forgotten as Statistics, much the same way (and I am also guilty of this), thinking of 100 million people DEAD by their own govt as "statistics". Its just too much pain for me to imagine.
    1776 > 1984

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Athem.
    cjm is hereby reported and scheduled for shock-collar fitting.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-18-2021 at 09:56 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    cjm is hereby reported and scheduled for shock-collar fitting.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."