Thread: How convenient - Online docs may be fake, only believe what experts say

How convenient - Online docs may be fake, only believe what experts say

Cyberattack: EMA says leaked documents ‘manipulated’

Now, in its latest update, EMA has disclosed that the leaked documents included internal confidential email correspondence from November relating to its evaluation processes for COVID-19 vaccines. “Some of the correspondence has been manipulated by the perpetrators prior to publication in a way which could undermine trust in vaccines,” EMA said.

EMA’s disclosure of the leak came one day after Italian cybersecurity firm Yarix said it found confidential documents related to the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine on the dark web. The firm said it found a post on a forum containing more than 33 megabytes of files. Privacy and security expert Lukasz Olejnik tweeted what appears to be a screenshot of the leaked file directory and wrote that the manipulation of the documents point to an actor wanting to discourage vaccination by sowing disinformation about the integrity of the review process.
    Its all about control.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think it's a great example of democracy that decisions are made behind closed doors and terrible that hackers "steal" information to expose what's happening behind the scenes and then "leak" it to the internet.
    I'm almost glad that I couldn't find the original "stolen" information...

The European Medicines Agency (EMA, located in Amsterdam) found it troubling that the vaccines distributed to the gullible public are different from what was used in the so-called vaccine "trials".
    These changes would explain differences in the exact composition of the vaccines, in particular a decrease in the degree of RNA integrity. RNA is the crucial component of the vaccine that, once injected into cells, allows the virus' Spike protein to be manufactured, thereby teaching the immune system to recognize and neutralize the pathogen. The vaccines used in the clinical trials had between 69% and 81% RNA "integrates", which is the entire sequence used to make the Spike protein. In contrast, data on batches manufactured on these new production lines showed lower percentages, 59% on average. Some batches even went as low as 51% and 52%.
    According to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the "issue of messenger RNA content is not seen as a major issue".
    According to the vaccine companies BioNTech and Pfizer. these differences in RNA levels "should not affect" the efficacy or safety of their vaccines but promised to fix these "problems" with the manufacturing process.

Also strange that president of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen already knew in advance which 2 vaccines would be approved before the end of 2020 - Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna: https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comm...e_and_what_we/
    (https://archive.is/F9fhg)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

"How Convenient!" Popular saying from one of the few YT'rs I watch. lol
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep