Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump Planning to Issue About 100 Pardons on Tuesday

https://twitter.com/cbs11ken/status/1351644443477237760

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Gutless coward" it is then ...

https://twitter.com/jackhunter74/sta...71046236594177
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-20-2021 at 12:16 AM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

Personally, I'm shocked it turned out this way. No, really.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I'm sure he'll get to them next week.

Yeah but he declassified everything, right?

Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Yeah but he declassified everything, right?

Right?
    I don't know about that.

But he did rescind his own executive order preventing people who worked in his admin from becoming lobbyists right out of the gate.

That's gotta be some kind of 3D chess move ...

Drain the Swamp Spin the Revolving Door

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1351781648375767041

https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/s...06665444700160

There are good things about Trump. But he simple does not possess the kind of courage his most ardent supporters think he does. He was never going to pardon Assange. He was never the man the movement he helmed needed him to be.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

After the events of January 6th, Trump lost all fight in him and decided to go out with a whimper instead of a bang. Disappointing, but it matches who he has been the entire time. He was likely shaken by the reality that many people that supported him are furious at the state of affairs, and that their anger is beyond his control. He failed to understand that MAGA was not really about him but rather a feeling of discontent among the population. Millions look to him as a leader, but the truth is he is not the man to lead the fight against the left. He could have been, but he decided to surround himself with incompetence and follow their lead. He was the businessman president, and businessmen are often only as good as the people they hire. On a great many fronts, he failed.

The one good thing he managed to do is more people are aware of the threat posed by the left. Whether that silver lining leads to anything actionable is another matter entirely.

If by some miracle a man from the right rises to similar prominence and power as he achieved, then it will need to be a man hell bent on systematically dismantling and/or destroying federal bureaucrats no matter what objections they make.

Folks, call me what you want, but I was one of those who had a little hope he would do the right thing here. This is very disappointing, but at least now I can go back to proving to people he is what I thought he was, even though I was willing to play along and think he really was a bit different.

This is not a smart move, at all. He could have solidified or won over a lot of people with pardons to Assange and Snowden.

How pitiful.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    After the events of January 6th, Trump lost all fight in him and decided to go out with a whimper instead of a bang. Disappointing, but it matches who he has been the entire time. He was likely shaken by the reality that many people that supported him are furious at the state of affairs, and that their anger is beyond his control. He failed to understand that MAGA was not really about him but rather a feeling of discontent among the population. Millions look to him as a leader, but the truth is he is not the man to lead the fight against the left. He could have been, but he decided to surround himself with incompetence and follow their lead. He was the businessman president, and businessmen are often only as good as the people they hire. On a great many fronts, he failed.

The one good thing he managed to do is more people are aware of the threat posed by the left. Whether that silver lining leads to anything actionable is another matter entirely.

If by some miracle a man from the right rises to similar prominence and power as he achieved, then it will need to be a man hell bent on systematically dismantling and/or destroying federal bureaucrats no matter what objections they make.
    That all sounds good but how does this new Republican accomplish anything except getting impeached?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    That all sounds good but how does this new Republican accomplish anything except getting impeached?
    Firstly, by only surrounding himself with loyal supporters and not established bureaucrats. Secondly, by firing every bureaucrat he can. If the political establishment impeaches him, then he engineers their physical destruction. Any president that would actually dare to represent American values would be impeached, because there is nothing the corrupt political class fears more than a loss of their entrenched power. Jefferson's quote about the tree of liberty is relevant.

Guys, guys -

I'm sure he fully intends to pardon Assange/Snowden in 2024. He just has to keep those cards close to his chest, until he can secure his 2024 reelection.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Guys, guys -

I'm sure he fully intends to pardon Assange/Snowden in 2024. He just has to keep those cards close to his chest, until he can secure his 2024 reelection.
    Trust the plan!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I will just put this here...

Mitch McConnell Reportedly Threatened President Trump: “If You Pardon Julian Assange, We are Much More Likely to Convict You in an Impeachment Trial”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...t-trial-video/

And this...

Last edited by donnay; 01-20-2021 at 08:07 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Also too much credit.

"Coward" still implies his heart was sort of in it or he "wanted to help".

No, he's not even Corporal Upham. He just IS a swamp creature and he is a liar. The only real question is how much of a setup was he from the beginning, but that doesn't change the facts of his record.

Pardons Bannon who was ripping off his supporters.
    Doesn't do a damn thing for the 100 or so lives he ruined (and some dead) by his lies, when they "stormed the capitol".

I'm sick of "poor victim Trump". Everyone who believed in him is the victim. They are all in an abusive relationship with a lying narcissist.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt. Perhaps Julian Assange declined to be pardoned?
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

I wonder what trump shills like @Contumacious and @Swordsmyth have to say about this?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

No Pardon for Snowden & Assange

Quote Originally Posted by ligant View Post
    I wonder what trump shills like @Contumacious and @Swordsmyth have to say about this?
    Just what you'd expect.

LOL
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I will just put this here...

Mitch McConnell Reportedly Threatened President Trump: “If You Pardon Julian Assange, We are Much More Likely to Convict You in an Impeachment Trial”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...t-trial-video/

And this...

So, another excuse for the gutless Orange Narcissist- gimme a break- if it had been Obama everyone would be shouting about his deep-state connections & cowardliness.
    There is no spoon.

This is good at least, although it's small potatoes compared to something like rescheduling/descheduling cannabis which he never had the balls to do.

Trump Grants Clemency To Marijuana Prisoners On Last Day In Office

By Kyle Jaeger
    January 20, 2021

As one of his final acts in the White House, President Trump on Wednesday announced that he has granted clemency to dozens more people with marijuana and drug convictions.

The latest batch of pardons and commutations is the product of a push from advocates, celebrities and even some Republican lawmakers, who coordinated with White House staff over the course of Trump’s administration.

In a letter sent to the president in November, the coalition noted the president’s comments supporting bipartisan legislation to protect state cannabis programs from federal intervention and argued that congressional gridlock meant that those most harmed under federal prohibition would go without relief unless executive action was taken.

They also attached a list of people incarcerated in federal prison who they felt were most deserving of clemency—an addendum that was requested by the office of Trump senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner. Now the White House has granted relief to several of those names.

In all, 12 people with marijuana-related convictions were included in the latest round of clemency actions, and more than two dozen others with other drug offenses on their records were also granted pardons or commutations.

read more:
    https://www.marijuanamoment.net/trum...day-in-office/

Shocked. Shocked I tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Folks, call me what you want, but I was one of those who had a little hope he would do the right thing here. This is very disappointing, but at least now I can go back to proving to people he is what I thought he was, even though I was willing to play along and think he really was a bit different.

This is not a smart move, at all. He could have solidified or won over a lot of people with pardons to Assange and Snowden.

How pitiful.
    I also had a little hope. Just a little bit more hope than I had of winning the PowerBall drawing.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Greenwald hit the nail on the head, once again.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Thousands in prison on marijuana related malarky, a dozen pardoned.

Clearly the rest couldn't afford Trump.

https://vimeo.com/407990361
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Haaahaaaa Dopey Don left all his "patriots" facing federal charges and begging for pardons to rot! At least he gave some to his buds Lil Weezy and Kodak Black! They got them thangs fo sheezy! ROFL adios clown president!

Guys, guys -

4D Chess!
    Last edited by rpfocus; 01-20-2021 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Also too much credit.

"Coward" still implies his heart was sort of in it or he "wanted to help".

No, he's not even Corporal Upham. He just IS a swamp creature and he is a liar. The only real question is how much of a setup was he from the beginning, but that doesn't change the facts of his record.

Pardons Bannon who was ripping off his supporters.
    Doesn't do a damn thing for the 100 or so lives he ruined (and some dead) by his lies, when they "stormed the capitol".

I'm sick of "poor victim Trump". Everyone who believed in him is the victim. They are all in an abusive relationship with a lying narcissist.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Guys, guys -

LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast