Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Never Give Up on Jesus's message of love. Never.

Never Give Up on Jesus's message of love. Never.

Love is our only way out.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Partially true. Love for your compatriot, yes. Love for your enemy?

I will pass on that. There is a time for hate, and a time for war.

For a God-Family-Country priorities model, could be applicable.
    But is that true under 'Country First/America First' flag too, turning the other cheek in the face of 'egregious assault'?

Trump: "You'll never take back our country with weakness"

"Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down and I'll be there with you. We're going to walk down--
    We're going to walk down. Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol--
    And we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.
    Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."
    This is what Trump told supporters before many stormed Capitol Hill

Love is not something I intend to show to any Marxist.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Love for our fellow humans is love for ourselves, we are all from the same creator. I've no time for anyone preaching division of any sort from here on out.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Partially true. Love for your compatriot, yes. Love for your enemy?

I will pass on that. There is a time for hate, and a time for war.
    I disagree, there is never a time for hate. Hate comes from ignorance, love comes from understanding.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is why the GOP loses.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Absolutely.

The reason we are in this giant dungeon of $#@! is because of hate. Love is the answer.
    There is no spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Love for your enemy?

I will pass on that.
    Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    I disagree, there is never a time for hate. Hate comes from ignorance, love comes from understanding.
    This is badly flawed logic masquerading as an enlightened platitude. It is fully possible for man to hate what they understand and love what they do not. A hatred for evil is born from understanding what evil is, and loving what is good.

Quote Originally Posted by belian78
    Love for our fellow humans is love for ourselves, we are all from the same creator. I've no time for anyone preaching division of any sort from here on out.
    No, it is not. You are remarkably full of vacuous platitudes. Humans may all be from the same creator, but their actions are what gives them distinction. There will always be division among humans so long as individuality exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist
    Love is not something I intend to show to any Marxist.
    Indeed. The only time doing so is not punished with misery or death is when that Marxist has not gotten their hands on the levers of power.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere
    This is why the GOP loses.
    It is certainly one of the reasons. The endless attempt to equivocate oneself with those bent on your destruction is an outstanding flaw among many on the right. They will try to moral high road themselves right into a grave.

And I, conversely, have no more time for those preaching peace at all costs, even going so far as capitulation to those whose ultimate goal is to render me and my posterity dead.

In the end times, scripture says that Anti-christ's most powerful message of deceit will be that he will bring peace and prosperity to troubled world.

Multitudes will be deceived by his greasy promises and saccharine platitudes.

Folks who think like you would be first in line to buy that garbage, based on what you're selling here.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I love you guys!

not really
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to belian78 again."

I love Mac n cheese with bacon
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And I, conversely, have no more time for those preaching peace at all costs, even going so far as capitulation to those whose ultimate goal is to render me and my posterity dead.

In the end times, scripture says that Anti-christ's most powerful message of deceit will be that he will bring peace and prosperity to troubled world.

Multitudes will be deceived by his greasy promises and saccharine platitudes.

Folks who think like you would be first in line to buy that garbage, based on what you're selling here.
    I promise no peace, I know we are in the end times. That is why it is so much more important to hold love and not hate in our hearts.

This is badly flawed logic masquerading as an enlightened platitude. It is fully possible for man to hate what they understand and love what they do not. A hatred for evil is born from understanding what evil is, and loving what is good.

No, it is not. You are remarkably full of vacuous platitudes. Humans may all be from the same creator, but their actions are what gives them distinction. There will always be division among humans so long as individuality exists.

Indeed. The only time doing so is not punished with misery or death is when that Marxist has not gotten their hands on the levers of power.

It is certainly one of the reasons. The endless attempt to equivocate oneself with those bent on your destruction is an outstanding flaw among many on the right. They will try to moral high road themselves right into a grave.
    You could not be more wrong, on all counts. Whether that's intentional as you're being paid to be here, or unintentional as you've not fallen far enough to realize the truth, either way you are wrong. That's all I'll say on this subject with you, as you've shown you've no room to discuss this with any neutrality.

But I will say this again. I have no time for anyone who speaks any type of division between humanity, from here on out. Those that consider themselves true Christian would feel the same I would think.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Define "love"

Way out of what?

How is this U.S. Political News?

Are we all going to become Pot smoking Jesus hippies under Biden?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Are we all going to become Pot smoking Jesus hippies under Biden?
    Just Danke . He likes the idea of not doing laundry or bathing every day .

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I love Mac n cheese with bacon
    I'm putting on some Beatles All You Need Is Love for you and Happiness Is A Warm Gun for me . Rolling Stones Its All Over Now for AF.
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-18-2021 at 08:47 AM.

I understand the OP . While though we are on this earth in this country people need to accept for the vast majority of citizens there is no way out. Never surrender . Be prepared .

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I love you guys!

not really
    Thanks man .

But I will say this again. I have no time for anyone who speaks any type of division between humanity, from here on out. Those that consider themselves true Christian would feel the same I would think.
    If what you say is true, then I renounce my faith, here and now, and add you to the ranks of those that would lead good people to slaughter in the face of mortal danger and deadly enemies.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Just Danke . He likes the idea of not doing laundry or bathing every day .
    Thanks for adding reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If what you say is true, then I renounce my faith, here and now, and add you to the ranks of those that would lead good people to slaughter in the face of mortal danger and deadly enemies.
    Good people being slaughtered... You mean like what happened to Jesus?

Well, I'm not a Christian so.....

And why isn't this in the Peace Through Religion forum?

Didn't Jesus himself say that he did not come to unite, but to divide?

The time for hate was when you were ignorant. (Some are beyond that point, some aren't, and some fluctuate; though, just like the seasons, these state-of-minds might change depending on what you learn in the future. [Unlike seasons, however, we have some control over our mood and outlook.])

Love can come from ignorance, too -- and hate from understanding -- but veracity might depend on the source. (Anyone who understands the ineptitude of governments should understand the failure of good intentions without results [arguably, faith without works].)

But, yeah, if you dislike the Creator's creations, what makes you think you'll like the Creator? (If you don't like His creations, you probably don't like yourself!)

You eventually become what you hate. (So, don't hate!)

I don't wish to lead anyone anywhere, I'm no one of any importance in that way. All I'm saying is that you can love your neighbor and realize they are different from you. It is from this starting point that we must move forward, as a species.

Do you love Satan?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I don't wish to lead anyone anywhere, I'm no one of any importance in that way. All I'm saying is that you can love your neighbor and realize they are different from you. It is from this starting point that we must move forward, as a species.
    This x1000.

Loving your neighbor, and shooting him in the face after he's kicked in your door,

are not mutually exclusive
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast